Hasn't anyone here instead of ascend, descend?

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
I see many comments saying that as you grow up you your looks will keep improving. I'm totally the opposite, used to look fine and now looking worse year after year :(

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: J o r o
I see many comments saying that as you grow up you your looks will keep improving. I'm totally the opposite, used to look fine and now looking worse year after year :(

ye and it gonna get worse while your browsing looksmaxx threads 24/7 and rotting in ur 4 walls

from nothing comes nothing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: william and RAITEIII
I descended..

I am more bitter after being blackpilled

I descend with shit haircuts or pooy hair when waking up. It's always temporary though sorry boyyo

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
haha same with me. was a pretty child but rather short > had late puberty then got rather tall but my nose got fucked up too. life is unfair but thats just how it is braah :lul:

• +1
everyone will, take the agepill

Many have, but you can't stop aging, can you? I think many of looksmax browsers are about from 15 to early 20s and can make a massive difference by few lifestyle changes.

• +1
I descend 2 points if i dont have the right haircut

• +1
Damn that sucks man! :trepidation::(😕😢