Haven't felt this depressed in years

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
All the girls I look at are just an illusion, I'll probably never get them especially a cute short latina girlfriend with a nice tan, dark eyes and black hair and a cute nice butt with wide hips. I'll never get this. Neither will I get the blonde girl with the big ass in the supermarket. I'll never get them or a girl that I dream of.

Even if I fix my looks by surgery, I can't change the fact I'm nervous around girls and I'm a bit autistic although I can control it a bit. The first approach was so fucking horribly nervous and shit but after I was talking for a while like 30 minutes I became so comfortable with her. But that first approach makes me feel like I'm gonna die, and afterwards every approach turns me nervous aswell.

It's over for me...

• Ugh..
Reactions: nausea and skittlekorn
Society is hell, man. Both of us need to work on our social skills and I’m not trying to sound bluepilled but social skills help so you can talk to chicks of course.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FailedNormie, Fat cunt, nausea and 2 others
Fall Out Boy?

OP IS A FAGGOT

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 685
Dude I am also depressed as fuck...
Sometimes I wanna blast my head off.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie, Fat cunt, nausea and 3 others
Also don't say ur depressed bro, its a serious thing u aren't depressed

Even if I fix my looks by surgery, I can't change the The first approach was so fucking horribly nervous and shit but after I was talking for a while like 30 minutes I became so comfortable with her. But that first approach makes me feel like I'm gonna die, and afterwards every approach turns me nervous aswell.
It’s normal, just keep practicing if you want to be less inhibited

Society is hell, man. Both of us need to work on our social skills and I’m not trying to sound bluepilled but social skills help so you can talk to chicks of course.
True, it just makes me feel better to know I can communicate with others but idk where to start. Saw my cousin today who has aspergers and I felt bad for him

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn and BrettyBoy
Feel the same. Whenever I see cute girls walking by I feel like I can only dream of them. Meanwhile the Chad of my school class demands only big booty Stacies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn
Approach girls in clubs/festivals. Just get their numbers or something and leave so you won’t have to spend the whole night with them and get anxiety spikes or feel awkward as shit

• +1
Also don't say ur depressed bro, its a serious thing u aren't depressed
He most likely is actually depressed. Lack of physical attention from a female can really fuck a man up.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 685 and Frontal
It's over for many men

• +1
Reactions: nausea
"Just make nofap that will attract women, bro".

:bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
He most likely is actually depressed. Lack of physical attention from a female can really fuck a man up.
I should be on suicide watch then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Mr manlet
i used to have this problem, but it got better as i started talking to more girls. i still need to practice to get rid of it completely.

one word of advice is: "No matter how cute the girl, she will still poop and pee"

meaning shes just as insecure and vulnerable as us.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 685
i used to have this problem, but it got better as i started talking to more girls. i still need to practice to get rid of it completely.

one word of advice is: "No matter how cute the girl, she will still poop and pee"

Should I make female friends just to talk better to girls bro? Like make sure that I'm more in touch with them and more comfortable around them. I haven't had female friends for decades lmao.

• Ugh..

Yeah it's rough but a legit way to calm down if your pussy pedastilizing.

Also view them as a dude, just keep that thought only in regards to how you converse. Makes me calm when I'm fishing out my league.

Goodluck op, your overthinking shit. Calm down your not an ogre.

• +1
Yeah it's rough but a legit way to calm down if your pussy pedastilizing.

Also view them as a dude, just keep that thought only in regards to how you converse. Makes me calm when I'm fishing out my league.

Goodluck op, your overthinking shit. Calm down your not an ogre.
Should I make female friends just to talk better to girls bro? Like make sure that I'm more in touch with them and more comfortable around them. I haven't had female friends for decades lmao.
Should I do this?

• Ugh..
yea bro, that helped me become better at talking with them. itlll help you understand them better, and as you spend more time around them youll feel more at ease. im definitely gonna try to make more female friends this year.

and if you want pussy, theyll have friends that might like you. its a win-win.
Also view them as a dude
this

you should follow this advice as well. not only will you stop thinking of fucking them, youll be more confident and at ease when talking.

a large part of why its hard at first is because youre just thinking of getting your dick wet. after you stop, it gets easier. although it wont ever fully end since you have a penis, its normal

• +1
  • Ugh..
yea bro, that helped me become better at talking with them. itlll help you understand them better, and as you spend more time around them youll feel more at ease. im definitely gonna try to make more female friends this year.

and if you want pussy, theyll have friends that might like you. its a win-win.
Thx alot bro checked. When you talk to women more they basically become as normal as men so it all makes sense now. I don't care if people will call me bluepilled but this shit will help alot. Thanks bro
Yeah man, they humans you know.

Not that hard.
True, at the end of the day hating females is pointless

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, BigBoy and skittlekorn
Thx alot bro checked. When you talk to women more they basically become as normal as men so it all makes sense now. I don't care if people will call me bluepilled but this shit will help alot. Thanks bro

True, at the end of the day hating females is pointless
Np bro, anytime.

• +1
  • Ugh..
You don't wanna be friends with women. I'm afraid you'll punch them to death after hearing too many blackpills straight from their mouths.
Men will think you as a beta orbiting faggot and the whole forum will make fun of you. Just ask @DarknLost

You don't wanna be friends with women. I'm afraid you'll punch them to death after hearing too many blackpills straight from their mouths.
Men will think you as a beta orbiting faggot and the whole forum will make fun of you. Just ask @DarknLost
I couldn't care less. If it makes me more comfortable around foids to meet up and shit I'll do it.
Also do you really expect not to hear blackpills? Even if it doesn't happen by words the blackpill gets revealed every single day. Does that mean you should live a fully isolated life? NO

Lol I doubt women are talking more than you already know from these forums especially with a male friend. I would say women are more likely to bluepill than redpill/blackpill.

• +1
All the girls I look at are just an illusion, I'll probably never get them especially a cute short latina girlfriend with a nice tan, dark eyes and black hair and a cute nice butt with wide hips. I'll never get this. Neither will I get the blonde girl with the big ass in the supermarket. I'll never get them or a girl that I dream of.

Even if I fix my looks by surgery, I can't change the fact I'm nervous around girls and I'm a bit autistic although I can control it a bit. The first approach was so fucking horribly nervous and shit but after I was talking for a while like 30 minutes I became so comfortable with her. But that first approach makes me feel like I'm gonna die, and afterwards every approach turns me nervous aswell.

It's over for me...

Where going down downnnnn

• +1
Depression sucks ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 685
Rope

• +1
Ewwwww tan is disgusting

• WTF
Hey, let's not hate on fall out boy.

He posted their old stuff from when It was still considered rock/good.

• +1
good luck budy boyo

Not a bad idea. People say that it is beta to have female friends but I don't think so. I think it is possible to have a female friend but never as a close best friend since you might get attached romantically. I have a social butterfly friend who has some girlFRIENDS and he is chill with it. They introduce him to other girls as well.

• +1