Having a girl follow you and give you attention is so fucking nice

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
This girl that wants to fuck me follows me around when I do shit, she walks next to me, talks to me, asks me what I'm doing. She's nice, laughs at my jokes, feeds me with attention, wants to sit up front to get closer to me when I'm driving with a group of friends, holy shit so validating, it feels so fucking good all males should get to experience this. It's not even taking all the women, just having one woman who gives you attention is more happiness than any item I've ever bought, any thing I've ever done, more dopamine than any incel hobby. It's so good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Norwooder, MusicMaxxingMidget, ConspiracyTheory and 8 others
K chad

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 6402
You got rid of your acne and all of a sudden girls acknowledge your existence.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
Im happy for you

I reckon i will get bored of it especially if we have kids

why would she do that? is she ugly?

youre 4 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 5698
Chad trait ngl cant relate

Can't relate tbh, the most similar experience i have to this is when i follow random women at night and they start running scared by the fear of getting robbed and/or raped by me(as they should...).

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and Kristin
Good for you mate.
I agree. A woman's love, provided you love her back, is better than anything else. I know you said attention, but it's pretty similar.
The only time I can ever say I've felt "euphoric" is after sex with a girl I'm in love with or really into. There is no other feeling like it.
I'm starting to get pretty worried I'll never have that again so my advice would be to savor this for as long as you can because before you know she will be on to someone else and you'll feel like a drug addict on withdrawals.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
This is better than jacking off ngl and fucking someone who wants you feels better than a hookup

Good for you mate.
I agree. A woman's love, provided you love her back, is better than anything else. I know you said attention, but it's pretty similar.
The only time I can ever say I've felt "euphoric" is after sex with a girl I'm in love with or really into. There is no other feeling like it.
I'm starting to get pretty worried I'll never have that again so my advice would be to savor this for as long as you can because before you know she will be on to someone else and you'll feel like a drug addict on withdrawals.
The girl turned out to be a total whore man. Depressing as shit for me. I got attached easy as fuck too since I’ve never had female attention too. It’s all good. I think everything that happens to me is good. From this I learned how to orient myself with a girl, a few things to never do (show jealousy, discuss my virginity, talk about red pill).

yeah maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t lose my virginity to that whore. rather lose it so the right girl honestly. still hurts bc I’ve never had experience with females and this bitch switched up on me so fast, but it is what it is. Ill only grow from this.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
You got rid of your acne and all of a sudden girls acknowledge your existence.
He got pretty lean and I think he went to army, legit status and leanmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
The girl turned out to be a total whore man. Depressing as shit for me. I got attached easy as fuck too since I’ve never had female attention too. It’s all good. I think everything that happens to me is good. From this I learned how to orient myself with a girl, a few things to never do (show jealousy, discuss my virginity, talk about red pill).

yeah maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t lose my virginity to that whore. rather lose it so the right girl honestly. still hurts bc I’ve never had experience with females and this bitch switched up on me so fast, but it is what it is. Ill only grow from this.
Happens to everyone. Avoid girls that are too forward. Avoid girls with father issues. Stop being a pussy and make the move first on shy girls, be confident.

Happens to everyone. Avoid girls that are too forward. Avoid girls with father issues. Stop being a pussy and make the move first on shy girls, be confident.
This girl isn’t shy. Fuck it bro I gotta make a move even if it’s pure autism I won’t fucking let myself know I gave up a golden opportunity again. Fuck my fear. I wish I had drugs though to make this process easier.

This girl isn’t shy. Fuck it bro I gotta make a move even if it’s pure autism I won’t fucking let myself know I gave up a golden opportunity again. Fuck my fear. I wish I had drugs though to make this process easier.
Don't worry, being anxious make you seem more human. Just anytime you see a girl, tell her that even though you don't know her that long you'd like to get to know her better. Wait till she says something, she'll either become shy or she'll flat out tell you to fuck off in other words. Once she stops talking just ask for her number if she's not resistant.

Don't worry, being anxious make you seem more human. Just anytime you see a girl, tell her that even though you don't know her that long you'd like to get to know her better. Wait till she says something, she'll either become shy or she'll flat out tell you to fuck off in other words. Once she stops talking just ask for her number if she's not resistant.
Fuck thanks bro. All this shit takes confidence though essentially just not giving a fuck. I gotta do what I gotta do.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa