[Discussion] Having a girfrield as a non chad is so stressful

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Instructor
Time online
4d 23h 59m
Always having to worry about other guys hitting on her, always having to be there for her when shes lonely or sad cause she can easily find someone else to comfort her, entertain her, its too much pressure, fuck i hate being a normie, if i could get easy sex for free i would never get in a relationship

ezio6

ezio6

Apprentice
Time online
3d 1h 3m
Always having to worry about other guys hitting on her, always having to be there for her when shes lonely or sad cause she can easily find someone else to comfort her, entertain her, its too much pressure, fuck i hate being a normie, if i could get easy sex for free i would never get in a relationship
high iq thread, for us "its just your turn" theory

Matthias8272

Matthias8272

ANIME GIRLS OR DEATH
Time online
24d 3h 17m
Selfahate

Selfahate

Zephir
Time online
23d 18h 45m
SUB 8 THEORY STRIKES AGAIN
COPERS FUCK OFFF AND DIE

LiamSky

LiamSky

High Sex Appeal and Aesthetics-->amazing life
Time online
11d 23h 4m
JFL at having a gf or any LTR in 2020.
It's either slaying or die trying.
It's so fucking over for copers of LTRs

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
108d 21h 41m
even as a good looking guy that has around 5-6 girls lined up to fuck when im not in a relationship, im still jealous and worried when she talks to other guys (which she doesnt do but if she would i mean)

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
85d 19h 33m
LTRs management as a normie. You gotta be pretty savage and on top of it; to make it work well-ish for you.
Not a walk in the park, like some incels may think.
Some figurous "negotiations" take place in a relationship.

Worrying, about dudes hitting on her is something I would block out though. If a dude hit on my gf in front off me, then confrontation is normal. But outside of that, don't worry about it. All that really works, is her likeing you more then the other dudes. Which isn't easy to do; but that only really works.

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Instructor
Time online
4d 23h 59m
having a girlfriend in the 21st century and age of technology is like walking through a minefield, one wrong step and she's getting fucked by some other chad
This, its like being in a war, one mistake and its over for u, u have to be perfect, fuck sometimes i think about breaking up and just fucking hookers sometimes, its exhausting

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Zephir
Time online
47d 13h 19m
This, its like being in a war, one mistake and its over for u, u have to be perfect, fuck sometimes i think about breaking up and just fucking hookers sometimes, its exhausting
you dont have to perfect. it doesnt matter in the end

T

tdawg

#FreeChad1212
Time online
4d 6h 55m
just spin plates lol retard what a beta mentality.

kjsbdfiusdf

kjsbdfiusdf

Professional
Time online
30d 19h 47m
don't get a girlfriend, just keep these hoes on their toes, never open up to em, never admit you like em and run dark triad game and then you might have a chance as a normie

DutchPrettyBoy

DutchPrettyBoy

Tall Dutch Chad
Time online
55d 21h 2m
yeah okay i feel this too lol

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Time online
26d 15h 5m
Brutual shit my man

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)