Have a chubby face even though I'm not overweight?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold

My gym's machine scan thing said I was 12.2% bodyfat. Even if that's inaccurate, I'm 6'1 and 170 pounds so still not fat by any means. What can I do for a leaner face? I'm losing weight right now anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
it could be more or less your face shape, it doenst look that chubby to me

• +1
High carbs. Water retention. Hormones. Or just face shape.
Or lack of bones but that's not the problem here

• +1
You just have poor fat deposition. I'm at 13% and u can't even make out my jawline. You need to drop lower unfortunately.

• +1
How fucking low? Lmao I can already see my ribs.

• +1
At least 10%

• +1
It's simply high carbs/high sodium ... Most likely sodium.

I'm moving to uni in 5 days time so i'm looksmaxxing to the absolute max and i'm currently doing keto with very low sodium, right now up until I go uni my diet consists of:

1. 3 eggs (omelette/poached/scrambled)
  2. 2 pieces of 90% lindt dark chocolate (for dat sweet tooth)
  3. 100g strawberries (get the vitamin c)
  4. lean chicken fillets (0g carbs/0g sodium only)
  5. lean salmon (0g carbs/0.3g sodium)
That is all! Obviously once I meet my flatmates and i've made a good impression it will change a lot and my face will become puffy again after munching on all the sodium but I wanna make a good impression. If you go low carbs/low sodium and you're legit 12% bf it'll take around 3 - 5 days for the water to flush out and you'll look a lot better, add some mastic gum and you'll look like one of those dolan twins.

• +1
fucking lol at these cope answers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
fucking lol at these cope answers

I would show you the difference last week to now eating low carbs/sodium but I didn't take a pic but not sure why you think i'd type all that out if it was BS, enjoy your fried/breaded chicken dinner with fries/chips anyway dude!

• +1
I would show you the difference last week to now eating low carbs/sodium but I didn't take a pic but not sure why you think i'd type all that out if it was BS, enjoy your fried/breaded chicken dinner with fries/chips anyway dude!
Ahahahahahahaha
I eat organic village food, raw meat, organs, vegetables etc.......
way healthier than the processed estrogenic crap meats u currently eat (and think is healthy!)
Very little sodium, very little processed crap, lots of water
and still no jawline at 13 percent body fat
You know why?
Because I have shitty fat deposition. The only solution is to cut down.

Now stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and Tony
Ahahahahahahaha
way healthier than the processed estrogenic crap meats u currently eat (and think is healthy!)
You know why?

Now stop coping

Pretty sure i'm not the one coping :D

If you don't notice a different on low carbs/sodium and you're legit 13% bf then it's time to give it up.

• +1
Pretty sure i'm not the one coping :D

If you don't notice a different on low carbs/sodium and you're legit 13% bf then it's time to give it up.
No. There's stubborn facial fat that has been there since 3 years and that hasn't gone away despite a massive decrease in bf %. I can see the actual jaw structure when pulling back all that fat and loose skin. Since spot reduction of fat isn't possible I have no choice but to keep going lower and lower. OP is clearly in a similar situation in terms of fat deposition so your low sodium cope diet isn't going to do much for him.

• +1
No. There's stubborn facial fat that has been there since 3 years and that hasn't gone away despite a massive decrease in bf %. I can see the actual jaw structure when pulling back all that fat and loose skin. Since spot reduction of fat isn't possible I have no choice but to keep going lower and lower. OP is clearly in a similar situation in terms of fat deposition so your low sodium cope diet isn't going to do much for him.

Don't understand how something is cope that works for me? Just because it doesn't work for you therefore it's cope? xD

• +1
Don't understand how something is cope that works for me? Just because it doesn't work for you therefore it's cope? xD
bro carbs and salts are essential if you want to have good and healthy body ... and if you are gymcelling

• +1
bro carbs and salts are essential if you want to have good and healthy body ... and if you are gymcelling

Carbs yes but you don't need so much salt, guideline is 2.3g sodium which is still quite a lot but many people eat 4g+

• +1
Bone structure not good enough.

• +1
  • +1
Ahahahahahahaha
You know why?

Now stop coping

This stop COPING and start starving.

• +1
grow a beard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Swagwaffle, Nibba and 1 other person
cut ur hair & grow a beard maybe u can look like drake.

• +1