Have there been any serious heightmaxxing results?

Stranix

Stranix

Iron
The three main schools of thought I've seen on this forum are the hormonemaxxing stack, strikeposeidons stack and Mr wax stack

has anyone seriously implemented any of these and seen serious results?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 4946
growth hormones work when growth plates are still open, study after study confirming it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13588, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
heightmaxxing has evolved considerably on this forum, but only due to speculation and not results.

these three threads were the most widely accepted heightmaxxing threads of their times

and there have also been a lot of discussions outside of this forum

nothing is guaranteed to give you results. do your own research and experiment.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, xefo, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
did you read the thread? There's no way I could have grown as much as I did without letro & hgh.
you were 15 m8, JFL, growing not even 2 inches after 4 months, how much did u grow after that exactly? Did you continue this stack? And what was wrong with pubertymaxxer? Unlike you he took PHARMA GRADE HGH and aromasin and didn't even get a cm out of it at age 15, again hormones just accelerate you to genetic potential faster, they WON'T make you grow beyond that, again key word is 'accelerate' like shown with dyorotic2 ,who idiotically blasted 7.5 IU GH a day barely even growing every month he took that now he is 6'1 while his brother is 6'2 and father 6'3, hormones are just major cope overall. aromatase inhibitors don't do much as well, estrogen accelerates growth plate fusion just like hgh, testosterone, and every other growth factor does, estrogen receptor alpha even promotes longitudinal bone growth what you should be working on promoting is growth plate cessation not fusion, as fusion won't happen until after senescence

Last edited:
you were 15 m8, JFL, growing not even 2 inches after 4 months, how much did u grow after that exactly? Did you continue this stack?
It's about the bone age. I had x-rays & my bone age was 17. I had barely any growth left & was supposed to grow less than a cm. letro extended closure & hgh helped with growth. Did the whole thing for 9 months.
And what was wrong with pubertymaxxer? Unlike you he took PHARMA GRADE HGH and aromasin and didn't even get a cm out of it at age 15, again hormones just accelerate you to genetic potential faster, they WON'T make you grow beyond that, again key word is 'accelerate'
JFL at "PHARMA GRADE HGH" like it makes a difference. His growth plates had clearly closed since he didn't grow at all. Waste of money on his part not getting x-rays and seeing an endocrinologist. Dude should have done his research. It's been proven time and time again that growth hormones during puberty make you taller. Look at people with gigantism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, WadlowMaxxing, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
It's about the bone age. I had x-rays & my bone age was 17. I had barely any growth left & was supposed to grow less than a cm. letro extended closure & hgh helped with growth. Did the whole thing for 9 months.

JFL at "PHARMA GRADE HGH" like it makes a difference. His growth plates had clearly closed since he didn't grow at all. Waste of money on his part not getting x-rays and seeing an endocrinologist. Dude should have done his research. It's been proven time and time again that growth hormones during puberty make you taller. Look at people with gigantism.
that is not how gigantism works, growth hormones have not been shown in any clinical trial to grow beyond genetic potential, that is just DNA mediated catch up growth. In fact GH given to ISS kids acceleratedtheir bone age and their puberty, so what you grew 2cm more than what you were predicted in your x-ray? You realise genetic potential has variance of up to 4cm?

Last edited:
that is not how gigantism works, growth hormones have not been shown in any clinical trial to grow beyond genetic potential, that is just DNA mediated catch up growth. In fact GH given to ISS kids acceleareted their bone age and their puberty, so what you grew 2cm more than what you were predicted in your x-ray? You realise genetic potential has variance of up to 4cm?
So how do you simulate gigantism levels of growth? And what about Adam Rainer who was an adult already with closed growth plates but then got gigantism and exponentially gew

You realise genetic potential has variance of up to 4cm?
that's a completely different deal.
that is not how gigantism works, growth hormones have not been shown in any clinical trial to grow beyond genetic potential,
Gigantism is a rare condition that causes abnormal growth in children. This change is most notable in terms of height, but girth is affected as well. It occurs when your child's pituitary gland makes too much growth hormone, which is also known as somatotropin.
growth hormones have not been shown in any clinical trial to grow beyond genetic potential, that is just DNA mediated catch up growth.
That's because if you're a tall kid you don't need to take it.

So how do you simulate gigantism levels of growth? And what about Adam Rainer who was an adult already with closed growth plates but then got gigantism and exponentially gew
again, pituitary tumors like gigantism are not about excessive hormonal secretion, yes that can be an after effect but that is not why they occur, if you want to find out what really causes it read my posts on DNA methylation and preserving growth plate structure and pi3k pathway

that's a completely different deal.

Gigantism is a rare condition that causes abnormal growth in children. This change is most notable in terms of height, but girth is affected as well. It occurs when your child's pituitary gland makes too much growth hormone, which is also known as somatotropin.

That's because if you're a tall kid you don't need to take it.
what? I just lost a brain cell reading that, again I have already told you what happens when regular healthy people are given GH, their growth is ACCELERATE not surpassed and they age faster biologically, again this is not how gigantism works

heightmaxxing has evolved considerably on this forum, but only due to speculation and not results.

these three threads were the most widely accepted heightmaxxing threads of their times

and there have also been a lot of discussions outside of this forum

nothing is guaranteed to give you results. do your own research and experiment.
any idea why @Extra Chromosome used Igf-DES and nor Lr3 for frame growth?

I have already told you what happens when regular healthy people are given GH, their growth is ACCELERATE not surpassed and they age faster biologically
You cited a study with children who had idiopathic short stature which means they weren't growing naturally. The given growth hormone acted as a replacement. You should be able to bypass the closing growth plates with an aromatase inhibitor.
this is not how gigantism works
Then tell me how it does work if you're the expert.

You cited a study with children who had idiopathic short stature which means they weren't growing naturally. The given growth hormone acted as a replacement. You should be able to bypass the closing growth plates with an aromatase inhibitor.

Then tell me how it does work if you're the expert.
no, WRONG again, idiopathic short stature is just a term to describe normal healthy children who are just short as they are below the 98th percentile, they were not given growth hormone as a replacement, they were given it as a supplement

no, WRONG again, idiopathic short stature is just a term to describe normal healthy children who are just short as they are below the 98th percentile, they were not given growth hormone as a replacement, they were given it as a supplement
You cited a study with children who had idiopathic short stature which means they weren't growing naturally.
You're right, what I wrote here is wrong. In the study you're referencing the children had idiopathic short stature and growth hormone deficiency. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5495978/

I am running Strike poseidon full stack for 10 days now. I am 21 years old. I will run it for 6 months at least. I will let you all know if it works or it doesnt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Humblemaxxer
I am running Strike poseidon full stack for 10 days now. I am 21 years old. I will run it for 6 months at least. I will let you all know if it works or it doesnt.
Pm me bro

btw if you are taking the stack u asked me about on my profile, that is not the 'full stack' m8

any idea why @Extra Chromosome used Igf-DES and nor Lr3 for frame growth?
" IGF-DES is even more potent than LR3, the only downside is that it has a 30-minute half-life before it is metabolized by the body"
the half life is a disadvantage so most people here resort to IGF-1 LR3 instead but the difference isnt that significant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
you were 15 m8, JFL, growing not even 2 inches after 4 months, how much did u grow after that exactly? Did you continue this stack? And what was wrong with pubertymaxxer? Unlike you he took PHARMA GRADE HGH and aromasin and didn't even get a cm out of it at age 15, again hormones just accelerate you to genetic potential faster, they WON'T make you grow beyond that, again key word is 'accelerate' like shown with dyorotic2 ,who idiotically blasted 7.5 IU GH a day barely even growing every month he took that now he is 6'1 while his brother is 6'2 and father 6'3, hormones are just major cope overall. aromatase inhibitors don't do much as well, estrogen accelerates growth plate fusion just like hgh, testosterone, and every other growth factor does, estrogen receptor alpha even promotes longitudinal bone growth what you should be working on promoting is growth plate cessation not fusion, as fusion won't happen until after senescence

Jesus fucking christ what in the fuck is your problem.

You claim that HGH will make absolutely no difference whatsoever and use ONE case to prove your point and instantly refutes someone WHO GREW WHILST TAKING HGH (consider that his bone age was 17 and he wasnt even growing that much), suggesting it was natural growth. I find that frankly ignorant, especially when the only proof for your stack (which I am ambivalent towards and do not endorse nor disregard because I'm not a pea-brained heightmaxxing evangelist) is two people getting growth pains and growing 0.3cm. If anyone was to call that natural height growth, you'd immediately just talking about MUH XCRUNNER and blabber on about epigenetics which is entirely theoretical. When there are some cases that proves HGH works and some cases that proves it doesn’t work, how retarded do you have to be to reach the conclusion that HGH doesn’t work at all? I struggle to understand how you do so much research but don’t even have a shred of knowledge when it comes to investigating and reaching a conclusion. Claiming that HGH doesn’t work is even more retarded when you’re suggesting a perfect alternative that hasn’t lived up to its claims.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and WadlowMaxxing
Jesus fucking christ what in the fuck is your problem.

You claim that HGH will make absolutely no difference whatsoever and use ONE case to prove your point and instantly refutes someone WHO GREW WHILST TAKING HGH (consider that his bone age was 17 and he wasnt even growing that much), suggesting it was natural growth. I find that frankly ignorant, especially when the only proof for your stack (which I am ambivalent towards and do not endorse nor disregard because I'm not a pea-brained heightmaxxing evangelist) is two people getting growth pains and growing 0.3cm. If anyone was to call that natural height growth, you'd immediately just talking about MUH XCRUNNER and blabber on about epigenetics which is entirely theoretical. When there are some cases that proves HGH works and some cases that proves it doesn’t work, how retarded do you have to be to reach the conclusion that HGH doesn’t work at all? I struggle to understand how you do so much research but don’t even have a shred of knowledge when it comes to investigating and reaching a conclusion. Claiming that HGH doesn’t work is even more retarded when you’re suggesting a perfect alternative that hasn’t lived up to its claims.
was i talking to you? No, so stop ranting retard, idiots like you can't possibly understand biochemical reactions so do not even attempt to research heightmaxxing, HGH is an overall cope, it only accelerates you to your genetic potential faster, that is confirmed by many doctors and studies of DNA mediated catch up growth prove this as well, case closed, move on to your next cope

Last edited:
any improvement in height

One thing that can increase growth while plates are open is stretching. Yes. Stretching. But it doesn’t work for everyone. Some people have restrictive muscles, ligaments and tendons. These exert a negative pressure on the longbones that can hinder growth. Stretching relieves this tension and therefore the longbones can grow unfettered.

If your growth plates are closed, you can also gain permanent height via stretching. Yes. Stretching. The amount gained will vary from person to person. Pretty much everyone can expect at least a full inch though. I gained two. You’d be surprised how much height is hidden away in your spine due to unnoticed irregularities with posture/alignment, as well as compressed or dehydrated discs.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
One thing that can increase growth while plates are open is stretching. Yes. Stretching. But it doesn’t work for everyone. Some people have restrictive muscles, ligaments and tendons. These exert a negative pressure on the longbones that can hinder growth. Stretching relieves this tension and therefore the longbones can grow unfettered.

If your growth plates are closed, you can also gain permanent height via stretching. Yes. Stretching. The amount gained will vary from person to person. Pretty much everyone can expect at least a full inch though. I gained two. You’d be surprised how much height is hidden away in your spine due to unnoticed irregularities with posture/alignment, as well as compressed or dehydrated discs.
stretching is only temporary tho?

How much is somatropin of the dark web?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588

Whats your stretching routine?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588