Has anyone here got an eyebrow transplant?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Anyone? Def considering it because my brows are naturally too high-set and arched.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and noped
thats not high set

if thats you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Germania
I need thicker brows
There was a famous pls poster named Nordic and he had almost non existent nordic eyebrows
Nothing helped, not even minox and castor oil, so he got a transplants

I need thicker brows
There was a famous pls poster named Nordic and he had almost non existent nordic eyebrows
Nothing helped, not even minox and castor oil, so he got a transplants

If he didn’t get results after months of minox that really sucks—minox non responders are pretty rare

If he didn’t get results after months of minox that really sucks—minox non responders are pretty rare
Mimox is a meme. It only works on existing hairs. Look at lorss nothing changed

• Ugh..
Reactions: Germania

What on earth do you mean “on existing hairs”?
Do you mean to say they just thicken existing hairs, if so—that’s false

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
What on earth do you mean “on existing hairs”?
Do you mean to say they just thicken existing hairs, if so—that’s false
Yes. It cannot create follicles. Just strengthen existing ones. This is why it is so good against balding, it keeps the follicles alive

They will need to get trimmed as eyebrows will not stop growing due to scalp hair being transplanted.

Elaborate? Cost? Before/after pics? Pm is also fine.
They will need to get trimmed as eyebrows will not stop growing due to scalp hair being transplanted.
I know that. I'd ask them to relocate my existing eyebrow hairs as well though (implant them lower).

I know that. I'd ask them to relocate my existing eyebrow hairs as well though (implant them lower).
which surgeon are you going to use?

Yes. It cannot create follicles. Just strengthen existing ones. This is why it is so good against balding, it keeps the follicles alive
False. I grew hair on my eyebrow area didn’t have a single hair.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
I am planning to.

You cannot implant eyebrow hair lower just like that. It needs to sit on the browridge
False. I grew hair on my eyebrow area didn’t have a single hair.
Ok bro.
Just like bald people dont need to cut hair and buy shampoo. Being bald is so much better

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You cannot implant eyebrow hair lower just like that. It needs to sit on the browridge
Why wouldn't it work? That's the whole purpose I'd do an ET for, otherwise it'd be of no use to me.

Sorry but you don’t seem knowledgeable on this—we all have literally thousands of hair follicles on our faces—for some men they just don’t get “activated”. Minoxidil helps activate them, so much so that, men who apply it only to the cheek region to fill out a beard, will even see new eyebrow hair growth.

It goes without saying it that for a small percent of men, even minoxidil won’t work.

Why wouldn't it work? That's the whole purpose I'd do an ET for, otherwise it'd be of no use to me.

You can definitely take hair grafts from your eyebrows and transplant them lower, but the risk is that not all the hairs in each graft will survive when transplanted—you’d end up with anywhere between 25-75% of the number of hairs taken out in the grafts.

Were you planning on grafting practically all the hairs from the top of your eyebrows, and then transplanting them below the lowest hairs?

If you were, you’d also end up with unavoidable scars above the new “top” of your eyebrows (either linear or punch hole scars) from the grafting process

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Germania
So much cope.
Firstly, @Lorsss definitely got results with castor + minox
Second you got one of the most stupid procedures of all time & now you're trying to make yourself feel better, jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
So much cope.
Second you got one of the most stupid procedures of all time & now you're trying to make yourself feel better, jfl

Did @Dutcher get an eyebrow transplant from scalp hair or something?

So much cope.

if anyone want eyebrow i can give them some if they give me more low set brow ridge. it's a win-win deal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
  • JFL
i assume so. poor guy, look at what he said:

imagine making this comparison

I mean if he were to say he actually used minoxidil and Castor oil for at least 6 months and got zero results, then a scalp hair to eyebrow transplant would be the only option.

But if he was just uneducated on the fact that humans (especially men) already have plenty of hair follicles on the brows (and minox does in fact work in activating them) and went on to get a transplant because he was uneducated/misinformed , then yeah, that’s unfortunate.

• +1
I mean if he were to say he actually used minoxidil and Castor oil for at least 6 months and got zero results, then a scalp hair to eyebrow transplant would be the only option.

But if he was just uneducated on the fact that humans (especially men) already have plenty of hair follicles on the brows (and minox does in fact work in activating them) and went on to get a transplant because he was uneducated/misinformed , then yeah, that’s unfortunate.
But didn't minox nuke collagen around eyes?

But didn't minox nuke collagen around eyes?

I’m fairly sure this can be compensated for through a number of ways. Plenty of ways to boost collagen production in the skin.

Also: Minoxidil only needs to be applied for a few months after you get the results you want, to make sure they are permanent (for eyebrows and facial hair, not scalp, obviously). After that’s done, there’s no reason for continued damage to collagen (presumably some damage would even be reversed due to no more minoxidil) and you can continue to collagenmax

Last edited:
  • +1
Mäh
Why my 30 year old friend is growing a full beard right now after I told him to use minox? He had barely a beard before. It can activate follicles to grow, which didn't grow before. If one has sleeping follicles under the skin, who knows? Try it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and OCDMaxxing
I hope you are true about minox. Lifefuel if so.

Because there is no space for the eyebrows sit on. You cant transplant eyebrows on the eyelid
i assume so. poor guy, look at what he said:

imagine making this comparison
Why are you so angry. Did i trigger you? I only say the truth
Did @Dutcher get an eyebrow transplant from scalp hair or something?
I did
Sorry but you don’t seem knowledgeable on this—we all have literally thousands of hair follicles on our faces—for some men they just don’t get “activated”. Minoxidil helps activate them, so much so that, men who apply it only to the cheek region to fill out a beard, will even see new eyebrow hair growth.

It goes without saying it that for a small percent of men, even minoxidil won’t work.

You can definitely take hair grafts from your eyebrows and transplant them lower, but the risk is that not all the hairs in each graft will survive when transplanted—you’d end up with anywhere between 25-75% of the number of hairs taken out in the grafts.

Were you planning on grafting practically all the hairs from the top of your eyebrows, and then transplanting them below the lowest hairs?

If you were, you’d also end up with unavoidable scars above the new “top” of your eyebrows (either linear or punch hole scars) from the grafting process
Exactly. Minoxidl activates hair folloicles, which is why it helps beard growth since beard growth is a process that takes years. When you put minox and you dont have eyebrow hair there it wont do anything. Once again, lorss result are pretty lame, and he said he is considering. He said himself he is considering ET. I have yet to see a single good minox result as compared to transplant. And what scar are you talking about? I dont have any scars
Mäh
Why my 30 year old friend is growing a full beard right now after I told him to use minox? He had barely a beard before. It can activate follicles to grow, which didn't grow before. If one has sleeping follicles under the skin, who knows? Try it
Because we all have beard follicles. It is simply that some people begin to grow them by age 30, so minoxidl fasten the process. Eyebrow hair wont grow all of the sudden. But whatever, enjoy your minoxidl gains, i will just enjoy my new thick eyebrows

Last edited:
Because there is no space for the eyebrows sit on. You cant transplant eyebrows on the eyelid

I did

Exactly. Minoxidl activates hair folloicles, which is why it helps beard growth since beard growth is a process that takes years. When you put minox and you dont have eyebrow hair there it wont do anything. Once again, lorss result are pretty lame, and he said he is considering. He said himself he is considering ET. I have yet to see a single good minox result as compared to transplant. And what scar are you talking about? I dont have any scars

As to scars, I was referring to a scenario where you grafted all of the “top” hairs off you eyebrows, and transplanted them right below your “bottom” hairs... it would leave the graft scars on top of eyebrows. Obviously this doesn’t apply to you if you grafted from scalp hairs.

As to scars, I was referring to a scenario where you grafted all of the “top” hairs off you eyebrows, and transplanted them right below your “bottom” hairs... it would leave the graft scars on top of eyebrows. Obviously this doesn’t apply to you if you grafted from scalp hairs.
Oh of coursen. In that case you need to laser the hairs off and implant from the scalp, but still pretty usless.

I did

Because we all have beard follicles. It is simply that some people begin to grow them by age 30, so minoxidl fasten the process. Eyebrow hair wont grow all of the sudden. But whatever, enjoy your minoxidl gains, i will just enjoy my new thick eyebrows

We all also literally have eyebrow follicles, this is indisputable unless you have some strange form of local alopecia. Minoxidil should work on anyone who’s not a non-responder (vast majority of men).

I don’t see an issue with getting scalp hair transplanted to eyebrows, I just think it should be a last resort after trying minoxidil + Castor oil for at least 6 months. If you didn’t do that, oh well, at least you’re happy with your results.
Oh of coursen. In that case you need to laser the hairs off and implant from the scalp, but still pretty usless.

What do you mean by useless? You should agree with that, as it’s literally what you did (getting scalp hairs on eyebrow region)

There's no anger in what I said. Eyebrow transplants are, in my opinion, one of the most unrefined & unnatural procedures you can get.

I know there's some guy who does them with hair from other areas that doesn't grow as fast so perhaps his research will lead to advancements that make it a viable procedure. Until then however, I would never suggest ET over the more traditional chemical route.

There's no anger in what I said. Eyebrow transplants are, in my opinion, one of the most unrefined & unnatural procedures you can get.

I know there's some guy who does them with hair from other areas that doesn't grow as fast so perhaps his research will lead to advancements that make it a viable procedure. Until then however, I would never suggest ET over the more traditional chemical route.
Okay. I had it done and no one ever told me anything nor suspected including family. I simply went to the best in buisness
We all also literally have eyebrow follicles, this is indisputable unless you have some strange form of local alopecia. Minoxidil should work on anyone who’s not a non-responder (vast majority of men).

I don’t see an issue with getting scalp hair transplanted to eyebrows, I just think it should be a last resort after trying minoxidil + Castor oil for at least 6 months. If you didn’t do that, oh well, at least you’re happy with your results.

What do you mean by useless? You should agree with that, as it’s literally what you did (getting scalp hairs on eyebrow region)
Didnt want to ruin my collagen, as well as get a bad eyebrow shape. I literaly had no eyebrows before. Again we have eyebrow follicles but there are all activated unlike
1. Beard hair, which can grow into your late 30s.
2.Scalp hear, which is weak due to MPB

There are no magical eyebrow follicles, as proven by the fact that there are no good eyebrow minoxidil results (from zero eyebrows to bushy eyebrows like me)

Okay. I had it done and no one ever told me anything nor suspected including family. I simply went to the best in buisness
where was the donor hair taken from?

Nah spread out. My surgeon only chose the correct follicles

Here is a famous patient of my surgeon. Id you think this look fake or bad let me know.
looks good, albeit a little too thick.
the issue is, for a result like this & i assume yours, the constant trimming/ curling/ etc

looks good, albeit a little too thick.
the issue is, for a result like this & i assume yours, the constant trimming/ curling/ etc
Thank you. I am glad i was able to get my point of viee across.

For me, i looked at the pros and cons and decided it was worth it

Many men have eyebrows that grow even below their browridge. So I don't see why it wouldn't work, especially if someone has a high-set browridge like me.

Hey Guys!

I’m getting a consultation for eyebrow and temple transplant next week

I will be posting the discussion if you guys want to see what they have said

I have high set eyebrows and a high brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Hey Guys!

I’m getting a consultation for eyebrow and temple transplant next week

I will be posting the discussion if you guys want to see what they have said

I have high set eyebrows and a high brow ridge.
Keep us posted! And ask them if it's possible to transplant below brow ridge to get a desired eyebrow shape.