Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Manletmachine, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
High t if you do try some but too dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lev Peshkov, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Justttt
It grows freely in my backyard.
Should i try?
No, most report experiences are very negative - it just makes you temporary crazy and aggressive, and then you forget everything that happened. There are quite a few people who ended up arrested after taking datura and had no idea what they did.

No, most report experiences are very negative - it just makes you temporary crazy and aggressive, and then you forget everything that happened. There are quite a few people who ended up arrested after taking datura and had no idea what they did.
What about low doses?
Is it bad at low dose too?

Gonna try it tomorrow with my friend, 20 seeds each

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 5912 and AbandonShip
Will report back if ppl care, I should be ok
Listing things I've done until now (from most least intense to most): weed, coke, md, sniffing petrol (all these many many times)
lsd 3 times, fresh shrooms 2g+4g (once), salvia once (it sucked, didnt even know what divinorum strain it was)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and AbandonShip
Will report back if ppl care, I should be ok
Listing things I've done until now (from most least intense to most): weed, coke, md, sniffing petrol (all these many many times)
lsd 3 times, fresh shrooms 2g+4g (once), salvia once (it sucked, didnt even know what divinorum strain it was)
wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Had a fantasy about doing it for a long time in my teens. Never found it anywhere and at the point i could theoretically get some i was not interested anymore. Normal psychedelics are just way better and safer.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Had a fantasy about doing it for a long time in my teens. Never found it anywhere and at the point i could theoretically get some i was not interested anymore. Normal psychedelics are just way better and safer.
you can try diphenhydramine. It has similar effects. wouldnt recommend tho

It is safe bro.. the only thing risky is you dont know the potency of the seeds

• Hmm...
its not safe lol. delirium is scary
People overrate drug effects
Normies act like lsd is entering a new dimension
Lsd is literally just vibes and a super emotional comedown

• +1
you can try diphenhydramine. It has similar effects. wouldnt recommend tho
No point in doing pharma shit like that imo. Just take actual lsd or shrooms and if you want to go to the next level, dmt.

Pharma stuff in certain circumstances can be good but most of it is just a bad replacement for actual drugs or just for pleasure with high abuse potential.

Just get the real deal and experience the full effects.

• Woah
@AbandonShip U know the vibes ;)
Img238

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 5145 and 2 others
Stop scaring me bro fr I cant pull out now
Actually I can thats why u should stop
that much seeds can be very dangerous. Datura doesnt just fuck you mentally, it can kill you too

10 is baseline for the effect, anything less nothing happens

Do it and you will see the key to the universe.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Tapout finna for real tapout

you are an idiot. have fun in emergency room, if you could make it that far
No. I know what Im doing, Ive tripped more than youve been sober in your life
I would never do this but salvia changed the way I think about these things

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
People overrate drug effects
Normies act like lsd is entering a new dimension
Lsd is literally just vibes and a super emotional comedown
never heard someone say that baout lsd, you always know you are on this planet on it but everything is wierd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 13787
No. I know what Im doing, Ive tripped more than you have been sober in your life
I would never do this but salvia changed the way I think about these things
have you tripped on datura before? jfl the potency can vary from seed to seed. theres no way to judge the dosage.

People have died from as few as 5 seeds. Looks like the drugs have fucked with your intelligence and critical thinking too.
i couldnt care less anyways. One less idiot to roam this earth

@tapout goodbye tbh since you're not making a farewell thread before taking that

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and AbandonShip
have you tripped on datura before? jfl the potency can vary from seed to seed. theres no way to judge the dosage.

People have died from as few as 5 seeds. Looks like the drugs have fucked with your intelligence and critical thinking too.
i couldnt care less anyways. One less idiot to roam this earth
You cant microdose datura. I took 3 seeds yesterday from the same plant and didnt feel shit, only slightly high from the adrenaline, you have to go over 10
I know the potency can vary, I literally mentioned it before as the only risk factor
And people died from boiling the roots and eating the leaves, not as much from seeds if at all

Will you hold my hand bro?

you'd be safer smoking meth you retards

why would anyone even try this? Pleasurable effects have never even been reported in clinical settings. Datura is NOTHING like salvia. Salvia is a mostly harmless and fun psychedelic.

With this you are literally putting yourself into an unescapable nightmare for at least 12-16 hours but it could even last days, weeks, months of mental torture.

At the very least have some benzos on standby if it gets too overwhelming (which it will)

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and AbandonShip
they don’t make threads like this no more smh

• So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine