Have you ever been targeted as a beta provider?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
There was once a Croatian thot who said I was "nice and cute" and that she wished to have a family with someone like me because "the clock is ticking". Then she talked about what shitty and traumatic experience she had to go through. I blocked her immediately because she looked like your basic Instagram bitch who loves to post her legs and boobs on social media. And what she said extremely disgusted me as it revealed a hoe who had been trained by dozens of dicks in her prime years and only wanted to settle down when hitting the wall. I'll cut off basically every female who says "the clock is ticking" shit to me because it's their postwall anthem.

Wasted opportunity, should have acted like a beta cuck provider, fucked her a few times and kicked her to the side of the road.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Wasted opportunity, should have acted like a beta cuck provider, fucked her a few times and kicked her to the side of the road.
Not worth driving more than 100 miles just to fuck a 4/10 postwall hoe:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and mybrainabusesme
There was once a Croatian thot who said I was "nice and cute" and that she wished to have a family with someone like me because "the clock is ticking". Then she talked about what shitty and traumatic experience she had to go through. I blocked her immediately because she looked like your basic Instagram bitch who loves to post her legs and boobs on social media. And what she said extremely disgusted me as it revealed a hoe who had been trained by dozens of dicks in her prime years and only wanted to settle down when hitting the wall. I'll cut off basically every female who says "the clock is ticking" shit to me because it's their postwall anthem.

lmao u could fuck her then ignore. u could play the beta buck game (but without paying anything)

just fuck her for few months then block

did you reveal your income or financial success/educational to her?

lmao u could fuck her then ignore. u could play the beta buck game (but without paying anything)

just fuck her for few months then block

did you reveal your income or financial success/educational to her?
She's only a 4/10 hitting her 30 and she's living far away. I'd fuck her if she lived in my vicinity tho. However, speaking from experience I'd say such women usually won't sleep with you (if you're not chad) on first date or without commitment because they always want someone more. I didn't tell her my income but I guess she saw my occupation on Facebook.

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
She's only a 4/10 hitting her 30 and she's living far away. I'd fuck her if she lived in my vicinity tho. However, speaking from experience I'd say such women usually won't sleep with you (if you're not chad) on first date or without commitment because they always want someone more. I didn't tell her my income but I guess she saw my occupation on Facebook.
wow whats your occupation and how old are you my nigga?
PS unblock her she will travel for the rich cock

wow whats your occupation and how old are you my nigga?
PS unblock her she will travel for the rich cock
Nothing impressive just something stable. If I were richer I'd pull a gold digger who's way hotter.

Yep a girl wanted to cheat on her boyfriend with me. Then I saw she has a boyfriend that betabuxx lul. Shes a solid 6/10 tho

Yep a girl wanted to cheat on her boyfriend with me. Then I saw she has a boyfriend that betabuxx lul. Shes a solid 6/10 tho
You should have just gone for it. Screw ethics when there's a solid 6/10 who wants to fuck.

You should have just gone for it. Screw ethics when there's a solid 6/10 who wants to fuck.
She avoids me now when I called her out that she has a bf, can talk to her tho hopefully