Has anyone on here gotten plastic surgery or is seriously planning to get surgery in the near future? Share your experiences here...

F

Fatchicksrejectme

Iron
I´ve had ZSO, hair and beard transplant.

ZSO has improved my cheekbones a lot, but I´m still not fully satisfied. Ideally I´d like them higher with more forward projection.

Hair transplant was well worth it.

Beard transplant is still to early to tell because I´ve only had it recently.

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and androidcel
planning on rhino

• +1
Reactions: xz90 and EpicGamer
can you pm me the finances on thrm? gyno and hair transplant evrry 5 years are a must for me. Nosejob is something i have in mind if i get time but not high priority (since my nose is good but a bit crooked at the septum)

ZSO has improved my cheekbones a lot, but I´m still not fully satisfied. Ideally I´d like them higher with more forward projection.

Did the zso only add width to your face/cheekbones? Don’t think it can add any forward projection which is the problem with it

Did the zso only add width to your face/cheekbones? Don’t think it can add any forward projection which is the problem with it
it added a little forward projection, too. I had both cheekbones advanced 9mm. It looks much better now than before, but I´m still not 100% satisfied.

I´m having double jaw surgery in two weeks which will hopefully give me plenty of forward projection.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
it added a little forward projection, too. I had both cheekbones advanced 9mm. It looks much better now than before, but I´m still not 100% satisfied.

I´m having double jaw surgery in two weeks which will hopefully give me plenty of forward projection.
9mm laterally or forward? It’s the best way to add width to your face so def worth it. Gl with double jaw that’s worth it as well for lower third forwardness

9mm laterally or forward? It’s the best way to add width to your face so def worth it. Gl with double jaw that’s worth it as well for lower third forwardness
foward.

Thanks, I´m getting chin wing at the same time, too.

rhino
wrap around custom jaw implants
malar implants
orbital rim implants

as of right now, those are what i have in mind

it takes a long af time to book a surgery tho. i think the most u can do in a year is like 2

Yes.
Rhinoplasty+Septoplasty in May.
Hair transplant + eyebrow transplant (to make it lower set) next January

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Dude420
Rhino and maybe something to make my chin more symmetrical.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla

post pics

Rhino and lip lift in august.
Possible buccal fat removal too

before/after?

Did you get laid after that tho? Did ur sexlife change? @Ryo_Hazuki had alot of surgeries but is still incel. Poor him

I had bimax+genio and Rhino

I will do a secondary rhino, hair transplant, and three custom orbitals implants all around the eyes.
But if a medial canthus lenghtening surgery won't be invented, I still will be incel.

Last edited:
I had bimax+genio and Rhino

I will do a secondary rhino, hair transplant, and three custom orbitals implants all around the eyes.
But if a medial canthus lenghtening surgery won't be invented, I still will be incel.
How was the bimax recovery and result? And legit tbh there needs to be a surgery to increase PFL we can literally ascend with that shit

How was the bimax recovery and result? And legit tbh there needs to be a surgery to increase PFL we can literally ascend with that shit
have you ever posted pics?

Fine and good result, but made my nose larger
PFL surgery already exist, but only for the lateral canthus

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Fine and good result, but made my nose larger
PFL surgery already exist, but only for the lateral canthus

How long was recovery before ur face was fully normal? And that sht is bullsht it doesn’t make any diff cuz they jus reattach the lateral canthus a bit it’s still not a consistent surgery

2 months Coping, check my threads to see the result

2 months Coping, check my threads to see the result
Bro u look Fukin good in that pic in ur thread ur like a psl 6 in it, do u have pics of before and after bimax? 2 months isn’t too bad for it tbh I will prob need it in the future as well

I've had rhino done and filler work.

I look more attractive, but nothing life changing.