Has anyone tried the Heightmaxxing stacks here? Did your forehead grow to a ridiculous size lmao

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
I'm pretty short, 5'7 at 15. Gonna get some shoes lifts. Although I have virtually no body hair. So puberty hasn't kicked in full.

But I have read that HGH and Heightmaxxing drugs grow certain parts of your body.

I'm pretty good looking. So I don't want to my nose or ears to grow to a ridiculous size.

And if you have tried some of the Heightmaxxing stacks on here. How many inches did you gain. Tbh it seems pretty cope.

Hair is sort of a bad judge of puberty. 5'7 isn't too terrible. I saw some guy who's 5'5 here trying to heightmax.

at 15 you probably won't grow taller. not by a lot at least

I'm pretty short, 5'7 at 15. Gonna get some shoes lifts. Although I have virtually no body hair. So puberty hasn't kicked in full.

But I have read that HGH and Heightmaxxing drugs grow certain parts of your body.

I'm pretty good looking. So I don't want to my nose or ears to grow to a ridiculous size.

And if you have tried some of the Heightmaxxing stacks on here. How many inches did you gain. Tbh it seems pretty cope.

I don't see why it would make it grow disproportionately over the long term, you have growth hormone in your body by default, when you inject HGH you increase your growth hormones level, you'll just grow faster, maybe some parts will grow before others, like any growth, just see the nose of early teenagers often disproportionate with their face, in many cases, this is resolved on its own when the skull growth, It's just that soft tissue grows before.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Can confirm I was 5"11 at 15 stayed that for 3 years have grown to 6"1 since becoming 18 , but 2-3 inches is what your avg guy gets after 15 though I have seen people growing 6 inches after 15 but it's rare.

I was like 5'5 at 15 and over 3 years grew additional 3-4 inches so if you are ucky you might end up 5'11

don't spread this info, normal guys grow till at least 19. Eat right, sleep right and play right and you will grow. Just because you had a trash environment doesn't mean we are all the same.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Tom2004 and Aids!
don't spread this info, normal guys grow till at least 19. Eat right, sleep right and play right and you will grow. Just because you had a trash environment doesn't mean we are all the same.
what the fuck are you talking about. early blooming is a sign of good growth. you see guys lamenting for being late bloomers all over psl

15 yo and he's getting told straight away that he probably won't grow taller Lol. Such a heightmaxxing hate lately :cautious:

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Tom2004
what the fuck are you talking about. early blooming is a sign of good growth. you see guys lamenting for being late bloomers all over psl
lmao, i don't know if i am a late bloomer or not. All the kids who were in puberty at ages 10-12 were shook of me anyways. So all of the high t masculinity you talk about didn't do anything for those early bloomers. Also, hitting pubery at 14 isn't really late. 12-15 is when puberty normally hits.

listen bro, just eat proper food, sleep as long as you can, and exercise a little, (play sports if you can). Just because you are kinda short you shouldn't put your self esteem down. And don't let people bully you because of your height, if you were a chill guy IRL, i would be your friend, or at least classmate. and i certainly wouldn't let you get pushed and shoved around

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, RAITEIII and Deleted member 1849
Ignore anyone saying you can't grow after 15. Most males continue to grow in height after that age. One of my nephews grew several inches after 15. I know two people who went from 5ft10 to 6ft1 between 18 and 19. I myself grew several inches after 15. I even had a growth spurt when I was 26 and am still growing now at 29, which I'll admit must be pretty damn rare but it's absolutely true. Growth varies drastically from person to person but the odds are definitely in your favour.

The best thing you can do is sleep well, never stress out, eat tons of unprocessed natural food, drinks tons of water and some milk, exercise religiously, take any nutrients you aren't getting from your diet as supplements, and stretch daily (yoga is life.) You'll optimise your growth significantly.

Hell yoga can make most people at least an inch taller even after growth plates are fused, sometimes 2 inches or more.

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
why y'all acting as if 5'7 is midget tier

You sir are retarded.

15 yo and he's getting told straight away that he probably won't grow taller Lol. Such a heightmaxxing hate lately :cautious:
lanklet wimps trying to keep robust manlets from creeping into their only niche

Ignore anyone saying you can't grow after 15. Most males continue to grow in height after that age. One of my nephews grew several inches after 15. I know two people who went from 5ft10 to 6ft1 between 18 and 19. I myself grew several inches after 15. I even had a growth spurt when I was 26 and am still growing now at 29, which I'll admit must be pretty damn rare but it's absolutely true. Growth varies drastically from person to person but the odds are definitely in your favour.

The best thing you can do is sleep well, never stress out, eat tons of unprocessed natural food, drinks tons of water and some milk, exercise religiously, take any nutrients you aren't getting from your diet as supplements, and stretch daily (yoga is life.) You'll optimise your growth significantly.

Hell yoga can make most people at least an inch taller even after growth plates are fused, sometimes 2 inches or more.
Also gymmax to boost T like me:

Soyboy13