Have I ascended to chad yet, been losing some fat. Rate both psl and normie

D

Datdip

Iron
Think I’m about 12 percent bf now and slowly cutting down to 8% but what would you rate me currently on both a psl and normie every day person scale. I wanna see how much of an improvement it makes once I’m super lean and whether it’s worth maintaining a super lean physique. Thanks boiz

Attachments

• 3AF3BD9E-2238-40E6-9DCD-C1255FBA0D49.jpeg
    3AF3BD9E-2238-40E6-9DCD-C1255FBA0D49.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 172
  • F64863B2-F27F-45E8-8F88-57DBDD1CCCE1.jpeg
    F64863B2-F27F-45E8-8F88-57DBDD1CCCE1.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 181
  • 04510981-8F3A-43BD-9B9E-419553F3FEA3.jpeg
    04510981-8F3A-43BD-9B9E-419553F3FEA3.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 190
  • 611B65AF-BD52-428E-BD92-9FB20A9BA1D8.jpeg
    611B65AF-BD52-428E-BD92-9FB20A9BA1D8.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 171
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, VIP in hell and Chadeep
GL, but still lack insane jaw width that is chad characteristic
Chadlite I guess
Or lower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5583
severe gayface + horrible face to head ratio and small neck = you look like olivia wilde

• +1
Reactions: Moggy, Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and 2 others
PSL - 6.25
Normie - 8.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
GL, but still lack insane jaw width that is chad characteristic
Chadlite I guess
Or lower
Fair enugh. Shouldn’t zygos be wider than jaw ideally
severe gayface + horrible face to head ratio and small neck = you look like olivia wilde
Don’t know what gay face is so I’ll ignore that. I’ve been told I could exercise my neck some more especially since I’m pretty built it’s looks kind of silly. It’s not crazy small though just average

Last edited:
  • +1
Fair enugh. Shouldn’t zygos be wider than jaw ideally

Don’t know what gay face is so I’ll ignore that. I’ve been told I could exercise my neck some more especially since I’m pretty built it’s looks kind of silly. It’s not crazy small though just average
im saying u look like a faggot
when i look at ur face legit u just look like ur actually gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and 1 other person
Well I can tell you're kinda squinting in those pics and you look slightly too feminine imho.
You're in the top 20% for sure tho...should be able to slay if you're above 5'7 and if your body backs it up..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Darkstrand
aka u have the face of a man who sucks dick and tbh u look like a bottom more than a top
Well I can tell you're kinda squinting in those pics and you look slightly too feminine imho.
You're in the top 20% for sure tho...should be able to slay if you're above 5'7 and if your body backs it up..
lmfao good think your jaw is big ur neck is a toothpick lmfao @ average lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Moggy, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
I am slightly but that’s how I normally walk around. I don’t walk around making bug eyes. And ye I’m 5’10 and objectively a pretty top 1% physique so that’s gud to hear

• +1
narrow mouth, gayfaced, average height
average looking, but 7/10 for gays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
aka u have the face of a man who sucks dick and tbh u look like a bottom more than a top

lmfao good think your jaw is big ur neck is a toothpick lmfao @ average lmfao
That just sounds like an ad hominem that doesn’t even make logical sense. I’m not gay, so I don’t get what that insult is supposed to do. Some gay ppl look like they suck dick and some probably don’t. My necks 15 inches so sounds pretty average to me and probably larger than yours

• +1
Your eyebrow failo you hard

• +1
Above 5'10
Lets be real
Depends on where you live. I'm 5'10 (a bit less than that actually) and dont have any problems with foids although I fraud with big shoes.

• +1
That just sounds like an ad hominem that doesn’t even make logical sense. I’m not gay, so I don’t get what that insult is supposed to do. Some gay ppl look like they suck dick and some probably don’t. My necks 15 inches so sounds pretty average to me and probably larger than yours
gayface is a scientific reality

The January 2008 study investigated people's ability to identify homosexual men from pictures of their faces alone. In an initial experiment, researchers Nicholas Rule and Nalini Ambady from Tufts University perused online dating sites and carefully selected 45 straight male faces and 45 gay male faces. All of these photos were matched for orientation (only faces shown looking forward were used) and facial alterations (none of the images contained jewelry, glasses or facial hair). To control for context, the faces were also cut and pasted onto a white background for the study. These 90 faces were then shown to 90 participants in random order, who were asked simply to judge the target's "probable sexual orientation" (gay or straight) by pressing a button. Surprisingly, all participants (both men and women) scored above chance on this gaydar task, correctly identifying the gay faces. Even more surprisingly, accuracy rate was just as good when the images were exposed at a rapid rate of only 50 milliseconds, which offered participants no opportunity to consciously process the photo.

your neck is small and i'm 100% sure your body is twink

keep coping severely discounted Ian Somerhalder
oh and my wrists at 12% bodyfat are bigger flexxed than your neck

• +1
Reactions: Moggy, Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and 1 other person
Depends on where you live. I'm 5'10 (a bit less than that actually) and dont have any problems with foids although I fraud with big shoes.

Well, Face > height after all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Zdeweilx
@OP I think I know why you look gay
Its because of your neck
  1. Necktrain for 2 months and you'll gain at least 0.5 psl points can confirm.
View attachment 330296
Well, Face > height after all
Face isnt that good either I'm just nichemaxxing bro

• +1

The January 2008 study investigated people's ability to identify homosexual men from pictures of their faces alone. In an initial experiment, researchers Nicholas Rule and Nalini Ambady from Tufts University perused online dating sites and carefully selected 45 straight male faces and 45 gay male faces. All of these photos were matched for orientation (only faces shown looking forward were used) and facial alterations (none of the images contained jewelry, glasses or facial hair). To control for context, the faces were also cut and pasted onto a white background for the study. These 90 faces were then shown to 90 participants in random order, who were asked simply to judge the target's "probable sexual orientation" (gay or straight) by pressing a button. Surprisingly, all participants (both men and women) scored above chance on this gaydar task, correctly identifying the gay faces. Even more surprisingly, accuracy rate was just as good when the images were exposed at a rapid rate of only 50 milliseconds, which offered participants no opportunity to consciously process the photo.

I don’t disagree with that study. I simply stated the fact that I am not gay and not all gays look gay although I’m sure a large majority do. And I’ll take a discounted Ian somerhalder ik a fuck ton of chicks worship that dude it’s cringe af
@OP I think I know why you look gay
Its because of your neck
  1. Necktrain for 2 months and you'll gain at least 0.5 psl points can confirm.

Face isnt that good either I'm just nichemaxxing bro
Good point

• +1
5‘10 its over sry

• +1

I didn’t wanna post my body but my frame is top tier objectively. I have a 52 inch shoulder circum and a 26 inch waist and 7 inch wrists so not small by any metric and 17 inch arms so.. not a flex but objectively i doubt you’re comparable. And even if you are it doesn’t take away from the fact I’m not a twink. They aren’t 99 th percentile but certainly not even close to average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Above Normie. but not Chad. I see people like you alot here in australia, without the exception of a bicycle face, skinny neck, gay pose, squinch, and also taller than you.

P.S neck looks so off its almost like photoshopped lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, gaymidget and 1 other person
I don’t disagree with that study. I simply stated the fact that I am not gay and not all gays look gay although I’m sure a large majority do. And I’ll take a discounted Ian somerhalder ik a fuck ton of chicks worship that dude it’s cringe af

Good point
keep coping ad hominem is some shit you learned online, lose the argument harder and get worked up more kid

Ian somerhalder has a few key features you lac
such as
neck
cheekbones
dymorphic male small face to head ratio
small nose
good facial 3rds
money
fame
talent
good hair
piercing eyes

but other than those things i'm sure normies tell you you look like a lot, best to ride that train as far as it takes you

• +1
Above Normie. but not Chad. I see people like you alot here in australia, without the exception of a bicycle face, skinny neck, gay pose, squinch, and also taller than you.

It’s prob just the angle turning my head. My neck isn’t rlly small in day to day life, just average. Does look a Lil off tho at that angle and a bigger neck is always better tbh

• +1

my thought.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, gaymidget and 1 other person
I didn’t wanna post my body but my frame is top tier objectively. I have a 52 inch shoulder circum and a 26 inch waist and 7 inch wrists so not small by any metric and 17 inch arms so.. not a flex but objectively i doubt you’re comparable. And even if you are it doesn’t take away from the fact I’m not a twink. They aren’t 99 th percentile but certainly not even close to average
the fact you just said "I didn’t wanna post my body " immediately makes everything else you said after worthless and increases the chance your a fucking liar twink to 99%

• +1
The biggest mistake guys here make is when they start looking good, they act and think they look like male models and pull only out of that girls but in reality, you look good but give very faggy vibes. Start clothing like a normie and train/do sport.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
You look gay as fuck and like starving skinny. Your neck looks so thin.

• +1
the fact you just said "I didn’t wanna post my body " immediately makes everything else you said after worthless and increases the chance your a fucking liar twink to 99%
for information, @SigmaDONkek has one of the best bodies out there

• +1
keep coping ad hominem is some shit you learned online, lose the argument harder and get worked up more kid

Ian somerhalder has a few key features you lac
such as
neck
cheekbones
dymorphic male small face to head ratio
small nose
good facial 3rds
money
fame
talent
good hair
piercing eyes

but other than those things i'm sure normies tell you you look like a lot, best to ride that train as far as it takes you
Ian somherhalder has a worse fwhr than I. Also what cheekbones... he’s way better looking than I but I think ur just trying to pick at things that aren’t there to insult me but it’s not that serious dude

Attachments

• 320C279B-1614-4628-B987-32D3F8DBAD2F.png
    320C279B-1614-4628-B987-32D3F8DBAD2F.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 148
  • +1
Chad out

• +1
for information, @SigmaDONkek has one of the best bodies out there
I don’t think my neck is small. It isn’t large though. Also regardless of if he has a top tier physique mine isn’t below average so it isn’t a negative by any means

Attachments

• BE898857-4610-4046-B6BE-0D88B7F0F649.jpeg
    BE898857-4610-4046-B6BE-0D88B7F0F649.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 5552B4B4-B451-4514-8AE7-0C328ACD4648.jpeg
    5552B4B4-B451-4514-8AE7-0C328ACD4648.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 113
  • +1
I don’t think my neck is small. It isn’t large though. Also regardless of if he has a top tier physique mine isn’t below average so it isn’t a negative by any means
how old are you ? Are you roiding ?

• +1
The biggest mistake guys here make is when they start looking good, they act and think they look like male models and pull only out of that girls but in reality, you look good but give very faggy vibes. Start clothing like a normie and train/do sport.
Good input Ditch the faggy vibes got it. I agree w what u said about dressing and what not aside from the fact that I don’t give faggy vibes irl

• +1
picture of OP he sent me totally unedited AKA daddy long legs

gigachad tbh

Attachments

• aaadad.jpg
    aaadad.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 105
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
how old are you ? Are you roiding ?
20 and no I value my hair far more. I have a chance of balding since my dads side is so I won’t risk it. I’ve done too much research on it and roiding counterintuitively decreases your looks.
picture of OP he sent me totally unedited AKA daddy long legs

gigachad tbh
LMAO the fuck did I just look at

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
20 and no I value my hair far more. I have a chance of balding since my dads side is so I won’t risk it. I’ve done too much research on it and roiding counterintuitively decreases your looks.

LMAO the fuck did I just look at
mirin tbh, you have a good looking face despite gay vibes, and very good body, ok height, you can't never chad by any mean, but you can probably create lust in a good amount of females.

• +1
looks like lost brother of @larsanova69

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lars
mirin tbh, you have a good looking face despite gay vibes, and very good body, ok height, you can't never chad by any mean, but you can probably create lust in a good amount of females.
Fair enugh fuck the gay vibes tho its prob the cringe pics but I don’t give off remotely those same trihard vibes irl

• +1
those are not 17" arms, I know I had 17" arms before I had 20"+ arms

inb4 u post a pic with measuring tape u manipulated, after a 3 hr workout pump on creatine and a gallon of water

I know because this is steve cook, he is 6'1"
Steve-Cook-no16-copy.jpg

steve is a pro physique model he has 18.5" arms, he has little bodyfat here and suboptimal muscle yet his arms look juicy and thicc af from the side at 6'1" to have 18.5" arms

you're 5'10" and look like a twink who took testosterone

u don't have 17" arms

• +1
What would you recommend a super skinny guy like me to achieve your physique?
Im slightly taller than you, but that doesnt matter

• +1
those are not 17" arms, I know I had 17" arms before I had 20"+ arms

inb4 u post a pic with measuring tape u manipulated, after a 3 hr workout pump on creatine and a gallon of water

I know because this is steve cook, he is 6'1"
Steve-Cook-no16-copy.jpg

steve is a pro physique model he has 18.5" arms, he has little bodyfat here and suboptimal muscle yet his arms look juicy and thicc af from the side at 6'1" to have 18.5" arms

you're 5'10" and look like a twink who took testosterone

u don't have 17" arms
I measured them when I was a little fatter but regardless that wasn’t my point idgaf about the measurement nor is that the point of this thread. Also, they are undoubtedly 17 inches there as that was post workout. In fact when I was 15% bf they were 17.8 inches. You can get big arms if ur fat easily. I have rlly good arm genetic insertions if that helps u believe although it doesn’t matter if you do
What would you recommend a super skinny guy like me to achieve your physique?
Im slightly taller than you, but that doesnt matter
Genetics plays a huge role but that’s a good thing imo because it means u can focus on the things that matter. Firstly I’d recommend doing ur own research. But if I had to condense some things; after quarantine get on a regimented lifting routine 3-4 times a week, eat sufficient protein 1.6-2.2 g per kg of ur weight, and eat enough calories 200 above maintenance calories should be fine(there are calculators online that can give u a baseline to start just look up maintenance calorie calculator)

• +1
I measured them when I was a little fatter but regardless that wasn’t my point idgaf about the measurement nor is that the point of this thread. Also, they are undoubtedly 17 inches there as that was post workout. In fact when I was 15% bf they were 17.8 inches. You can get big arms if ur fat easily. I have rlly good arm genetic insertions if that helps u believe although it doesn’t matter if you do

Genetics plays a huge role but that’s a good thing imo because it means u can focus on the things that matter. Firstly I’d recommend doing ur own research. But if I had to condense some things; after quarantine get on a regimented lifting routine 3-4 times a week, eat sufficient protein 1.6-2.2 g per kg of ur weight, and eat enough calories 200 above maintenance calories should be fine(there are calculators online that can give u a baseline to start just look up maintenance calorie calculator)
keep crying i train pros ur full of shit nobody who knows me is gunna believe u over me but keep crying if u want

• +1
high trust and sex appeal
average bones
edit: good bones

• +1
how u got that thick eyebrows?

• +1
keep crying i train pros ur full of shit nobody who knows me is gunna believe u over me but keep crying if u want
You do not train pros. I can bet money I’m more knowledgeable than you on training just by the way you type. Where’s your source Steve cook had 18.5 inch arms on stage and even if he did they look massive because he’s lean as fuck. If I shred down to his level my arms probably wouldn’t even be 16 inches so yes, my arms are easily 17 inches and I don’t get how that’s so unfathomable

• +1
You do not train pros. I can bet money I’m more knowledgeable than you on training just by the way you type. Where’s your source Steve cook had 18.5 inch arms on stage and even if he did they look massive because he’s lean as fuck. If I shred down to his level my arms probably wouldn’t even be 16 inches so yes, my arms are easily 17 inches and I don’t get how that’s so unfathomable
didn't read ur full of shit keep bumping ur circlejerk thread kiddo

• +1
how u got that thick eyebrows?
Just genetically I’ve had the thickest eyebrows since I was young it’s insane. I fucked up and shaved them off 2 months ago and they grew back to this thankfully
That was me at 13 pretty thick eyebrows ppl used to make fun of me for it lmao

• +1
superfrauded.

• +1