Has my face gotten leaner since September?

theropeking

Worst Nose in the Entire PSL scene
Bro you better train your hands and make them thicker. You should also work on your body, arm & finger posture.
That's the first and last time I am commenting on your thread. You're just annoying with your spamming.

Regarding Hand/finger training: Go to a construction and work for a few months(srs). You will get automatically thicker hands and fingers.

So delusional

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Bro you better train your hands and make them thicker. You should also work on your body, arm & finger posture.
That's the first and last time I am commenting on your thread. You're just annoying with your spamming.

Regarding Hand/finger training: Go to a construction and work for a few months(srs). You will get automatically thicker hands and fingers.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/3zse5s/_/cyonky0 https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/3zse5s

theropeking

There is actually ways to make hands thicker? Did not know that
I have never seen a construction worker with thin hands/fingers.

BTW: google is your friend.

theropeking

Thanks man, ill look into it. All that weight loss dried my fingers
From that thread:

BTW

I hope you have taken my advice into consideration and working on your mouth area rn.

The morph I made for you back then should be a good motivation, you could improve a lot just by doing mouth exercises. The mouth area is important buddy

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
From that thread:

BTW

I hope you have taken my advice into consideration and working on your mouth area rn.

The morph I made for you back then should be a good motivation, you could improve a lot just by doing mouth exercises. The mouth area is important buddy
Actually I kind of am. I try to chew carrots a lot to bring my muscles back, hopefully it helps, I should smile more too

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Idk it just looks like the mid face is longer lol. Is it a different camera by any chance?
Yes its a new phone imo
Ive already been lifting for 7 months. I bulked meanwhile, what do you mean with bulk? That pic was prelifitng.
Idk it just looks like the mid face is longer lol. Is it a different camera by any chance?
Actually looking at it not really but its taken from diffrent positions, first one was closer to mirror.
god damn what a hunk. this. pics like this are the reason I come on this site
Thanks man, somehow I seem to attract a lot of guys but a few girls
You should approach girls in gym and be charimatic then

Last edited:

TurboAutist45

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
Yes its a new phone imo

Ive already been lifting for 7 months. I bulked meanwhile, what do you mean with bulk? That pic was prelifitng.
Actually looking at it not really but its taken from diffrent positions, first one was closer to mirror.

Thanks man, somehow I seem to attract a lot of guys but a few girls

You should approach girls in gym and be charimatic then
Id never cold approach girls i didnt know, let alone in the gym.

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
I was saying about approaching them in a friendly manner lmao to talk about lifting and have basic social interactions . I only approached a girl in gym once and that was yesterday because I knew her before
Whats that spot under youre left eye i see zero change tbh
It was a scar from lifting, now its non noticable anymore luckily. I definitly see theres not much facially diffrence but I think theres more of a frame change

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Can confirm. I did landscaping during the summer prior to last and my hands are meaty

Your face looks the exact same
What about the frame, how do I look now? See the one with black shirt and green shirt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)