Has anyone used the CeraVe Vitamin C Serum (For the face)

A

Account717

Silver
It's supposed to give you clearer, brighter skin. If you've used it, does it work? If not, does anyone have tips on how to use face serums in general? What should it be paired with?

Or what are some good products to clear up facial discoloration?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 61kW3BJ5jiL._SL1000_.jpg
    61kW3BJ5jiL._SL1000_.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 10
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, St. Wristcel and Account717
I use one but a French brand. Costs £40 for a tiny bottle - high quality. I apply in mornings: it retains collogen and protects skin throughout the day.
That said if you're srs about skin care the best thing to do is not drink alcohol, limit sugar consumption, fast once per week for around 24 hours (big) and exercise regularly.
This will do more than any one serum. Too many foids spend millions on face creams while filling there bodies with shit. But yeah, if you do those things then a higher quality vitamin c serum and perhaps retinol will be worthwhile. Esp bc im considering fin which is borderline poison, so i must offset that with general health.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Clark69, Acnno and 1 other person
pm me ur face n ill tell u how over it is

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Acnno
I use one but a French brand. Costs £40 for a tiny bottle - high quality. I apply in mornings: it retains collogen and protects skin throughout the day.
That said if you're srs about skin care the best thing to do is not drink alcohol, limit sugar consumption, fast once per week for around 24 hours (big) and exercise regularly.
This will do more than any one serum. Too many foids spend millions on face creams while filling there bodies with shit. But yeah, if you do those things then a higher quality vitamin c serum and perhaps retinol will be worthwhile. Esp bc im considering fin which is borderline poison, so i must offset that with general health.
Ive been using mine for a week and i still look as subhuman as before ;__;

I also dont do any of those things and have a good diet BUT i dont sleep as well as i should.

Also my skin is oily. After I clean my face, with soap, I apply the serum, and after I let it get absorbed, I was told that applying mosturizer was the next step. But that just makes my skin even more oily, and I feel like washing my face again. Is that bad?

Also my skin is oily. After I clean my face, with soap, I apply the serum, and after I let it get absorbed, I was told that applying mosturizer was the next step. But that just makes my skin even more oily, and I feel like washing my face again. Is that bad?
No - don't apply moisturiser after vitamin c, that's ridiculous. Apply it and leave for day. You apply moisturiser after retinol, not vitamin c. You may apply sun block if going in sun but that's about it, don't over fo your face.
Vitamin c might brighten your skin, its more of a prevention method than a giga ascension thing.

No - don't apply moisturiser after vitamin c, that's ridiculous. Apply it and leave for day. You apply moisturiser after retinol, not vitamin c. You may apply sun block if going in sun but that's about it, don't over fo your face.
Vitamin c might brighten your skin, its more of a prevention method than a giga ascension thing.
thank you, but thats just what some routines said after applying serum

Personally, i wouldn't overdo the face.
Yeah i guess especially if you have naturally oily skin. Do you have any tips on exfoliation also?look for a product with Salicylic acid basically?

What is the name of the product?