Has my face gotten leaner since September?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
24 SEPT:

30 Days Ago:

Now:

Has my face gotten leaner or is it in my head?

Idk but you look autistic in those pics, what are you doing with your fingers ?

Idk but you look autistic in those pics, what are you doing with your fingers ?
Showing off my autism :feelsyay::feelshaha::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Bro you better train your hands and make them thicker. You should also work on your body, arm & finger posture.
That's the first and last time I am commenting on your thread. You're just annoying with your spamming.

Regarding Hand/finger training: Go to a construction and work for a few months(srs). You will get automatically thicker hands and fingers.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and badromance
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, kobecel, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
So delusional

Regarding the Hands: Go to a construction and work for a few months. You will get automatically thicker hands and fingers.
There is actually ways to make hands thicker? Did not know that

Bro you better train your hands and make them thicker. You should also work on your body, arm & finger posture.
That's the first and last time I am commenting on your thread. You're just annoying with your spamming.

Regarding Hand/finger training: Go to a construction and work for a few months(srs). You will get automatically thicker hands and fingers.

There is actually ways to make hands thicker? Did not know that

I have never seen a construction worker with thin hands/fingers.

BTW: google is your friend.

1782ad0bb729e46e16e9b414dbab6739.png

I have never seen a construction worker with thin hands/fingers.

BTW: google is your friend.

1782ad0bb729e46e16e9b414dbab6739.png
Thanks man, ill look into it. All that weight loss dried my fingers

Thanks man, ill look into it. All that weight loss dried my fingers

From that thread:

db9361b15c7e2cb132138b2e62a7f123.png

BTW

I hope you have taken my advice into consideration and working on your mouth area rn.

D91YkGc.jpg
a4122a3be80d00336ed192cb9782a45c.png

The morph I made for you back then should be a good motivation, you could improve a lot just by doing mouth exercises. The mouth area is important buddy

From that thread:

db9361b15c7e2cb132138b2e62a7f123.png

BTW

I hope you have taken my advice into consideration and working on your mouth area rn.

D91YkGc.jpg
a4122a3be80d00336ed192cb9782a45c.png

The morph I made for you back then should be a good motivation, you could improve a lot just by doing mouth exercises. The mouth area is important buddy
Actually I kind of am. I try to chew carrots a lot to bring my muscles back, hopefully it helps, I should smile more too

• +1
Reactions: Autist
You’re ugly, virgin with no friends and no social circle. I got friends, I’m going out, and fucking some bitches. That’s you, that’s me, rope
Youre such a meanie :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
You’re ugly, virgin with no friends and no social circle. I got friends, I’m going out, and fucking some bitches. That’s you, that’s me, rope
He mogs you tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
24 SEPT:

30 Days Ago:

Now:

god damn what a hunk. this. pics like this are the reason I come on this site

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Sc22 and Deleted member 611
Idk it just looks like the mid face is longer lol. Is it a different camera by any chance?

Bulk ASAP

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Idk it just looks like the mid face is longer lol. Is it a different camera by any chance?
Yes its a new phone imo
Bulk ASAP
Ive already been lifting for 7 months. I bulked meanwhile, what do you mean with bulk? That pic was prelifitng.
Actually looking at it not really but its taken from diffrent positions, first one was closer to mirror.
god damn what a hunk. this. pics like this are the reason I come on this site
Thanks man, somehow I seem to attract a lot of guys but a few girls
Youre such a meanie :feelspepo:
You should approach girls in gym and be charimatic then

Last edited:
Yes its a new phone imo

Ive already been lifting for 7 months. I bulked meanwhile, what do you mean with bulk? That pic was prelifitng.

Actually looking at it not really but its taken from diffrent positions, first one was closer to mirror.

Thanks man, somehow I seem to attract a lot of guys but a few girls

You should approach girls in gym and be charimatic then

Id never cold approach girls i didnt know, let alone in the gym.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Whats that spot under youre left eye i see zero change tbh

Its gay but it has given me uch much much expeirence in lifting etc

haha i know im just joking, talking to girls in the gym is distraction really.

Are you bisexual?
I was saying about approaching them in a friendly manner lmao to talk about lifting and have basic social interactions . I only approached a girl in gym once and that was yesterday because I knew her before
Whats that spot under youre left eye i see zero change tbh
It was a scar from lifting, now its non noticable anymore luckily. I definitly see theres not much facially diffrence but I think theres more of a frame change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
No difference imo.

You did good losing weight but you need to put on lean mass now. You look too skinny right now.
I thought I looked too fat hmm, BDD is real. Maybe Im not eating enough

Go to a construction and work for a few months(srs). You will get automatically thicker hands and fingers
Can confirm. I did landscaping during the summer prior to last and my hands are meaty
24 SEPT:

30 Days Ago:

Now:

Your face looks the exact same

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
Can confirm. I did landscaping during the summer prior to last and my hands are meaty

Your face looks the exact same
What about the frame, how do I look now? See the one with black shirt and green shirt