Has anyone succesfully lightened their eyes?

vHenri

vHenri

Iron
Probably a cope, but I've read anecdotal evidence that MSM and Alpha Arbutin can change your eye color. Has anyone tried this or had success with any other method?

1000s of examples if you look into iridology

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Yup. I mixed sulphur with hydrogen and oxygen and put it on my eyes.

No smoke without fire, I'm sure there's something to it. Personally, I got a slight blue limbal ring when I was megadosing iodine daily. It went away when I stopped supplementing it, and this is odd because I'm a total currycel. And yes I got my family and friends to confirm it wasn't some trick of the light, posted a pic here too.
Just try it out I'm sure something will work.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Deleted member 3043
No smoke without fire, I'm sure there's something to it. Personally, I got a slight blue limbal ring when I was megadosing iodine daily. It went away when I stopped supplementing it, and this is odd because I'm a total currycel. And yes I got my family and friends to confirm it wasn't some trick of the light, posted a pic here too.
Just try it out I'm sure something will work.
why don't continue this supplement then ?

why don't continue this supplement then ?
I got lazy lol
anyway, pic related. You be the judge. I wore contacts, yes, but the blue ring was still there when I took them off. It's clearly blue, I just can't fathom how I got it.
Eye

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 3043
I got lazy lol
anyway, pic related. You be the judge. I wore contacts, yes, but the blue ring was still there when I took them off. It's clearly blue, I just can't fathom how I got it. View attachment 116627
Why do you post a pic wearing the contacts if it's the same without them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 3043
Why do you post a pic wearing the contacts if it's the same without them
This was from 2015, I couldn't find my other pics. Anyway, contacts can't give you a blue-ish tint like a limbal ring. I saw some stuff about eye color lightening with iodine intake on curezone and other forums so I'm sure it's legit.

I got lazy lol
anyway, pic related. You be the judge. I wore contacts, yes, but the blue ring was still there when I took them off. It's clearly blue, I just can't fathom how I got it. View attachment 116627
Were you wearing normal contacts or colored contacts?

Were you wearing normal contacts or colored contacts?
Normal, plain contacts from Air Optix. Look at the rest of my eyes, they're normal brown.

Nope my eyes are shit brown forever