have you ever lashed out at bullies before?

skittlekorn

skittlekorn

Life sucks
there was this kid back in high school that once disrespected me in the front of the entire class while I was talking to the teacher about something I found interesting. he suddenly shouted "nobody cares" at me. I waited till the class ended, pretended to talk to the teacher about something else and when he walked past me I elbowed him in the stomach! worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Guest and BrettyBoy
I used to do it all the time at primary school. Hardest kid in the playground.

Many times tbh. I was a bad tempered kid.

I threw a chair at a kid once because he looked at me funny. Probably a bit extreme..

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 470, ChoSeungHui and 2 others

I threw a chair at a kid once because he looked at me funny. Probably a bit extreme..
High T alpha male

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, heroinfather, ChoSeungHui and 5 others
No bro i was the bully

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I saved one guy from bullies but I never stood up for myself because there were too many of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Balkancel and Deleted member 1476
. Probably a bit extreme..
nah bro better to be short tempered sperg that goes apeshit on anyone who fucks with him than a nice gullible sperg who thinks everyone is his friend while they all laugh at him behind his back or mock him to his face but use NT doublespeak so he doesn't realise it. option a) is more dignified.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
@fukmylyf bulled weebs at school. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Bengt and fukmylyf
@fukmylyf bulled weebs at school

fukmylyf

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Insomniac
JFL at elbowing... you should have punched him in the mouth

Attachments

• 7914F8E4-6E74-482C-A913-51509A52879A.gif
    7914F8E4-6E74-482C-A913-51509A52879A.gif
    859 KB · Views: 0
I hit one with a brick in 1st or 2nd grade

• JFL
Reactions: Dedsrsmaxxer and Deleted member 1476
I hit one with a brick in 1st or 2nd grade
Bloody brutal, George. I’ll have to remember not to mess with you! Have a good night and see you around.

no. not since like 7th grade. why give them the reaction they try so hard to get out of you. extremely low IQ.

I threatened to ER on a kid that called me ugly (almost got suspended) and I pushed a kid that kept harassing into a door knob and he hit his nutsack. This both happened in 5th grade.

• JFL
Just lol if you got bullied

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
yes bro I went full berserk mode on a couple of kids back in 5th-6th grade, one of them probably didn't deserve my reaction tbh we're pretty good friends now

that's just alpha tendencies bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and ChoSeungHui
In middle schools I had some bullies then I grew and started bullying them, 2 times suspended, got into court 1 time for Breaking's guys arm. Fun times

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
When i was around 7 i got in verbal spat with a guy. Got angry hit him on head and i tore his backpack too.

In middle schools I had some bullies then I grew and started bullying them, 2 times suspended, got into court 1 time for Breaking's guys arm. Fun times