Has anyone here done Orbital decompression?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
What surgeries did that guy actually get? Anyone know?
Genioplasty, browridge implant at very least, fillers and jaw implants probably too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and zami
More like face pulling except with the tongue. so it's natural, it aids the natural development of the facial bones and skull. imagine pushing your palate forward and upward, it basically expands your whole skull.
greycel moment

• +1
Why arr you coping so hard? look at the actual evidence of mewing, and never did i say you don't have to be good looking in advance, but the difference a jaw can make, and a slight orbital compression(i.e. closer to hunter eyes) and the fact that mewing can fix negative canthal tilt, are all things that should not be ignored. btw are you muslim?

Also, as annoying as you are, come here this guy is outta pocket @ItsNotADream
Coping = believing something non surgical will give u surgery like changes , salludon is an odd case i think he beneffited from mewing but got some small surgeries as well along side with losing weight , I mewed for a year straight everday hard mewed chewed supplemented with k2 and the changes were small yes I am muslim

• +1
Genioplasty, browridge implant at very least, fillers and jaw implants probably too.

Yh he must of got a gonial implant and geno, his jaw looks amazing knowing how it looked before, it goes to show how the eyes and the jaw are the most important individual features

• +1