have you ever lashed out at bullies before?

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

0 friends LDAR 24/7.
there was this kid back in high school that once disrespected me in the front of the entire class while I was talking to the teacher about something I found interesting. he suddenly shouted "nobody cares" at me. I waited till the class ended, pretended to talk to the teacher about something else and when he walked past me I elbowed him in the stomach! worth it.

J

jm10

Banned
I used to do it all the time at primary school. Hardest kid in the playground.

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
No bro i was the bully

fobos

fobos

Mód
I saved one guy from bullies but I never stood up for myself because there were too many of them

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

0 friends LDAR 24/7.
. Probably a bit extreme..
nah bro better to be short tempered sperg that goes apeshit on anyone who fucks with him than a nice gullible sperg who thinks everyone is his friend while they all laugh at him behind his back or mock him to his face but use NT doublespeak so he doesn't realise it. option a) is more dignified.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Blackpilled real life loner.
LegendOfIncel

LegendOfIncel

Banned
JFL at elbowing... you should have punched him in the mouth

J

jm10

Banned
I hit one with a brick in 1st or 2nd grade
Bloody brutal, George. I’ll have to remember not to mess with you! Have a good night and see you around.

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

Research>Rotting
I threatened to ER on a kid that called me ugly (almost got suspended) and I pushed a kid that kept harassing into a door knob and he hit his nutsack. This both happened in 5th grade.

ChoSeungHui

ChoSeungHui

collecting energy for spirit bomb
ye

dotacel

dotacel

6'3 Manlet
yes bro I went full berserk mode on a couple of kids back in 5th-6th grade, one of them probably didn't deserve my reaction tbh we're pretty good friends now

heroinfather

heroinfather

Quantum
Many times tbh. I was a bad tempered kid.

I threw a chair at a kid once because he looked at me funny. Probably a bit extreme..
that's just alpha tendencies bro

Potatoshoe12

Potatoshoe12

Banned
In middle schools I had some bullies then I grew and started bullying them, 2 times suspended, got into court 1 time for Breaking's guys arm. Fun times

ULTRATERAX63

ULTRATERAX63

Adept
When i was around 7 i got in verbal spat with a guy. Got angry hit him on head and i tore his backpack too.

heroinfather

heroinfather

Quantum
In middle schools I had some bullies then I grew and started bullying them, 2 times suspended, got into court 1 time for Breaking's guys arm. Fun times

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)