Has anyone here got a beard transplant

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
If you could get a legit beard from a transplant it would be a massive looksmax, but I’ve never seen good results

Sounds like the lowest T shit ever

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 3990, forwardgrowth and 3 others
Sounds like the lowest T shit ever
Well, it is for men who are low T. If you can't grow hair on your face after 15, then your T levels are seriously low. It's about time you start taking testosterone pills when that happens.

Well, it is for men who are low T. If you can't grow hair on your face after 15, then your T levels are seriously low. It's about time you start taking testosterone pills when that happens.
I got my beard when I waas like 13

Is it based on free T or total T? I had my total T tested and it was quite high, but I can't grow facial hair for shit and Im oldcel lol
(didn't get my Free T tested, though)

21 no facial hair, should i transplant?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
No. Get your T tested. If it's below 800 ng/dL, then your T can't be considered high.
copy thaat, so get levels to 800 then if still no facial hair after a few months transplant to fix subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
copy thaat, so get levels to 800 then if still no facial hair after a few months transplant to fix subhumanity
Well the thing is is that T levels above 800 are considered high, above 1000 is very high. If you can't grow a beard with 800+ T then there's something wrong with your genes.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and forwardgrowth
Not true. Facial hair is about DHT and how sensitive you are to it. I've ran a gram of test before and still couldnt grow a full beard. Fortunately my head hear is stull intact because I'm not DHT sensitive.

If it was all about T then there wouldnt be women with mustaches or soyboys with full beards.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 616, 195cm and 3 others
Not true. Facial hair is about DHT and how sensitive you are to it. I've ran a gram of test before and still couldnt grow a full beard. Fortunately my head hear is stull intact because I'm not DHT sensitive.

If it was all about T then there wouldnt be women with mustaches or soyboys with full beards.

yeah, that's a good point. I didn't think of that. I know guys who have ran large cycles who have almost no facial hair

My 'total T' is around 800. Didn't have my free T checked. Basically zero facial hair lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

Yeah true. Forgot that it was all DHT. But nore T usually results in more DHT right? Because DHT is a byproduct of T.

Yeah true. Forgot that it was all DHT. But nore T usually results in more DHT right? Because DHT is a byproduct of T.
Yeah but if your receptors arent DHT sensitive it doesnt matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
high DHT = good beard genetics but you're also 99.9% likely to go bald cause it's the same hormone that causes both. Sensitivity on face and scalp are random, but they're usually highly correlated. You can see that lots of East Asians outside of Japanese can't grow facial hair, but they also never go bald. being bald and can't grow facial hair = you might as well rope

all beard transplants I've seen are terrible, apparently donor hairs are always from the back of your head near the neck cause they are most "similar". But I've always felt the thickest hair is pube hair srs, would probably be the best donor hair if you can get over your literal pube follicles on your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
high DHT = good beard genetics but you're also 99.9% likely to go bald cause it's the same hormone that causes both. Sensitivity on face and scalp are random, but they're usually highly correlated. You can see that lots of East Asians outside of Japanese can't grow facial hair, but they also never go bald. being bald and can't grow facial hair = you might as well rope

all beard transplants I've seen are terrible, apparently donor hairs are always from the back of your head near the neck cause they are most "similar". But I've always felt the thickest hair is pube hair srs, would probably be the best donor hair if you can get over your literal pube follicles on your face
so this means low dht is better long term than high dht? Tbh I think I'm low dht (19, can't grow a beard and I don't mind it).

If high dht means you're most likely going to be bald than I'd rather have low dht

so this means low dht is better long term than high dht? Tbh I think I'm low dht (19, can't grow a beard and I don't mind it).

If high dht means you're most likely going to be bald than I'd rather have low dht

Just think about when you're 35+, would you rather be leanmaxxed with a full head of hair, or bald with a beard? I would take the first one every time. Considering most workplaces would require you to shave that shit off unless it looks formal or nice anyways, I would rather not go bald. And DHT has little effect (that I know of) on actual energy, libido, strength, that's moreso T, only secondary sex characteristics like beard.

Not really up to you to decide too. Just look at your grandpa on your mom's side, if he went bald, you're likely going to bald because the gene for androgen sensitivity is passed on through X chromosome.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 245
Just think about when you're 35+, would you rather be leanmaxxed with a full head of hair, or bald with a beard? I would take the first one every time. Considering most workplaces would require you to shave that shit off unless it looks formal or nice anyways, I would rather not go bald. And DHT has little effect (that I know of) on actual energy, libido, strength, that's moreso T, only secondary sex characteristics like beard.

Not really up to you to decide too. Just look at your grandpa on your mom's side, if he went bald, you're likely going to bald because the gene for androgen sensitivity is passed on through X chromosome.
my grandpa on my mom's side had like nw1 being 55 years old. I'm 19 with Nw0 so I have hope that I won't be going bald anytime soon but you never know when the norwood reaper will come for you

I'm looking to get a HT once i'm allowed to fly again, but i'm gonna ask the surgeon if there is a discount if I get a beard transplant too

I'm hoping facial hair will be enough to help me fraud a better chin/jaw. With a rhino aswell, I think i'll be happy enough (assuming no fuck ups!!) and will be able to leave the site lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401