has anyone ever believed to be good looking and then discover you're just average, or even ugly?

volslayer187

volslayer187

Iron
It's the worst feeling in the word.

2 years ago I thought I was very attractive, like top 5% of males. Then I discovered lookism. I learned what an attractive face should look like, and what type of attention you should be getting from females. I also got rated a few times. I've been rated (1-9 scale) from 4.5 to 6.25, mostly falling at 5-5.5 (you can check my first post) both on lookism and truerateme. It made a lot of fucking sense, since girls hardly ever give me IOIs, and all my life I'd been coping hard thinking about all sorts of reasons why I got no IOIs.

Still way after discovering lookism, I was still deluded and couldn't accept that I wasn't really attractive. I'd say I completely internalized and accept that I'm average about 1 year ago, maybe 6 months.

For all of this I blame all the empty platitudes I received from female friends and family: 'you're a handsome guy' 'a handsome fella'. But I blame even more my lack of social awereness. I have always been approached by average and ugly girls in night clubs (although only every few months), and I easily made out and have sex soon with these ugly to average girls when I was introduced to them in parties through mutual friends. Again, this happens no more than 3 times a year.

But I thought I was a Chad, just because ugly drunk slutty girls would once in a while approach me, and one in every 3 days a girl would made 2 second eye contact with me in public.

Anyway, to this day, I'm still fucking depressed and miserable. It was 8 years in my life that I thought I was GL, and all my self-esteem revolved around that belief. Now I can't get out of this depression. So no my self-esteem is gone, and I still don't know how to take it back.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceletto, BigdickAverageEthnic, Arkantos and 5 others
There are certainly many people like that since sub5 men are called goodlooking or handsome dishonestly

• +1
Reactions: nausea and volslayer187
Keep in mind that males rate you allot less than woman. I have many woman rate me over 7 or 8 and males rate me 4 go figure
Most Males voters are not attracted to man to be able to see if someone is sexy or not they just vote based on what they read online or what they think is chad and scares them.
They even said this man is ugly when hes clearly sexy and hot

Attachments

• fabrizio_corona.jpg
    fabrizio_corona.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, shimada, Zeta ascended and 14 others
They cant judge a man based on sex apeal therefor theyr vote is null
If you put woman rate other woman they would do the same mean shit unless they lesbian or bisex

exact same experience as you tbh.
wish my family didn't bluepill me for so long

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew, BigdickAverageEthnic, Currycellmate and 6 others

2 years ago I thought I was very attractive, like top 5% of males. Then I discovered lookism. I learned what an attractive face should look like, and what type of attention you should be getting from females. I also got rated a few times. I've been rated (1-9 scale) from 4.5 to 6.25, mostly falling at 5-5.5 (you can check my first post) both on lookism and truerateme. It made a lot of fucking sense, since girls hardly ever give me IOIs, and all my life I'd been coping hard thinking about all sorts of reasons why I got no IOIs.

Still way after discovering lookism, I was still deluded and couldn't accept that I wasn't really attractive. I'd say I completely internalized and accept that I'm average about 1 year ago, maybe 6 months.

For all of this I blame all the empty platitudes I received from female friends and family: 'you're a handsome guy' 'a handsome fella'. But I blame even more my lack of social awereness. I have always been approached by average and ugly girls in night clubs (although only every few months), and I easily made out and have sex soon with these ugly to average girls when I was introduced to them in parties through mutual friends. Again, this happens no more than 3 times a year.

But I thought I was a Chad, just because ugly drunk slutty girls would once in a while approach me, and one in every 3 days a girl would made 2 second eye contact with me in public.

Anyway, to this day, I'm still fucking depressed and miserable. It was 8 years in my life that I thought I was GL, and all my self-esteem revolved around that belief. Now I can't get out of this depression. So no my self-esteem is gone, and I still don't know how to take it back.

You should never trust man votes unless they really are in the modeling sector even then they probably are gay so they know when someone is sexy

sometimes i believe im good looking but sometimes im disgusted by myself

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, nastynas, Zeta ascended and 7 others
Opposite for me tbh
I always thought i was below average but then i discovered psl and that i had good jawline tbh

/Brag out

Everyone is good looking in SOMEONES dictionary,you dont need to match at all the standards to be good looking

• +1
Reactions: Okiwaga
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada, Aribbaa, Deleted member 1680 and 11 others
Keep in mind that males rate you allot less than woman. I have many woman rate me over 7 or 8 and males rate me 4 go figure
Most Males voters are not attracted to man to be able to see if someone is sexy or not they just vote based on what they read online or what they think is chad and scares them.
They even said this man is ugly when hes clearly sexy and hot
That guy is truecel

I always knew my negative potential to attract foids

Yes, myself bro.

I kind of knew that I wasn't the shit back in my teen but I conviced myself that I was gl during the late teen early 20.

Over for yoi

It's cause society lies it cuck's you by the ball's and then complain's when you want a solution.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Ye bro
It hit me like an asteroid

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, NormieKilla, BigdickAverageEthnic and 1 other person
I don't even know what to think of my appearance anymore. I wish I never discovered the blackpill tbh.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, NormieKilla, LowTierNormie and 2 others
Me first time I saw my side profile in details

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Chrysler69, NormieKilla and 2 others
. I have always been approached by average and ugly girls in night clubs (although only every few months), and I easily made out and have sex soon with these ugly to average girls when I was introduced to them in parties through mutual friends. Again, this happens no more than 3 times a year.

slayer. i never had any chance to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Thought I was at least 6 but then realized I was 4. Felt pretty shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: inceletto
i always knew i was ugly

• Love it
Reactions: fobos
Thought I was terribly deformed but then realized I have a decent maxilla and pretty good lower third. Lifefuel ngl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Many factors have caused me to delude myself into thinking that I was handsome (7/10) like parents, friends, old people, my own mind,etc..

When I decided to run PUA game in 2014 after failing horribly on dating websites, I was thinking highly of my own attractiveness level and I was under the mindset that girls don't care about looks and even if they did, I'm still not ugly anyway..

Then, years of rejections have destroyed me inside, leaving me now with a low self-estime and a crippling anxiety. I could never have figured out what was the issue by myself, thanks to mgtow, then incel-TFL content I'd had maybe remained a delusional bluepill ignorant. The blackpill was pretty harsh but at the same time, it also allows you to feel less guilt and be more ok with yourself.