Hating women is best cope

Demir

Demir

Banned
When I hate women I feel good and my mind comes close to sanity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 176, Ropemaxing and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Reminder you only hate women because they won't fuck you. Real Chads don't hate women.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kirbyparks, Deleted member 1139 and 5 others
JFL if you dont hate women

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 176 and kobecel
Hatefuck them

I don't hate women because they don't really understand what they're doing. They just seem to follow a flowchart

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Yummyinmytummy
I don’t hate girls for not being attracted to me. Attraction is subconscious, they can’t control who they are attracted to. I’m more pissed at myself/ the universe for being so ugly. What I hate about girls is just watching them live such amazing social lives while I rot alone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, Ropemaxing, Zeta ascended and 4 others
I hate everyone i see

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
I hate everyone and think their opinions, hobbies and beliefs are retarded. JFL if you're not narcymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
i dont hate females, i hate cuck men i want to punch them in the throat they ruined everything.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I hate everyone and think their opinions, hobbies and beliefs are retarded. JFL if you're not narcymaxxing.
I can understand this mindset. In truth, the majority of people are uninteresting, blind and ignorant. Thats why I try to defy that status quo. To make life at least a bit interesting if nothing

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Zeta ascended
I can understand this mindset. In truth, the majority of people are uninteresting, blind and ignorant. Thats why I try to defy that status quo. To make life at least a bit interesting if nothing
JFL anything outside partying, drinking, promiscuity is seen as bad to people my age. These fuckers can't even create opinions of their own. They have to wear the clothes everyone else wears, eat the food everyone else eats, buy what's "trendy". Especially in my old highschool. "Oh you brought the bew Yeezys looks like I''ll suck your dick for a week even tho you got it because your parents are rich". I fucking hate them and they're such weaknminded subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
JFL anything outside partying, drinking, promiscuity is seen as bad to people my age. These fuckers can't even create opinions of their own. They have to wear the clothes everyone else wears, eat the food everyone else eats, buy what's "trendy". Especially in my old highschool. "Oh you brought the bew Yeezys looks like I''ll suck your dick for a week even tho you got it because your parents are rich". I fucking hate them and they're such weaknminded subhumans.
Once again I see where youre coming from. Id say a solid 60% of people are just flowcharting through life. They become exposed to stimulus and just react. They don't need opinions or to be different because it will compromise their perception of whats normal and right. They might see the truth if shown, but they won't find it themselves. Although, I think the materialism and ego you see them display maybe part of young people being nt. We're obviously going off the beaten path so I wouldn't concern yourself with their opinions. Youve just got to do youre own thing

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended