Has this ever happened to anyone?

T

Turtle

Silver
Has it ever happened to anyone where you are just chilling in the library, gym or the café or whatever, and someone makes a complaint about you for making then "uncomfortable" when in reality it's just your looks that creeped them out?

I wanna start bringing my laptop Into my local cafe once lockdown goes down again so I can just chill with a nice drink and people watch whilst surfing the web, but I'm really worried about this happening, because my face has creeped out women before (some foids have literally taken one look at my face and immediately covered their cleavage even tho I wasn't looking)

If it ever happens to me it would literally fucking destroy me and I'll be guaranteed to rope or do something that will get me Insitutionalised, what are the odds of this actually happening to an ugly male?

I feel like I can't even go to the gym anymore because of my face, I just feel like I'm completely unwelcome there and my face is making all the women uncomfortable

• JFL
Reactions: onfiresems, Deleted member 3771, Growth Plate and 5 others
So I ask you guys this, what are the odds of this happening with a face like mine? Would foids actually legit report me just for being there and making them uncomfortable?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200717_004350_sh.whisper.jpg
    Screenshot_20200717_004350_sh.whisper.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 99
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, kuroro, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
i dont think its your face that creeps them out tbh :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Oh no you again

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Tales from the chemically imbalanced mind of a deranged mental patient

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Essonerian, Deleted member 10107 and 4 others
Serious fucking question dipshit what are the odds of this happening
0, you look a low tier normie which there are many of.

your not even ugly you have good ratios and pfl

your problem is your thin upper lip if you fixed that you would look decent and have a very good base
people overlook thin lips alot it is a huge sign of genetically unhealthy person

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´, Deleted member 12146 and Need2Ascend
Has it ever happened to anyone where you are just chilling in the library, gym or the café or whatever, and someone makes a complaint about you for making then "uncomfortable" when in reality it's just your looks that creeped them out?

I wanna start bringing my laptop Into my local cafe once lockdown goes down again so I can just chill with a nice drink and people watch whilst surfing the web, but I'm really worried about this happening, because my face has creeped out women before (some foids have literally taken one look at my face and immediately covered their cleavage even tho I wasn't looking)

If it ever happens to me it would literally fucking destroy me and I'll be guaranteed to rope or do something that will get me Insitutionalised, what are the odds of this actually happening to an ugly male?

I feel like I can't even go to the gym anymore because of my face, I just feel like I'm completely unwelcome there and my face is making all the women uncomfortable
No, but that is because as a subhuman you learn very early on to avoid eye contact with women and keep a distance every time you go outside

Dude you are on this forum for close to 9 months, you didn't even change 1 single thing about your looks jfl, victim mentality, your base is not even bad you could tyler blackburn max

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I'll put you on ignore

This fuckin guy again

yeah
one day at the library this jb gave me this indicator of disgust and told me to leave because I was making her uncomfortable while I was just chilling doing homework playing a faceandlms video in the background
I tried to be alpha and said no but she told the librarian that I sexually harassed her (I didn't)
I still tried to be alpha and ignored the librarian but then the police came
this is the power women have

heres my face btw
its truly over even a chad like me got treated like that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
One girl in my assignment group always look at the floor while talking to me, didn't even bother to hide her disgust towards me, but that's only to an ugly man like me. I can't quite imagine it happens to normal looking dude like you.

Dude, why do you worry about this? You look completely normal. You're overthinking, stop worrying.

Cut the hair it makes u look like a lesbain