Having a girfrield as a non chad is so stressful

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Always having to worry about other guys hitting on her, always having to be there for her when shes lonely or sad cause she can easily find someone else to comfort her, entertain her, its too much pressure, fuck i hate being a normie, if i could get easy sex for free i would never get in a relationship

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Thomsson, Mongrelcel and 27 others
Just date a below average foid so no one hits on her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, softlysoftly, Kmscurry and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2968 and 44 others
first of all, learn to spell.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and IndianJock
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Mongrelcel, MegamindCel and 11 others
Image0 2

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, 000, Gargantuan and 5 others
Always having to worry about other guys hitting on her, always having to be there for her when shes lonely or sad cause she can easily find someone else to comfort her, entertain her, its too much pressure, fuck i hate being a normie, if i could get easy sex for free i would never get in a relationship
high iq thread, for us "its just your turn" theory

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bladeeout, 000, Gargantuan and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Saoirsecel
legit, you have to run psycho game tho to make her dependent and obsessed with you

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6403 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
SUB 8 THEORY STRIKES AGAIN
COPERS FUCK OFFF AND DIE

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
@sytyl kill ur self ethnic coper

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Chadeep and sytyl
JFL at having a gf or any LTR in 2020.
It's either slaying or die trying.
It's so fucking over for copers of LTRs

• +1
Reactions: Anaesthesia, Taylorswift and Gaia262
even as a good looking guy that has around 5-6 girls lined up to fuck when im not in a relationship, im still jealous and worried when she talks to other guys (which she doesnt do but if she would i mean)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 6400 and 4 others
She is never yours. It’s only your turn

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
LTRs management as a normie. You gotta be pretty savage and on top of it; to make it work well-ish for you.
Not a walk in the park, like some incels may think.
Some figurous "negotiations" take place in a relationship.

Worrying, about dudes hitting on her is something I would block out though. If a dude hit on my gf in front off me, then confrontation is normal. But outside of that, don't worry about it. All that really works, is her likeing you more then the other dudes. Which isn't easy to do; but that only really works.

• +1
Reactions: far336 and Saoirsecel
having a girlfriend in the 21st century and age of technology is like walking through a minefield, one wrong step and she's getting fucked by some other chad

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 2658, Taylorswift and 1 other person
having a girlfriend in the 21st century and age of technology is like walking through a minefield, one wrong step and she's getting fucked by some other chad
This, its like being in a war, one mistake and its over for u, u have to be perfect, fuck sometimes i think about breaking up and just fucking hookers sometimes, its exhausting

This, its like being in a war, one mistake and its over for u, u have to be perfect, fuck sometimes i think about breaking up and just fucking hookers sometimes, its exhausting
you dont have to perfect. it doesnt matter in the end

wish i was chad

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 6403
just spin plates lol retard what a beta mentality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, bladeeout, PYT and 2 others
don't get a girlfriend, just keep these hoes on their toes, never open up to em, never admit you like em and run dark triad game and then you might have a chance as a normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 2095
yeah okay i feel this too lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadakin
Brutual shit my man

Normies walk on eggshells while Chad gets away with anything both verbal and physical. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
She is the neighborhood bicycle OP.

Everyone gets a ride

Jfl at walking on eggs shells. The way you word it sounds like she'll eventually find a real man and leave you. If you don't treat them like shit and they don't come crawling back to you then it's over

LTR IN 2020 IS A JOKE, 500TH POST BTW