The world is yours
We are at the peak atm. Or are we?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Spartacus1-

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Spartacus1- and Deleted member 4577
Different technological domains will see exponential growth while others are pretty much at a plateau. Unfortunately the tech that have the potential to influence our daily lives have pretty much come to a halt.

Stuff like gene editing and space exploration will probably make great strides but it's not like it has much of an effect on society and individuals.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Turanid_Bull, BigBiceps and 2 others
Computers have evolved very little in the past decade, in the 90s and early 2000s, the CPU, RAM and hard-drive would get more powerful exponentially every year, but now the improvements are very small, it seems we reached a limit...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Turanid_Bull
Computers have evolved very little in the past decade, in the 90s and early 2000s, the CPU, RAM and hard-drive would get more powerful exponentially every year, but now the improvements are very small, it seems we reached a limit...
Good.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sonicgamer1337 and Deleted member 4310
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Fosoba and Deleted member 4310
Didnt you notice that more world is developing more people like us lose?
Yeah but it's already over, at least we can look forward to unprecedented copes like VR. If you can't beat them, join them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alt Number 3 and needsolution
Yeah but it's already over, at least we can look forward to unprecedented copes like VR. If you can't beat them, join them.
Can't wait for real immersive VR. Maybe after 50 years though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4310
Ai is gonna get more advanced, though mores law seems to be stagnating now .

• +1
I was thinking about this too. What allowed CPU’s, gpu’s etc to become much better each year was the fact that incels were able to fit more and more transistors in a more tightly packed area, which allowed for exponentially higher calculations per second. But there is a limit on how small these transistors can become, since they are reaching the sizes of atoms itself. And u can’t go smaller than atoms because the transistors are made of atoms. So the incel scietists need to find a way to reduce atoms but I don’t think they are too motivated to do so, being a lonely virigin after all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 6401, sonicgamer1337 and 5 others
but I don’t think they are too motivated to do so, being a lonely virigin after all.
It's actually pretty rage inducing to think that virtually all the technological strides are made by (bluepilled) incels. They will get zero pussy for it while Jeremy Meeks, a criminal low-life, just had to get convicted of a crime and have his mugshot go viral to get all the pussy in the world.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, Turanid_Bull and 2 others
It's actually pretty rage inducing to think that virtually all the technological strides are made by (bluepilled) incels. They will get zero pussy for it while Jeremy Meeks, a criminal low-life, just had to get convicted of a crime and have his mugshot go viral to get all the pussy in the world.
Think about the beta incel simps that coded tinder. How many times do u think they had sex after launching their devil spawn app

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
I would pay massive money for something to replay my dreams as a video fuark that would be the best thing in existence ngl

• +1
Think about the beta incel simps that coded tinder. How many times do u think they had sex after launching their devil spawn app
Think about the incels that work as engineers for tinder and wonder why they don't get matches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, diggbicc and 1 other person
So the incel scietists need to find a way to reduce atoms but I don’t think they are too motivated to do so, being a lonely virigin after all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alt Number 3
Think about the incels that work as engineers for tinder and wonder why they don't get matches
‘somethings wrong with my coding bro’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, diggbicc and Deleted member 4310