Have you ever been naked in front of your teacher?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
This happened when I was 13 years old.

When I was in 8th grade, my class teacher was living beside my house at that time.

I was weak in Science, so my mother asked my teacher to take my extra classes at my home for two hours in evening. My teacher was just passed graduate and so was very young & hot and sexy.

My mother and teacher fixed the time 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm for extra classes.

As usual my mom went to her office at 4:30pm and Since I was bored alone I got naked and started masturbating with my teacher’s face in my mind.

But my teacher came tuition 15 minutes earlier when she reached my house, i had bymistakenly left the main door open. So she entered my house and went in the room where I was naked i.e. where she used to teach me and I was shocked to see her.

I was lying on my bed naked and masturbating. I saw her and she also saw me and I tried to hide my penis with blanket. She was laughing continuosly. I was very embarrassed. I asked her “Teacher why you came 15 min earlier”? She said that she had informed my mother about that. I asked her that did she saw my penis? She laughingly told yes.

I told her please don’t tell anyone what I was doing. She told me “let me do whatever I want to do and I will not tell anyone.”

She then came near me touched and appreciated my penis sizwe. then she told me to lay on her lap such that my penis is between her legs and she rubbed it and spanked me on my butt, then she made me sit on her lap and she held mycock and shook it I ejaculated there and so she and me together went in bathroom and cleaned ourselves

Then she too k my class letting me sit naked all the 2 hours.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 7240 and 1 other person
I got so hard from this boyos what about all you guys? You have the same bdsm fetish as me right? Right?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and WadlowMaxxing
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
I love age difference hook ups holy fuck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Entschuldigung, Babyblackcarrot and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, coping ethnic, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Same

Chad trait tbh
Incel trait you mean

The reason you get fetishes like that is because you know the closest you'll ever get to having sex is someone accidentally catching you naked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Incel trait you mean

The reason you get fetishes like that is because you know the closest you'll ever get to having sex is someone accidentally catching you naked
Who said it has to be an accident (although that's hot as well ngl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
My history teacher had massive tits and I fapped to her evrrryday
I'm pretty this teacher I had recently noticed me staring at them. When she's talking to the class all I'm doing is staring at her boobas tbh.

One time I was staring at them whilst she was talking to the class and then I zoned out and started daydreaming without being conscious of the fact that my eyes were still staring at her boobas and then I got out of the daydream and she was staring at me so I think she knew.

Who said it has to be an accident (although that's hot as well ngl)
I mean like it's only ever gonna be accidental or mandatory, never voluntary.

Personally for me I think the only reason I have this fetish is because of my ugliness otherwise I don't think I would have it

I told her please don’t tell anyone what I was doing. She told me “let me do whatever I want to do and I will not tell anyone.”
hanna barbera dreaming GIF by Warner Archive

• +1
  • +1