Have you ever seen an animal run across the street? Drivercels gtfih

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
This is how the jb stacy look at you from her car while she is waiting for her light. A subhuman carless rat scurrying across the street before you get hit.
@rightfulcel @LastGerman

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LastGerman, Deleted member 5522 and Lev Peshkov
Yeah just today actually, decided to take a pic

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Hector, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others
@JapCars fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
@MisterMercedes fuck you too

This is how the jb stacy look at you from her car while she is waiting for her light. A subhuman carless rat scurrying across the street before you get hit.
@rightfulcel @LastGerman

I cannot endure it any longer. It is too humiliating. Ban female driving.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I cannot endure it any longer. It is too humiliating. Ban female driving.
this is me every day. i go to work early in the morning so i can at least avoid female drivers. but on the way home right outside my house i have to cross and intersect and i swear to god every single time i look at the driver it's some hot college girl usually with another girl in the front seat.

this is me every day. i go to work early in the morning so i can at least avoid female drivers. but on the way home right outside my house i have to cross and intersect and i swear to god every single time i look at the driver it's some hot college girl usually with another girl in the front seat.

I can also see the exact same thing. Young females driving while I have to walk like a cuck. I cannot do shit because of it. If you are legit unable to drive, your life is basically over.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions