[Discussion] Has anyone here done Orbital decompression?

Justbeconfidentsrs

Justbeconfidentsrs

Lingesan Saravanan
Time online
37d 6h 43m
Furious Dingleberry

Furious Dingleberry

Angry and rather smelly.
Time online
2d 10h 46m
Taban is great, You need the bestest doctor for this type of surgeries. bestest doctor not best or good. bestest doctor or don't do this surgery.
The fact that you use "bestest" to describe him makes me not trust him.

GarouTheIncel

GarouTheIncel

Erudite
Time online
23d 23h 11m
Legit what?
you are overhyping mewing salludon is one of those weird one in a 1 miillion plus he went insane on the neck posture no fap losing bf etc

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

6'2" "I'm not black, White or Arab, I'm Somali!!!"
Time online
1d 12h 58m
you are overhyping mewing salludon is one of those weird one in a 1 miillion plus he went insane on the neck posture no fap losing bf etc
Why arr you coping so hard? look at the actual evidence of mewing, and never did i say you don't have to be good looking in advance, but the difference a jaw can make, and a slight orbital compression(i.e. closer to hunter eyes) and the fact that mewing can fix negative canthal tilt, are all things that should not be ignored. btw are you muslim?

Also, as annoying as you are, come here this guy is outta pocket @ItsNotADream

Linoob

Linoob

Elementalist
Time online
18d 10h 45m
Read it somewhere that cosmetic Orbital decompression is less risky and minimally invasive. ( Functional and cosmetical are basically same but the amount of bones/ tissues extracted is less in cosmetic)Are there anyone here who done that? How was your experience? Please tell us
@kota

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Get Looks or Rot trying
Time online
39d 7h 52m
Read it somewhere that cosmetic Orbital decompression is less risky and minimally invasive. ( Functional and cosmetical are basically same but the amount of bones/ tissues extracted is less in cosmetic)Are there anyone here who done that? How was your experience? Please tell us
@DannyGreen and @kota did, only reason I dont get it is because I lack money, doctor with good results in my country is doing orbital decompression for $4.5k

J

jackthenerd

Zephir
Time online
65d 7h 53m
cosmetic Orbital decompression
This seems to be cope tbh. I don't think I've never seen a significant improvement from cosmetic orbital decompression, even when they try to shave off a lot. Like I don't think I've ever seen anyone get significantly deeper and less protruding eyes with this. However, I have seen significant improvements if you have that disease that give bulging eyes though.

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

6'2" "I'm not black, White or Arab, I'm Somali!!!"
Time online
1d 12h 58m
Over

Over

Insane Barrett fringe maxxer mogger main character
Time online
91d 3h 54m
What surgeries did that guy actually get? Anyone know?
Genioplasty, browridge implant at very least, fillers and jaw implants probably too.

GarouTheIncel

GarouTheIncel

Erudite
Time online
23d 23h 11m
More like face pulling except with the tongue. so it's natural, it aids the natural development of the facial bones and skull. imagine pushing your palate forward and upward, it basically expands your whole skull.
greycel moment

GarouTheIncel

GarouTheIncel

Erudite
Time online
23d 23h 11m
Why arr you coping so hard? look at the actual evidence of mewing, and never did i say you don't have to be good looking in advance, but the difference a jaw can make, and a slight orbital compression(i.e. closer to hunter eyes) and the fact that mewing can fix negative canthal tilt, are all things that should not be ignored. btw are you muslim?

Also, as annoying as you are, come here this guy is outta pocket @ItsNotADream
Coping = believing something non surgical will give u surgery like changes , salludon is an odd case i think he beneffited from mewing but got some small surgeries as well along side with losing weight , I mewed for a year straight everday hard mewed chewed supplemented with k2 and the changes were small yes I am muslim

Z

zami

Trainee
Time online
8d 18h 33m
Genioplasty, browridge implant at very least, fillers and jaw implants probably too.
Yh he must of got a gonial implant and geno, his jaw looks amazing knowing how it looked before, it goes to show how the eyes and the jaw are the most important individual features

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)