Has your perception changed about red pilled sites after getting blackpilled?

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
never went to redpilled sites

strait to lookism

Black Pill
When somebody refuses a red pill you must force it upon them by having sexual intercourse with their girlfriend or sister.
"Dave had to be black pilled."
by The Eternal Anglo August 03, 2016

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Lookism has been a red pilled site.

Lookism is not even blackpilled

Lms and red pill was originated because of looks.net

So therefore its red pilled site

I dont think that blackpill is really usefull past the stage of not being literaly deformed, ofc looks give you an edge but from what I've seen the guys who have the best girls are usually the ones who have the best personalities not looks. Redpill gives you advice on how to behave in social world, its not all about looks so it helps more in the long term.

Lookism sites are for people who want easy fix to themselfs without any hard work, surgery is easy, changing your personality? Oh boi we have a totally diffrent story here.
Lifting, growing a beard can be a huge boost, look at all of those ogremaxxed dudes, they are still attractive and they dont spend thousands of dollars on fillers and other shit.

Im only buing cheap looksmaxxes not fucking surgeries why should I spend 1000k euros on something that will boost my apperance by 0.2psl? I would need 10 for it to matter. Or meybe I can loose the bf% and loose skin for cheaper and have a boost of 0.5%? Its better to stick to the basics not overcomplicate shit because at the end of the day there is no upper limit, even berret and opry have flaws but they are at the top of the food chain.

Is being psl6 and psl7 so diffrent irl where most people are psl4? I dont think so

I dont think that blackpill is really usefull past the stage of not being literaly deformed, ofc looks give you an edge but from what I've seen the guys who have the best girls are usually the ones who have the best personalities not looks. Redpill gives you advice on how to behave in social world, its not all about looks so it helps more in the long term.

Lookism sites are for people who want easy fix to themselfs without any hard work, surgery is easy, changing your personality? Oh boi we have a totally diffrent story here.
Lifting, growing a beard can be a huge boost, look at all of those ogremaxxed dudes, they are still attractive and they dont spend thousands of dollars on fillers and other shit.

Im only buing cheap looksmaxxes not fucking surgeries why should I spend 1000k euros on something that will boost my apperance by 0.2psl? I would need 10 for it to matter. Or meybe I can loose the bf% and loose skin for cheaper and have a boost of 0.5%? Its better to stick to the basics not overcomplicate shit because at the end of the day there is no upper limit, even berret and opry have flaws but they are at the top of the food chain.

Is being psl6 and psl7 so diffrent irl where most people are psl4? I dont think so

This is why people can't understand the blackpill, it's too complex for people to decipher.

People like you find it nihilistic which isn't the case.

It's rare for people to transcend with the knowledge of the blackpill

I think for a lot of people here its not really about chasing females, its more like trying to satisfy the autistic aesthetic that comes with being good looking. I dont care about females at all, I just want to feel the dopamine rush while looking at myself in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
This is why people can't understand the blackpill, it's too complex for people to decipher.

People like you find it nihilistic which isn't the case.

It's rare for people to transcend with the knowledge of the blackpill
Tell me then how its not nihilistics if looks theory is all that matters? I agree that they do matter but not to the extent that most of people here do. I think that looking good makes you more comftable in your own body and opens the doors to greater social sucess but I also see that being psl10 even wont shortcut my social weridness. Im quite gl lad but I rarely get invited anywhere because Im too odd for most of the normies, some people in here who are worse looking than me are getting invites to parties but me? Holy moly I got like 5 in my whole life.

Looks->Social life
But some people bypass that looks stage and get away with what they got.
I think for a lot of people here its not really about chasing females, its more like trying to satisfy the autistic aesthetic that comes with being good looking. I dont care about females at all, I just want to feel the dopamine rush while looking at myself in the mirror.
I totaly agree with you. At least some people have enough courage to say what they are exactly doing it.
But I disagree that later in life you won't want a wife/gf its gonna be lonely untill 80-100 yr are you sure you want to be all alone in that time? 99% of the marragies probably be in shambles or divorced but hey 1% is enough for me. I just want to be happy

Tell me then how its not nihilistics if looks theory is all that matters? I agree that they do matter but not to the extent that most of people here do. I think that looking good makes you more comftable in your own body and opens the doors to greater social sucess but I also see that being psl10 even wont shortcut my social weridness. Im quite gl lad but I rarely get invited anywhere because Im too odd for most of the normies, some people in here who are worse looking than me are getting invites to parties but me? Holy moly I got like 5 in my whole life.

Looks->Social life
But some people bypass that looks stage and get away with what they got.

I totaly agree with you. At least some people have enough courage to say what they are exactly doing it.
But I disagree that later in life you won't want a wife/gf its gonna be lonely untill 80-100 yr are you sure you want to be all alone in that time? 99% of the marragies probably be in shambles or divorced but hey 1% is enough for me. I just want to be happy

That's what I said, normies can't decipher how the blackpill works.

When a person comprehends the blackpill he utterly is self aware of the situation.

Only things you can do is either live your life, enjoy it, stop chasing females.

Many men are too focused about female validation that most lose self respect

All these sites are redpill because looksmaxing implies you can exploit your genetics

Black pill means your genetic fate is predetermined and there’s no point trying to improve ur looks

All these sites are redpill because looksmaxing implies you can exploit your genetics

Black pill means your genetic fate is predestined
There are variations of the blackpill not just genetics and predetermination.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I see the red pill meant for autists and non nt people who are average or better.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol