haven't had sex in 1 & half years

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Its over for me boys. Im sure this is really bad for my health. Ill prob be dead soon. RIP

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Afrikancel and dogtown
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace, rockndogs, Afrikancel and 2 others
I haven't had sex ever

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, rockndogs, Zeta ascended and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and dogtown
guise if this gives u any hope. Im 5'4 .

I started my slay spree at around age 22 (which is fairly old to lose v card)

The girl i lost it to had a fat ass. I would last long in every position accept doggy style. Thats when i nutted very fast.

I attribute my slaying to nofap sprees & meditation (transcendental)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and dogtown
Are there really so many virgins here? Most people I've seen posting their faces have been average or even above average looking. But perhaps the true incels aren't showing their faces

• +1
guise if this gives u any hope. Im 5'4 .

I started my slay spree at around age 22 (which is fairly old to lose v card)

The girl i lost it to had a fat ass. I would last long in every position accept doggy style. Thats when i nutted very fast.

I attribute my slaying to nofap sprees & meditation (transcendental)

Are u actually 5'4?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and dogtown
Are u actually 5'4?
i believe so. Maybe 5'5 but i swear no more than that.

I make sure to never wear addidas or any shoe that has a low bottom. So this give me 1 inch. 5'6 is my final height with proper shoes on.

Try 24 years

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Zeta ascended, kobecel and 4 others
i believe so. Maybe 5'5 but i swear no more than that.

I make sure to never wear addidas or any shoe that has a low bottom. So this give me 1 inch. 5'6 is my final height with proper shoes on.

oh oke didnt expect that thb, 5'6 is fine. Im still short in my country... girls are tall as hell over here, i see so many that are the same height as me atleast...

Last edited:
  • +1
oh oke didnt expect that thb, 5'6 is fine. Im still short in my country... girls mog be on a daily..height wise, my house doctor moggs my height and she is a women...

how short are u?

& yes i always make sure to place myself in the best positions. Ex. my friend who is 6'0 wants to constantly go to this nightclub where girls have high heels on...no thanks. I always make sure to go on nights were u can wear anything so i can wear my shoes that boost my height + girls don't have high heels.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and dogtown
how short are u?

& yes i always make sure to place myself in the best positions. Ex. my friend who is 6'0 wants to constantly go to this nightclub where girls have high heels on...no thanks. I always make sure to go on nights were u can wear anything so i can wear my shoes that boost my height + girls don't have high heels.

How short am i... probably wrong to put it, unless you consider 6ft short, 6'1 with shoes.

• +1
How short am i... probably wrong to put it, unless you consider 6ft short, 6'1 with shoes.
im confused ur short in ur country but ur 6'0 ? u living with giants n shit? Cyclopes ?

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
you 6ft and get mogged by foids on daily? where the fuk you live kek

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Sizzurp and Swagwaffle
im confused ur short in ur country but ur 6'0 ? u living with giants n shit? Cyclopes ?

yeah lol, tallest average height in the world, and the country is small as fuck too..

Last edited:
  • +1
yeah lol, tallest average height in the world and the country is small as fuck too.. but i wear my sport shoes sometimes makes me 6'2 but yeah girls are 5'10/'5'11 average height.
let me know the name of this country so i never enter it

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
yeah lol, tallest average height in the world and the country is small as fuck too.. but i wear my sport shoes sometimes makes me 6'2 but yeah girls are 5'10/'5'11 average height.
that's not possible bro
tallest women on average live in Letonia and are a little less than 5''7'

• +1
i always wanted to go to Amsterdam for the red light district. why don't many not ascend there?

that's not possible bro
tallest women on average live in Letonia and are a little less than 5''7'

oh oke... yeah could be i did a check long time ago, said it was 5;10 at the time on google, either way. girls are still tall where im staying at currently
i always wanted to go to Amsterdam for the red light district. why don't many not ascend there?

No dont do that, shit country...

Last edited:
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
only good looking girls in Amsterdam are the hookers tbh(not all of them)...