has anyone here joined the military (USA)?

quinn24

quinn24

死にたいよwwwww
what branch and what is your experience?

i know i would at least get direct access to gun to shoot myself with so thats something good (although guns are easy to get legally here)

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
No this site is full of sub urban pussies.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
no Bro

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
@Titus7

• JFL
Joins me

• +1
Reactions: JL~, kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Military is for ppl who don't know what to do with their lifes and no idea how to think for themselves. Yes it teaches stuff like discipline but it's useless after you finish.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
Yes,be a good goy and fight for Israel.

Army Is for cucks,there is more honour in joining isis.
Perks are better too.

• +1
Reactions: CoconutMan, kobecel, Gengar and 5 others
No
Too pussy to join military tbh

• +1
Yes,be a good goy and fight for Israel.
> /s

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, kirbyparks and Extra Chromosome
Military is for ppl who don't know what to do with their lifes and no idea how to think for themselves. Yes it teaches stuff like discipline but it's useless after you finish.
Unless you get a full time decent paying job, which they do

• +1
Unless you get a full time decent paying job, which they do
Also chances of missions and getting shot, a dream. If there is a must to be in a military I'll chop off my left leg, fuak that

• +1
Also chances of missions and getting shot, a dream. If there is a must to be in a military I'll chop off my left leg, fuak that
Lol not everything is combat in the military

• +1
Lol not everything is combat in the military
I don't like that leg anyway, well everything comes with a price. I can't stand being told what to do so pass if you're fine with that gl. (I meant good for you no sarcasm)

Joins me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Unfit for service.

Joins me

• +1
Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
hey what happened to that thread about sanctionsuicide from yesterday :feelswhere:

• +1
hey what happened to that thread about sanctionsuicide from yesterday :feelswhere:

Oh shit it was deleted lmao.
Serge doesn't say anything about the other forum here tbh.

Thanks for the based backup, especially making it a vid for the gif lmao

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Fuck dying for Israel

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
what branch and what is your experience?

i know i would at least get direct access to gun to shoot myself with so thats something good (although guns are easy to get legally here)
I'm in the Military. But based on what you just said, they would probably medically separate you if you joined, and told them that.

The Military offers you a lot of great benefits. People don't understand if they actually think it's a waste of time lol. I owned 2 rental properties at 20, and was on track to 10 before I left. You do 4 years, and pay attention to all the benefits, you will be setup for success.

Last edited:
I'm in the Marines. But based on what you just said, they would probably medically separate you if you joined, and told them that.

The Military offers you a lot of great benefits. People don't understand if they actually think it's a waste of time lol. I owned 2 rental properties at 20, and was on track to 10 before I left. You do 4 years, and pay attention to all the benefits, you will be setup for success.

How many crayons went awol today

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Mujahid

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CoconutMan, RichardSpencel, Ritalincel and 2 others
I'm in the Military. But based on what you just said, they would probably medically separate you if you joined, and told them that.

Yeah, one of my college professors was a foot soldier cuck, but they asked him if he wanted to start networking (routers, comp sci, all that shit) and he stuck with that and never had to touch a gun I assume. After he left, he continued networking for various companies and was so skilled that he stayed employed during times where everyone was getting lay offs. Now he has jetskis and lives by a lake lol.
I don't care though, I am poor, so most of my college is free anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Titus7
Joins me

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and RichardSpencel