Has anyone here been both ugly and goodlooking?

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
I really want to hear other people touch on this subject of how people treat you due to your looks

Here's my life:

Baby to Elementary School: According to others I was super gl baby, people would stop my parents and tell them I would grow up to be a model. Was most people in my family's favorite grandchild/nephew/cousin. I was overly coddled in my youth everybody did everything for me making me timid and a spoiled brat who couldnt do things for myself. I was lazy and entitled. Cousins would fight over who got to hang out with me. First kid in elementary school ( in my class, it was the same people in all grades ) to have a gf, she asked me out, even tho I was shy nerd and other kids were athletic and more sociable. Prettiest girl in class, I broke up with her because I got annoyed by her over obsession of me

Middle/High School: Ugly as shit. Chubby cheeks made me cute as kid but now made me look like fat slob, nose grew too big for my lack of chin and jaw growth. Was still shy and timid. Girls openly insult me like
" You will never have a gf " " You will be the next 40 year old virgin " " You are a nerd, geek, loser, freak " " I don't think any girl will ever touch you "

Me after buccal fat removal and obtaining hollow cheeks, strong jawline: People once again like me for no reason. Got called " confident, charismatic, friendly, intelligent " even after only talking to people a few minutes. Heard this a couple times " You seem like a guy who get things done fast " Had girls approach me, girl asked her friend for my number even tho I literally didnt even talk to her, or noticed she existed

Had same girls from high school treat me very good saying " You got lean, lost fat, handsome, cute " Openly hugged me and treated me like a human being

Verdict: Looks = Personality. They are inseparable

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: I'mme, Gaia262, MandibularCel and 8 others
Young children and babies are always considered 'super gl' even if it is clear they have genetically inferior bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
In primary school I had multiple girls having crush on me,in first years of middle school as well.Later I got fucking fat n got glasses.I looked like a total fucking nerd.Hit the gym at age 15-16 gymmaxxed like for 2 years,which kind of saved me from being a perma ugly virgin

I was a nerd/outcast in middle school and the beginning of high school then I picked up after my senior year in high school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Yes I was goodlooking at 13/14 years old. Still hadn't completely developed yet and I was like 5'1 but got called cute a lot.

14/15 years old: Hit growth spurt, still good looking. Slightly lower collagen, but more foids start to take me seriously. But then I had scoliosis surgery and the chronic pain and oxidative stress started taking hits to my skin and face.

15/16: >use minoxidil
>Look like a meth addict

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 2205
Idk dude. I had times when foid bulied me and thn she was flitring with me. Idk tbh. Or when few foids were somehow intrested and other were ghosting me 100%

Baby to Elementary School: According to others I was super gl baby, people would stop my parents and tell them I would grow up to be a model. Was most people in my family's favorite grandchild/nephew/cousin. I was overly coddled in my youth everybody did everything for me making me timid and a spoiled brat who couldnt do things for myself. I was lazy and entitled. Cousins would fight over who got to hang out with me.

THIS IS ME
i mean this was me as a kid where i do came from.
holy shit
i was very gl for a kid that's why especially for my pheno

I was pretty popular freshman year of high school and would talk to girls pretty often but I didn't know why or how. Then sophomore year came around and I gained weight and became a loser. I didn't quite understand why that happened. I went and checked and I'd say I was kinda cute freshman year. I went from irl 6-6.5 to now a 3. Brutal descension ngl.

However I will say I became more introverted naturally in the transition between the 2 years. Sometimes your personality does change. People who lose weight or glo up don't notice bit they do become confident. Whether it's due to the feedback loop or high self-esteem.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and ChadFucksYourOneitis
First day of 6th grade some girl I never met told me her friend I never met had a crush on me. In 7th grade I was called ugly by some girl I sort of had a crush on. In 9th grade nothing spectacular. In 10th grade some girl I didn't know existed had a huge crush on me she was pretty decent too. I think I was pretty decent looking in HS. First day of community college some chick looks at me for like 3 classes then after class approaches me and asks my name etc. Next semester something similar happens but she just says hi or whatever.

I remember my next door neighbor was talking to my mom, saying that one of her sons should model (I think she was talking about me) and she was like oh they're too young.

Now I'm not ugly but invisible. People don't really acknowledge me at all. When before I'd say I wasn't invisible to everyone now I'm just straight invisible. It's absolute garbage tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
I ascend hard from 14 to 16

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Also in elementary school there were girls that had crushes on me, I remember in 5th grade there were like 2 girls fighting for my attention on the last day of school.

Oh yeah I forgot some cute black chick asked me to go to homecoming. I didn't go to any of the dances. Some girl saved her number in my phone, she told me she did that so I'd call her or whatever. I think I wasn't bad looking in HS.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
First day of 6th grade some girl I never met told me her friend I never met had a crush on me. In 7th grade I was called ugly by some girl I sort of had a crush on. In 9th grade nothing spectacular. In 10th grade some girl I didn't know existed had a huge crush on me she was pretty decent too. I think I was pretty decent looking in HS. First day of community college some chick looks at me for like 3 classes then after class approaches me and asks my name etc. Next semester something similar happens but she just says hi or whatever.

I remember my next door neighbor was talking to my mom, saying that one of her sons should model (I think she was talking about me) and she was like oh they're too young.

Now I'm not ugly but invisible. People don't really acknowledge me at all. When before I'd say I wasn't invisible to everyone now I'm just straight invisible. It's absolute garbage tbh.
At least women don't physically move their chairs away from you when you sit next to them lol.

At least women don't physically move their chairs away from you when you sit next to them lol.
That happened to you? They might not physically move their chairs away but they'd probably make it known somehow that they're not interested tbh.

That happened to you? They might not physically move their chairs away but they'd probably make it known somehow that they're not interested tbh.
Yea whenever a woman sits next to me and realizes I'm there or a teacher makes me sit next to them they'll either try to move or move their desks away from me. It never happened until before this year tho, or I didn't notice. I've truly descended tbh.

Lol I'm not hitting on them, I'm merely existing.

• So Sad
Reactions: Dogs
Yea whenever a woman sits next to me and realizes I'm there or a teacher makes me sit next to them they'll either try to move or move their desks away from me. It never happened until before this year tho, or I didn't notice. I've truly descended tbh.

Lol I'm not hitting on them, I'm merely existing.
Sucks dude I know what it feels like to descend, sucks even more so since you know you possibly had a chance before (I know I still have a chance now to do decent if I looksmax but I lost prime collagen years).

In university some girl sat on the bench that I was sitting at and of course made it known that she's only sitting there cause that's where she usually eats lunch and now since schools in session there's a ton of people so she needs to sit someone where someone else is sitting JFL, if she woulda sat there and said nothing I wouldn't have started any conversation with her anyways but since she said all that we started talking about stupid bullshit, ngl I'd rather have sat there in peace.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme and BigBoy
Sucks dude I know what it feels like to descend, sucks even more so since you know you possibly had a chance before (I know I still have a chance now to do decent if I looksmax but I lost prime collagen years).
i wish i knew lookmax at 13 yo, to not mouthbreath and all looksmin shit
to chew and mew max,gym max, sleep max, etc
to hgh max

• +1
Reactions: Dogs

In university some girl sat on the bench that I was sitting at and of course made it known that she's only sitting there cause that's where she usually eats lunch and now since schools in session there's a ton of people so she needs to sit someone where someone else is sitting JFL, if she woulda sat there and said nothing I wouldn't have started any conversation with her anyways but since she said all that we started talking about stupid bullshit, ngl I'd rather have sat there in peace.
How did the convo start?

I was decent looking only when I was extremely young..at 5 my midface was already longer than the average, it never began for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I was decent looking only when I was extremely young..at 5 my midface was already longer than the average, it never began for me
it is what it is.
Do you have decent medial canthus and IPL ?

How did the convo start?
I don't remember she sat there and was like man there's so many people now that schools in session I'm not used to this I always eat lunch here at this table and there's like no ones here normally, basically something like that, I don't remember exactly tbh

I don't remember she sat there and was like man there's so many people now that schools in session I'm not used to this I always eat lunch here at this table and there's like no ones here normally, basically something like that, I don't remember exactly tbh
What did you say and how did the rest of the convo go?

What did you say and how did the rest of the convo go?
I don't remember exactly how I responded. I was probably like there's a ton of people in the first few weeks of school but then it gets dead later on. Later we made small talk about what her job is right now and what school she went to where she lived, I remember something about who she lived with or something, her degree, what my degree was. Just normal small talk.

10-14 slayer
15+ incel

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
always subhuman but my small town environment grade 8-12 was godly. I had a oneitis best friend and she was very gl. Her mom thought we were dating jfl. And all her friends treated me like high value because of NT, athlete, nerd halo. But as soon as I get to uni, lookism goes in full throttle. I'm still Bluepilled and go through it but the heirarchy works itself. Attractive people stick to attractive people.

it never began bro.
I'm beting so much on my masseters tbh and lips enlargement, everything else is cope in my case.
its such a tease man
i know. But at least i know how it feels to be attractive to women, to most women.Just need to go to low bf and see which surgeries i need tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You gain confident from your looks.
The more looks,the more confident.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Do you have before/after pics of your buccal fat extraction?