Banned
Would have been six feet under 4+ years ago if this wasn't the case

Ded srs

how big big are we talking boyo

:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
how big big are we talking boyo

Big enough to get comments on it whenever I'm with a new girl who will then go tell her friends

Small enough that I don't pass out when I get an erection

• +1
Reactions: mogger10
Big enough to get comments on it whenever I'm with a new girl who will then go tell her friends

Small enough that I don't pass out when I get an erection
just say the size cunt. 6.7x5.5 microdickcel here. if smaller than me its really banger

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, TheChosenChad and pisslord
Break up?

I want to reach 8 inches asap : rage:

bullshit without proof boyo. keep larping
IMG 20190719 144121
Be happy you have a big dick :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Euphorer, TheChosenChad and pisslord
just say the size cunt. 6.7x5.5 microdickcel here. if smaller than me its really banger

Biggest I measured was 8.3 x 5.6 but I would say I normally hover around 7.8 - 8.0 usually, flaccid varies between 4 - 6".

I often wonder what 7 years of heavy smoking has done to my dicks health, also never do any exercise

:whatfeels:
holy fuck man
@both of you tbh.

My dick is 19.5cm long, and bonepressed 21cm. Still it doesnt bring me any advantage with girls, because my face is not attractive enough. I need a strategy asap.

How do i do spoilers boyos

looks like 5.5" length but the girth is lumpy as fuck, decent thiccness at the end
That awkward moment when an attempt at getting dick compliments backfires.
Yikes that was one weird looking dick

Dick size doesn't matter. It's how you use it that makes all the difference

:feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and TheChosenChad
Dick size doesn't matter. It's how you use it that makes all the difference

:feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

Actually if you're big and don't know what you're doing you will most likely end up hurting the girl while fucking

I prefer having a good looking dick of average size opposed to a large one that looks ogre.

I wanna go balls deep, if my thing is too big and only half can go in I'm gonna be upset.

I prefer having a good looking dick of average size opposed to a large one that looks ogre.

I wanna go balls deep, if my thing is too big and only half can go in I'm gonna be upset.
Thats true LOL. That is why girth is better than super length

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xit, jefferson, lookismfugee and 1 other person

I have been able to go balls deep with all but one of the girls I've slayed. All you need to do is make them cum once or twice before you get to the main event and start off slow

Yeah man I love under performing in bed and being a sexual retard. It's so great I only have to fuck them once as opposed to multiple times when I give them the good dick.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
Thats true LOL. That is why girth is better than super length
Yeah I'm 6"x6" so I'm good. Girth makes things better for both parties, tighter for guy and more pressure for girl. I've hit the cervix before when one came and it wasn't nice. If you get a girl horny enough the fucking cervix drops low enough for an average dick to come into contact. But it varies.

What do you mean? He overestimated my length so I'm happy.

Yikes!

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
LMFAO was an American electronic dance music duo consisting of uncle Redfoo and nephew SkyBlu. They respectively are a son and grandson of Motown Records founder Berry Gordy, Jr. RedFoo and SkyBlu grew ... Wikipedia
Albums: Sorry for Party Rocking, Party Rock, I'm In Your City Trick, Jersey Shore: Soundtrack, more
More about LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel
is your dick actually getting you laid? I doubt most women would care about your dick if your face or body is mediocre.
lol at this cope
first steps into the dickpill ?

lol at this cope
first steps into the dickpill ?

I got 3 slays from word of mouth about my dick.

First one was actually the first girl I slept with in uni telling the Azn I see now what I'm like in bed

6CDUwHQ.png

First one was actually the first girl I slept with in uni telling the Azn I see now what I'm like in bed

6CDUwHQ.png
and there you have it...
social circle/big dick rumors method proved!
god i hate being right all the time

and there you have it...
social circle/big dick rumors method proved!
god i hate being right all the time

I had it with others before that but it didn't get me laid

1. 16 years old, first gf tells her entire year group I have a big dick and I was known for that the whole time we were together by her friends and classmates

2. Was fwb with my last ex while we were in 6th form. Her and a load of people went off to some music festival and when they got back I was told she came into one of the camp spots drunk as fuck and talked about my dick for 20 minutes before passing out lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
I had it with others before that but it didn't get me laid

1. 16 years old, first gf tells her entire year group I have a big dick and I was known for that the whole time we were together by her friends and classmates

2. Was fwb with my last ex while we were in 6th form. Her and a load of people went off to some music festival and when they got back I was told she came into one of the camp spots drunk as fuck and talked about my dick for 20 minutes before passing out lmao
posts like this make me suicidal i want the dickpill to be fake but if it gets proven everyday like this i wont survive till 18
but its important to know the real truth thats what i always wanted in my life for my experience the truth is never pleasant
thank you

posts like this make me suicidal i want the dickpill to be fake but if it gets proven everyday like this i wont survive till 18
but its important to know the real truth thats what i always wanted in my life for my experience the truth is never pleasant
thank you
Don’t worry about dick size as long as its average. Just have a good face

Don’t worry about dick size as long as its average. Just have a good face
Having a good face is like having an 8 inch dick, pretty rare; and you can't hide your face until the last second

I have quite a big dick.. well from comments i've had over the years.

My ex gf used to sometimes said jokingly that she's only with me because of my cock.. I think she was joking

I don't even remember how big it is exactly.. it's been years since i used measuring tape and cared about that. I *think* its about 7inches

I have quite a big dick.. well from comments i've had over the years.

My ex gf used to sometimes said jokingly that she's only with me because of my cock.. I think she was joking

I don't even remember how big it is exactly.. it's been years since i used measuring tape and cared about that. I *think* its about 7inches

You got some good genes right there. That's pretty big

6CDUwHQ.png

Be as that may be it still doesn't change the fact that you need to be at least normie tier to get laid. Women will not care that you have a big dick if your face isn't at least mid-range normie tier. Once you are down to 4/10 or worse every other variable becomes irrelevant.

And how will people even find out that you have a big dick in the first place if you have never fucked a foid? In order for them to find out you must first get laid in the first place. Which you can't do if you have incel looks.

EDIT: Also just lol at feeling like shit for not having big dick. That's literally no different from feeling like shit for not looking like chad. Or not owning a billion dollars in the bank.

Last edited:
Be as that may be it still doesn't change the fact that you need to be at least normie tier to get laid. Women will not care that you have a big dick if your face isn't at least mid-range normie tier. Once you are down to 4/10 or worse every other variable becomes irrelevant.

And how will people even find out that you have a big dick in the first place if you have never fucked a foid? In order for them to find out you must first get laid in the first place. Which you can't do if you have incel looks.

EDIT: Also just lol at feeling like shit for not having big dick. That's literally no different from feeling like shit for not looking like chad. Or not owning a billion dollars in the bank.

I was still fat when I fucked that girl and when she had that convo, I was pretty subhuman, just NT.

Dropped no hints of it being big to either beforehand

no dick for your face

6CDUwHQ.png

I never had conversations like this when i was in my prime at college..
The best i got was "my mate fancies you"

A wasted and squandered youth. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I never had conversations like this when i was in my prime at college..
The best i got was "my mate fancies you"

A wasted and squandered youth. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
You never acted on this info?

:feelsbadman:

You never acted on this info?

:feelsbadman:
No. I was a shy retard at that age.

Girls would blatently ask me out "will you go out with me?" and i'd instantly blurt out "NO!"

• So Sad
Reactions: Mihiriya
No. I was a shy retard at that age.

Girls would blatently ask me out "will you go out with me?" and i'd instantly blurt out "NO!"
That’s your fault ngl

I was still fat when I fucked that girl and when she had that convo, I was pretty subhuman, just NT.

Dropped no hints of it being big to either beforehand

Only more proof that you aren't ugly. JFL at thinking foids would want to fuck a fat dude without knowing he is hung if he doesn't have decent face.