Have you ever shitted in your pants tbh

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
When I was 15 or smith I shitted in my pants tbh I was playing gta 5 online and wouldn’t want to get up I had to run when I felt something coming out and feeling like a ball 🏃‍♀️ transformed into Usain bolt under 3 sec

Shits me ngl I had to throw away my tommy jeans

@6ft1 @Pietrosiek

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Entschuldigung, SeiGun, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others
Never, not even as a kid jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Brahhh we didn't ask about it

• JFL
Reactions: deer and Htobrother
Yes I was like 10. it was after school and I was playing marbles with friends. I farted really loud and shat myself.

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 6997, inceletto and 1 other person
As a kid. I shat and peed myself when i was asleep. It smelled like olive oil that morning jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, inceletto and Htobrother
Also when I had coronavirus a month ago I farted and shat myself a little as well, but not as much

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Htobrother
Good thread. BUMP

• JFL
YES

• JFL
Yeah,then I ate it to become 8PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: SolidSnake and buckchadley31
yes i went to school with diarhea and contracted my anal muscles as strong as i could the whole day but i laughed at the last hour and shat my pants and threw my pooped underwear on the trash can tbh

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
Well I was in hospital with a problem on my intestines so I guess it doesn't count

Yes, was travelling in public transport when suddenly i felt this great tingling in my shithole region. Shat myself and my entire trousers became wet. The smell filled the entire bus. But nobody spoke a word :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Got down at the next stop and squatted myself in the corner of a dark alley. I just loosened it and it flowed and flowed and flowed.

As a kid. I shat and peed myself when i was asleep. It smelled like olive oil that morning jfl
Please tell me you had a taste of that sweet olive oil

• Ugh..
Reactions: buckchadley31