Has anyone else notice farther cumshots and thicker loads while taking Magnesium?

ka0t1c

ka0t1c

Iron
I jacked off yesterday and I cumshot legit hit my chin. I’ve been taking magnesium and my loads have been bigger

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 2095, BigBoy and 3 others
500 mg plus whatever I eat

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, shakmax, LowTierNormie and 7 others
Have it land in your mouth next time, OP.
d5a.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2095, currymax and 7 others
I jacked off yesterday and I cumshot legit hit my chin. I’ve been taking magnesium and my loads have been bigger
I am on SARMs and SERMs and my sexuality is fairly suppressed

i take magnesium for 3 months and did't notice anything

the biggest loads you get with vitamin e

Noticed any hair loss/thinning on SARMs?
no I'm taking topical finasteride at the same time and haur is slowly growing back

no I'm taking topical finasteride at the same time and haur is slowly growing back
Growing back mean you lost them on SARMs or you tried steroids before or you've MPB/AGA?

Growing back mean you lost them on SARMs or you tried steroids before or you've MPB/AGA?
I started taking SARM and finasteride at the same time, my hairline was already recessed before

I started taking SARM and finasteride at the same time, my hairline was already recessed before
Thanks man. I don't have typical mpb pattern hair loss but DUPA (I lose hair all over). The condition seems to be really improving on Finasteride and topical fin+min., but I'm still afraid to go for SARMs.
I'm considering LGD4033, by the way. What about you?

Thanks man. I don't have typical mpb pattern hair loss but DUPA (I lose hair all over). The condition seems to be really improving on Finasteride and topical fin+min., but I'm still afraid to go for SARMs.
I'm considering LGD4033, by the way. What about you?
I have been taking Ostarine for 3 weeks to preserve muscle mass during an intense cutting.
When I finish the cutting I will continue using Ostarine for a clean bulking

I have been taking Ostarine for 3 weeks to preserve muscle mass during an intense cutting.
When I finish the cutting I will continue using Ostarine for a clean bulking
Ostarine is one of the best for cutting but never heard of its potential regarding bulking.

Ostarine is one of the best for cutting but never heard of its potential regarding bulking.

legit son, ostarine is a god's gift

any substance that emulates the effects of testosterone (rising protein biosyntesis) increases muscle mass

Is it good for bulking? It is the only sarm which I'm sure isn't going to harm hair.

it is good for lean bulk

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Magnesium raises T levels up to 30%. It's probably that.

• +1
Reactions: ka0t1c
Just search on Google images "Connor Murphy not"

Just some light shedding on not progression on male pattern baldness. My hairloss prevention regimen works just fine on it.

can't find tbh, post the video lad

Just search on Google images "Connor Murphy not"

Just some light shedding on not progression on male pattern baldness. My hairloss prevention regimen works just fine on it.
What's your your hair loss regimen? You may PM me if you don't want to tell here.

What's your your hair loss regimen? You may PM me if you don't want to tell here.
Microneedling with 1.5-2.5 derma pen each week, ru58841 once a day, minoxidil twice a day and ketoconazole shampoo 3-4 times a week.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
i was thinking about this shit a momento ago
some years ago my shots were prety heavier and bigger range

guess I'll eat zinc too

nice to read it

magnesium I already bought it, but for other reasons
i was thinking about this shit a momento ago
some years ago my shots were prety heavier and bigger range

guess I'll eat zinc too

nice to read it

magnesium I already bought it, but for other reasons
I didn't start takin magnesium yet

what kind of magnesium

What's the best magnesium form everyone's taking? Citrate/malate?

i just overdose gummy multi vites and do no fap.