Has anyone gotten the ‘Male Model Makeover’ from this place in LA? Results are pretty good.

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Narcissist
36911FF6 FE6D 42EB AB6E 972194824074

Results pretty good for just fillers ngl. They say it lasts 1.5 years.
Link to other results from this place.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
holy shit
Ya ik the guy became a slayer. It’s funny how psl sites have always used the pics on their site when talking about implants when these guys just got fillers jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
not impressive

"Alpha male plastic surgery Los Angeles" :unsure:

nice results

if i were lower inhib and richer i'd do it

It's coping to say most improved significantly.
U srs? How has this guy not significantly improved. Everyone always uses this picture when talking about insane implants are
D41F0065 CB58 40B4 AAA2 AD7C1749AD61

Doesn’t the doc charge 5k or more for doing that?

Doesn’t the doc charge 5k or more for doing that?
No clue, I’d imagine it’s expensive cause it’s in LA. I’ll call them soon for a quote.

U srs? How has this guy not significantly improved. Everyone always uses this picture when talking about insane implants are View attachment 185618

Looks plastic and fake as fuck who has skin like that ? he should have gotten bone surgery

Wtf did they change besides different colors and angles

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Short Ugly and Brown
Skin is lighting I think

Still looks plastic he really needed jaw surgery tbqh it angles of your face to the best of what your face allows

Wtf did they change besides different colors and angles
Same angle and lighting. Looks like jaw, chin, and nose maybe?

BBCD9149 886E 4376 A038 B4279019160B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yea I’ve contacted these guys. It’s a little over 5k.
They basically gave a better illusion of forward growth. Looks good but guy is still recessed
He’s an actual male model I think. Pretty Chad from the front. Referring to second guy, not OP’s pic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and Deleted member 685
Yea I’ve contacted these guys. It’s a little over 5k I think. They’re based in New York City I think

He’s an actual male model I think. Pretty Chad from the front. Referring to second guy, not OP’s pic.
Just found a video of him getting the fillers and in motion before and after. Ya he was already gl from the front.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
U srs? How has this guy not significantly improved. Everyone always uses this picture when talking about insane implants are View attachment 185618

So obviously photoshopped. Note the change of the jaw angle, reduced lip width and removed dark eye circles in the second pic.

So obviously photoshopped. Note the change of the jaw angle, reduced lip width and removed dark eye circles in the second pic.
Look at the video I posted above.