Has anyone here done Orbital decompression?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Read it somewhere that cosmetic Orbital decompression is less risky and minimally invasive. ( Functional and cosmetical are basically same but the amount of bones/ tissues extracted is less in cosmetic)Are there anyone here who done that? How was your experience? Please tell us

• +1
Reactions: PjSon
I have heard many victims of orbital decompression went blind for 7 days

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, Copeful, 000 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and MentalistKebab
I urge you to stay natural and mew, unless you're recovering from an injury and trying to get your old look back

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, PYT, NormieKilla and 2 others

im suprised someone actually done this fucking butcher surgery

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF, johncruz12345, DaGullas and 10 others
Did they gained their eyesight back? After 7 days?

Yes, they did. But future problems may occur and its not the responsibility of the doctor, you may go blind during the procedure. you have to sign that before the surgery. I am ok with the surgery but signing that piece of paper is the most difficult job.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I think @kota did.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and PjSon

im suprised someone actually done this fucking butcher surgery

Imagine doing that on both of your eyes.
Infraorbital rim implants and upper eyelid fillers are less invasive and have nothing to do with eyes yet still make your eyes look great.

• +1
I think @kota did.
Feb 21, 2020

Screenshot 2020 07 05 Who here has had almond eye surgery Looksmax me   Mens Self Improvement

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 1751
Infraorbital rim implants and upper eyelid fillers are less invasive and have nothing to do with eyes yet still make your eyes look great.
yea
but if ur eyes are bulging out you need it sadly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and .🇹🇩.
yea
but if ur eyes are bulging out you need it sadly

Taban is great, You need the bestest doctor for this type of surgeries. bestest doctor not best or good. bestest doctor or don't do this surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, CursedOne, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Can orbital implants and upper eyelid fillers make eyes look more " compact" and narrow ?

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Here is a slight example of how mewing can improve eye area
I3gmtiqcbjp41

and yes he had a good one to begin with.
BA29F37B B1C4 4B6F 8396 94B78748F481

The dude is pakistani

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, karbo, PYT and 6 others
Zygo implants?
More like face pulling except with the tongue. so it's natural, it aids the natural development of the facial bones and skull. imagine pushing your palate forward and upward, it basically expands your whole skull.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5385 and buckchadley31
This is some good coping material
Keep coping, it's true and no one can change it, "oh no i thought i was the only race with caucasoid skull" fuck off were all humans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and PrisonMike
Keep coping, it's true and no one can change it, "oh no i thought i was the only race with caucasoid skull" fuck off were all humans
Cope you subhuman retarded Low Iq Somali nigger, you are not human you are an Homo Erectus

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sl8yr, Deleted member 5912, johncruz12345 and 5 others
I urge you to stay natural and mew, unless you're recovering from an injury and trying to get your old look back
yes keep mewing bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Cope you subhuman retarded Low Iq Somali nigger, you are not human you are an Homo Erectus
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: ”Muh caucasoid skull” ”Muh neanderthal dna” all hamito-semitic people have neanderthal dna, you can beg all you want but youre not special ”muh white genes” if your white genes are so great why are you posting here? Wake up your race doesnt make you better than anyone, and sorry if this hit home fucking cumskin white nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5912, johncruz12345 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, PYT and Deleted member 1751
I have done research dickhead, clearly you haven't, keep dreaming about being Caucasian, jfl recessed coon
kEeP drEaMinG aBoUt bEiNg cUmSKin headass

were hamitic and according to even whitesupremacists were caucasoid,

• +1
  • JFL
kEeP drEaMinG aBoUt bEiNg cUmSKin headass

were hamitic and according to even whitesupremacists were caucasoid,
Use your brain.

The civilizations of Africa are the civilizations of the Hamites, its history is the record of these peoples and of their interaction with the two other African stocks, the Negro and the Bushmen, whether this influence was exerted by highly civilized Egyptians or by such wider pastoralists as are represented at the present day by the Beja and Somali... The incoming Hamites were pastoral Caucasians – arriving wave after wave – better armed as well as quicker witted than the dark agricultural Negroes

The idea of Hamites was created to explain how Blacks could build any civilisation, so racist anthropologists said whites wandered into Africa and gave birth to every bit of development. 99% of geneticists today vehemently rejects hamiticism

• +1
More like face pulling except with the tongue. so it's natural, it aids the natural development of the facial bones and skull. imagine pushing your palate forward and upward, it basically expands your whole skull.
Damn so mewing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and Deleted member 1751
Use your brain.

The civilizations of Africa are the civilizations of the Hamites, its history is the record of these peoples and of their interaction with the two other African stocks, the Negro and the Bushmen, whether this influence was exerted by highly civilized Egyptians or by such wider pastoralists as are represented at the present day by the Beja and Somali... The incoming Hamites were pastoral Caucasians – arriving wave after wave – better armed as well as quicker witted than the dark agricultural Negroes

The idea of Hamites was created to explain how Blacks could build any civilisation, so racist anthropologists said whites wandered into Africa and gave birth to every bit of development. 99% of geneticists today vehemently rejects hamiticism
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: ”Muh caucasoid skull” ”Muh neanderthal dna” all hamito-semitic people have neanderthal dna, you can beg all you want but youre not special ”muh white genes” if your white genes are so great why are you posting here? Wake up your race doesnt make you better than anyone, and sorry if this hit home fucking cumskin white nigger

• +1
Taban is great, You need the bestest doctor for this type of surgeries. bestest doctor not best or good. bestest doctor or don't do this surgery.
The fact that you use "bestest" to describe him makes me not trust him.

• +1
Legit what?
you are overhyping mewing salludon is one of those weird one in a 1 miillion plus he went insane on the neck posture no fap losing bf etc

you are overhyping mewing salludon is one of those weird one in a 1 miillion plus he went insane on the neck posture no fap losing bf etc
Why arr you coping so hard? look at the actual evidence of mewing, and never did i say you don't have to be good looking in advance, but the difference a jaw can make, and a slight orbital compression(i.e. closer to hunter eyes) and the fact that mewing can fix negative canthal tilt, are all things that should not be ignored. btw are you muslim?

Also, as annoying as you are, come here this guy is outta pocket @ItsNotADream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Read it somewhere that cosmetic Orbital decompression is less risky and minimally invasive. ( Functional and cosmetical are basically same but the amount of bones/ tissues extracted is less in cosmetic)Are there anyone here who done that? How was your experience? Please tell us

@kota

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and goat2x
@DannyGreen and @kota did, only reason I dont get it is because I lack money, doctor with good results in my country is doing orbital decompression for $4.5k

• +1
cosmetic Orbital decompression
This seems to be cope tbh. I don't think I've never seen a significant improvement from cosmetic orbital decompression, even when they try to shave off a lot. Like I don't think I've ever seen anyone get significantly deeper and less protruding eyes with this. However, I have seen significant improvements if you have that disease that give bulging eyes though.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 5385