Have any of you successfully NTMaxxxed? What did you do to achieve that?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Title tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 6401
Place me in unknown territory and I am NT af. In places where I am known not so much.

I only need to be with friends to get NT. I can't achieve it on my own

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Armus1
NTMaxxing is cope. Do you really think an incel can get away with NTmaxxing? If anything it seems like betabuxxing to me. The best cope is surgery or things that are objective in my opinion, NT shit seems like PUA crap for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
NTMaxxing is cope. Do you really think an incel can get away with NTmaxxing? If anything it seems like betabuxxing to me. The best cope is surgery or things that are objective in my opinion, NT shit seems like PUA crap for me.
I agree surgery is always the way to go for an Incel. But NTmaxxing would help too imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and satoshisacuck
Any form of customer service

• +1

Yes an incel can. Put him on some drugs and let him go NT. Fake being NT and you can't get away.

• +1
Yes an incel can. Put him on some drugs and let him go NT. Fake being NT and you can't get away.
What’s drugs are best for helping with NTmaxxing?

• +1
Im sorry but what the fuck is NT? also Neet, since I also have no idea what the fuck that is either

• +1
What’s drugs are best for helping with NTmaxxing?

TESTOSTERONE

Proviron is you're not willing to inject I suppose.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Armus1
NT maxing is the most difficult thing to max imo, because if you are far from NT or socially functioning than you likely have no friends or your only friends have no social network so you have nowhere to practice and develop the social skills. I did it and even at that it really depends what you would consider NT maxing or personality maxing.

If you put the time in to learn about looksmaxing and NT maxing as well as learning about the red and black pill, your interest are already obscured from the huge majority of the population so it's not like you are going to have meaningful friendships or relationships that are any better than glorified acquaintences. The you can get is learning how connect with normies so you can get invited into their groups without having to try.

If you think about it. Incels paint Chad as this socialite who is friends with everybody but you can't possibly get to know everybody at a level of depth. That's the epiphany that many might not realize about socialization. You have to become the person who anybody can easily acquaint to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
if ur legit ND there is NOTHING you can do to become NT. we are just wired differently. we can learn to act more normal but will never be a super charismatic psychopath. NDs can be psychopaths but without the social aspect its over.

• +1
I don't really act NT. I'm calm and confident and act a little autistic sometimes or maybe not reply to a question or remark like a normie would. That seems to get the job done.

You don't need to be super over the top NT. Just enough to make them feel like you belong

• +1
I don't really act NT. I'm calm and confident and act a little autistic sometimes or maybe not reply to a question or remark like a normie would. That seems to get the job done.

You don't need to be super over the top NT. Just enough to make them feel like you belong
Yeah, this works imo if you are decent looking at least. Over the top can be irritating. But some people do have a charm and likeability which is not related directly to the looks but how they interact with others.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and Nibba
Exactly this
Yeah, this works imo if you are decent looking at least. Over the top can be irritating. But some people do have a charm and likeability which is not related directly to the looks but how they interact with others.

• +1
Exactly this
So how do you explain this? To give an example there is this particular bar manager in Thailand that I love talking to. The guy just gives the impression of someone who is trustable and friendly and yet funny but at the same time serious enough. While there are other better looking or equal looking guys who seem boring. I am actually like these other bar managers but i wish I was like him. No way you can get bored with that guy.

• +1

Just to extend on this, this works the best in most social situations. For example, you could be at a table and there are some chatterboxes or loud mouths, and people that are making fun of themselves or trying to be funny and shit. There are people in a college library or in a social setting that literally talk shit about themselves, all you have to do is be composed and you will look much better than them. Especially if they are being loud af.

• +1
NT maxing is the most difficult thing to max imo, because if you are far from NT or socially functioning than you likely have no friends or your only friends have no social network so you have nowhere to practice and develop the social skills. I did it and even at that it really depends what you would consider NT maxing or personality maxing.

If you put the time in to learn about looksmaxing and NT maxing as well as learning about the red and black pill, your interest are already obscured from the huge majority of the population so it's not like you are going to have meaningful friendships or relationships that are any better than glorified acquaintences. The you can get is learning how connect with normies so you can get invited into their groups without having to try.

If you think about it. Incels paint Chad as this socialite who is friends with everybody but you can't possibly get to know everybody at a level of depth. That's the epiphany that many might not realize about socialization. You have to become the person who anybody can easily acquaint to.
High IQ

• +1
So how do you explain this? To give an example there is this particular bar manager in Thailand that I love talking to. The guy just gives the impression of someone who is trustable and friendly and yet funny but at the same time serious enough. While there are other better looking or equal looking guys who seem boring. I am actually like these other bar managers but i wish I was like him. No way you can get bored with that guy.
I think it's knowing what to say to make the other person feel important (not bragging and bringing other people up around you instead of trying to act dominant all the time I what would Chad do)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin

I watch a lot of Suits and White Collar tbh. I also kinda rehearse conversations when im not doing anything. This kinda allows me to have something clever and witty to say often and have flowing conversation that seems movie scripted if I have a capabale "partner"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and 11gaijin
I watch a lot of Suits and White Collar tbh. I also kinda rehearse conversations when im not doing anything. This kinda allows me to have something clever and witty to say often and have flowing conversation that seems movie scripted if I have a capabale "partner"
There are even some actors who no doubt have much more charm and charisma. Matthew Mcconaughey for example. Or Al Pacino. Yes they are good looking too but you can see the charm and charisma dripping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
There are even some actors who no doubt have much more charm and charisma. Matthew Mcconaughey for example. Or Al Pacino. Yes they are good looking too but you can see the charm and charisma dripping.

Yeah its because they literally practise haveing conversations and always have something clever to say. Timing, tone, content, body language, setting, speed, all these things and more have to be set to appear charismatic in a conversation. And the best one often go into a conversation with a plan!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Yeah its because they literally practise haveing conversations and always have something clever to say. Timing, tone, content, body language, setting, speed, all these things and more have to be set to appear charismatic in a conversation. And the best one often go into a conversation with a plan!
I've gotten pretty good at doing this naturally but I should start rehearsing some things because sometimes I take things too far for normies lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin and Deleted member 147
Body languague is legit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
  • +1