Has anyone figured out a way to keep teeth together while sleeping?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
This is to decrease gonial angle and exacerbate mewing forces. I can keep my teeth together in the day but at night I always wake up with my teeth apart significantly, but still nosebreathing. I tried putting tape on my teeth JFL so much saliva. Any solutions??

The best way would be treating allergies if you have any

would keeping my teeth together give a good jaw ?

would keeping my teeth together give a good jaw ?
It helps with mewing i heard in one post, search bruxism you can see people have very wide jaws. Obviously dont grind your teeth just support. Yes it would be better than without touching

surgical tape on lips, and try to develop a clenching habit during the day

• +1
Reactions: herring
Improve the resting tension of your masseters (jaw muscles) by chewing lots of hard gum (make sure to stay off the back teeth tho)
Stronger masseters = less effort for them to hold the jaw closed

/thread

p.s a mewing suction hold would help further
/thread again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157 and Deleted member 7076
Improve the resting tension of your masseters (jaw muscles) by chewing lots of hard gum (make sure to stay off the back teeth tho)

/thread

/thread again
hmm i do have very small masseters from soft diet sounds legit

• +1
Reactions: Romnel

/thread

/thread again
stay off back teeth? you mean chew with my front teeth? huh

/thread

/thread again
why stay off the back teeth

ok i believe you which teeth do i chew 5 pieces of falim with
@malignant
Just avoid the very back and you'll be fine tbh, main thing is consistency if you're wanting to improve the resting tension

The thread I linked goes into more detail

Last edited:
@malignant
Just avoid the very back and you'll be fine tbh, main thing is consistency if you're wanting to improve the resting tension

The thread I linked goes into more detail
Tbh makes alot of sense I naturally have more pressure on my back teeth when resting together so I need to evenely distribute the force by strengthing the weaker portions and then my bite will be even and thus mewing gains + more healthy bite. Thanks man i never thought oif this

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
There is some kind of crazy contraption specifically for this, I think I saw it on a thread here before but it exists

i put sport tape on my mouth

Saved these images from before, I think some kind of combination would work with tape too

Attachments

• New-Triangular-Anti-Snoring-Belt-Anti-Snore-Chin-Strap-For-Mouth-Breathing-Anti-Snore-Device-I...jpg
    New-Triangular-Anti-Snoring-Belt-Anti-Snore-Chin-Strap-For-Mouth-Breathing-Anti-Snore-Device-I...jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 5
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back