Have you ever done a female experiment on Tinder

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
How many match you got? I only did male model experiment until now

How many match you got? I only did male model experiment until now
You already know they will get 100+ matches regardless of how old they are and how they look, I damn near hate simps more than women

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Salludon, goat2x and 6 others
You already know they will get 100 matches regardless of how old they are and how they look
yes but I'd like to know if they are desperate enough to pay 100€ to fuck a good looking girl
never saw that experiment until now

i wonder why you would consider doing a female experiment on tinder

No, but I did an experiment with my own pics set to finding men and got a ton of likes, even then wanted to experiment with how many would meet up with me and a lot did. Then I wanted to take the experiment to the next level and see how many would actually suck my cock and all of them did. But it was all just an experiment, it doesnt mean I'm actually gay or anything tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Euclidd, Deleted member 8765, RAITEIII and 6 others
No, but I did an experiment with my own pics set to finding men and got a ton of likes, even then wanted to experiment with how many would meet up with me and a lot did. Then I wanted to take the experiment to the next level and see how many would actually suck my cock and all of them did. But it was all just an experiment, it doesnt mean I'm actually gay or anything tho
Simps are worse then women tbh.

Nigga why are you here, you’re too GL to be rotting ngl gtfoh for your own good

Then I wanted to take the experiment to the next level and see how many would actually suck my cock and all of them did
Stare

yes i still stand by what i said last year.

that picture in that other thread.. it's an "estimation" or so it says

but the reality is that it's not that the growth plates are closed, it's more so that your bones are likely to stop growing during these ages.

so you would need to HGH max safely and efficiently till your mid 20s.

yes i still stand by what i said last year.

that picture in that other thread.. it's an "estimation" or so it says

but the reality is that it's not that the growth plates are closed, it's more so that your bones are likely to stop growing during these ages.

so you would need to HGH max safely and efficiently till your mid 20s.
Will do brother I will make a heightmaxxing thread in the future, you think I can grow 3 inches in a year or so, I bought some peptides stacks cjc Dac mk677, hexadecimal ghrp6, I am 16, will be 17 in few months 5’10.5 rn, you think I can grow I had a late growth spurt was 5’2 when I was 14 so u think I can grow, will take aromasin as well in low doses to keep plates open till 19-20 so I can keep growing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
You already know they will get 100+ matches regardless of how old they are and how they look, I damn near hate simps more than women
Cant blame women look at how desperate how many men are its crazy

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, MrGlutton and Deleted member 5891
I have and it’s blackpilling. Women say 80% of men on tinder are below average looking, but from what I saw, it’s not true. Majority of men I saw were normie, high tier normie and few chad/chadlites. I’m not sure whether I didn’t see a lot of subhumans because they are at the bottom of the pile. I saw a lot of “try hard” normies trying to fake bad boy personality and ethics trying to display high status by showing cars and wearing suits.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
I have and it’s blackpilling. Women say 80% of men on tinder are below average looking, but from what I saw, it’s not true. Majority of men I saw were normie, high tier normie and few chad/chadlites. I’m not sure whether I didn’t see a lot of subhumans because they are at the bottom of the pile. I saw a lot of “try hard” normies trying to fake bad boy personality and ethics trying to display high status by showing cars and wearing suits.
What percentage of dudes were chadlite?

I did online experiments since 15 years ago, when there weren't that many online dating sites. I used photos of an average girl and the responses were overwhelming - hundreds of messages from desperate guys wanting to date me.
I chatted with some of them, mocked them, criticized them, insulted them, and they would still talk to me. I would say dumb, racist or wrong things and they didn't dare to correct me.
I toyed with them, saying that I'm a traditional romantic girl, I want a man to give me flowers on a date, take me to an expensive restaurant, to eat caviar and drink champagne, then go see a show at the opera, and they would immediately accept my terms and offer to pay for everything, basically if I were a girl I could went out on dates with a different guy every day, eat and drink at the most expensive bars and restaurants for free, go for free to see movies, shows, concerts, receive flowers, chocolates and other gifts, and give absolutely nothing in return!

What percentage of dudes were chadlite?
About 10% chadlites and 5% chads but there was a lot of chadfishes that I saw too.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
I did online experiments since 15 years ago, when there weren't that many online dating sites. I used photos of an average girl and the responses were overwhelming - hundreds of messages from desperate guys wanting to date me.
I chatted with some of them, mocked them, criticized them, insulted them, and they would still talk to me. I would say dumb, racist or wrong things and they didn't dare to correct me.
I toyed with them, saying that I'm a traditional romantic girl, I want a man to give me flowers on a date, take me to an expensive restaurant, to eat caviar and drink champagne, then go see a show at the opera, and they would immediately accept my terms and offer to pay for everything, basically if I were a girl I could went out on dates with a different guy every day, eat and drink at the most expensive bars and restaurants for free, go for free to see movies, shows, concerts, receive flowers, chocolates and other gifts, and give absolutely nothing in return!
I guess simps/nice guys have always existed