Has anyone ON HERE got results from mewing/chewing/facepuller?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
My jaw is terrible so it would change my life is I was able to change my jaw. But I don't feel motivated to new/facepull/chew because there's not enough evidence of it actually working and I've heard it can actually have negative affects sometimes. So has anyone on here had any results from doing these things?

yes I got results from mewing, but I did it when I was 16-17 (almost 18), so I caught it whilst I was still developing a lot

yes I got results from mewing, but I did it when I was 16-17 (almost 18), so I caught it whilst I was still developing a lot
before and after pics, with same angle?

• +1
Reactions: kramer
before and after pics, with same angle?
not gonna post here but i can tell you I got a jawline and didn't have one last year; my face used to be super rounded with no definition like a year ago
I had a decent starting point (Like I wasn't recessed to death) but still shit

not gonna post here but i can tell you I got a jawline and didn't have one last year; my face used to be super rounded with no definition like a year ago
I had a decent starting point (Like I wasn't recessed to death) but still shit
if youre not gonna post here no point telling me anything because i wont believe you

• +1
Reactions: kramer, Deleted member 685 and EthnicelAscension
if youre not gonna post here no point telling me anything because i wont believe you
idc if you believe me or not but I get nothing out of lying

• +1
Reactions: Alvik and Deleted member 3020
been mewing for about a year now
changed my enitre facial structure from when i was a little round boy
now im 15 and my jawline is so sharp i could fuck a vagina with it
search and look at my (is my forward growth ok) post you will see what i am talking about . mewing, chewing, facepulling is all legit in puberty and even after. never stop mewing, work hard and slay fast, time runs quick and doesnt wait for anyone

• Love it
Reactions: laske.7
search and look at my (is my forward growth ok) post you will see what i am talking about . mewing, chewing, facepulling is all legit in puberty and even after. never stop mewing, work hard and slay fast, time runs quick and doesnt wait for anyone
You're lucky as fuck to have found out about mewing so young

When I mew I can put the back and front of my tongue on the roof of my mouth but not the middle. How I do this?

Last edited:

When I mew I can put the back and front of my tongue on the roof of my mouth but not the middle. How I do this?
Swallow and keep the tongue in that position
It'll be hard but it's worth

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
How long did u new until u had results?
1 year, mewing in sleep as well, it'll take you a while but adapt to it
Read more on correct position so you don't get a asymmetrical face or anything of that sort
Push up, and forwards. That's the way to mew. Learn and understand.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
1 year, mewing in sleep as well, it'll take you a while but adapt to it
Read more on correct position so you don't get a asymmetrical face or anything of that sort
Push up, and forwards. That's the way to mew. Learn and understand.
You recommend any YouTubers or vids that show the correct way and what not to do

My jaw is terrible so it would change my life is I was able to change my jaw. But I don't feel motivated to new/facepull/chew because there's not enough evidence of it actually working and I've heard it can actually have negative affects sometimes. So has anyone on here had any results from doing these things?
haha yea, just understand this is a matter of bone plasticity. Your posture and diet have to be ideal for results (it should be hard to swallow every time you swallow even when you've been doing it for months and you need to press as hard as possible till you almost pass out... im not joking lmao). Your teeth will develop gaps eventually and youll need aligners.

Brett maverick, orthopedics Mike mew
Also, how do I know if I'm pushing up and forward rather than just up or backwards? I feel like I'm pushing up so how do u make sure Ur pushing up and forwards instead of just up

It will obviously depend on age but with facepulling you can expect 5-6 mm forward growth after 5 yrs if you are an adult imo. @nelson

It will obviously depend on age but with facepulling you can expect 5-6 mm forward growth after 5 yrs if you are an adult imo. @nelson
I'm 17

good stuff fella

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and Chad69

it's not hard to find it in 2020 rather. if you happen to be 12 in 2020, you instantly win life
:lul: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BasedSpinelet257