Having a huge dick without good face/height is absolute hell on earth

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Everyday i hear/read something about guys beeing depressed or worried about dicksize. Then also girls on instagram blackpilling guys about small dicks.
Its like guys with big dicks are absolute desirable.
Almost as if the dick size topic would follow me through the whole day.
I am at 19.5cm but psl4 and only 178cm tall. So in the end my dick is worth zero.
I have fucked ugly landwhales and they literally told me after sex: "i would never ever guess that you could have such a huge dick". :rage: :rage: :rage:
What they really meant was: "you are not the type of tall handsome and robust guy that i would gues has a big dick.

I also made experiments on omegle/chatroulette, and girls literally told me: "yeah your dick looks really nice, but please show me your face, because to get horny i need to see it. :rage::rage::rage:
My dick is just wasted potential and literally no girl cares about it.
Let me tell you: Dickfishing on tinder is not working without face, sending dickpics on instagram is not working and randomly bragging to girls is also not working.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chaddyboi66, studiocel, Lolcel and 12 others
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Vvvvxxxx, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Be_ConfidentBro and WadlowMaxxing
sweatpants help i guess
if you don't mind the ghetto retard look

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Be_ConfidentBro
Everyday i hear/read something about guys beeing depressed or worried about dicksize. Then also girls on instagram blackpilling guys about small dicks.

I am at 19.5cm
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

No, just no
your thread is literally pointless, 8 incher.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 561 and 2 others
sweatpants help i guess
if you don't mind the ghetto retard look
This is another autistic idea that people on here have.
"just present your bulge with pants" "just fuck a girl and she will tell all of her friends" "just do a bulge profile on tinder"
All bullshit
You need to look like a "stereotype guy with a big dick"!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, flamboyant and Deleted member 10524
What do you mean
what do i mean? jfl

he is 8 inches long, his opinion on the dick theory is not worthy of anything

HOW CAN IT BE MORE HELL HAVING A GIGANTIC COCK WITH AN UGLY FACE THAN SOMEONE WITH A TINY COCK WITH AN UGLY FACE?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, fogdart, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
what do i mean? jfl

HOW CAN IT BE MORE HELL HAVING A GIGANTIC COCK WITH AN UGLY FACE THAN SOMEONE WITH A TINY COCK WITH AN UGLY FACE?
Because having a big dick with a good face is still very nice. Who cares if the girl feels anything, or enjoys the sex with you???
Jfl if you care about how much fun the girl has.
With a good face and tiny dick, you WILL get laid - with a bad face and huge dick you will NOT get laid.
So who cares what the girl thinks. All that matters is that you come.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and Deleted member 1182
wow what a shit thread, 178cm manlet btw hell on earth!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Lolcel, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
170cm7inx5.5in4.5psl

woah im so fucked nigga

only 5'10" JFL stfu

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Vvvvxxxx and WadlowMaxxing
its above average by little bit
Not in my country.
And we all know that beeing average = invisible.
Girls dream about a tall and handsome guy. Tall means above 185cm.

Jfl if you care about how much fun the girl has.
this actually angers me the most.
i really dont care about the pleasure of the female, as she definitely wont care about mine.
BUT WHAT I DO CARE ABOUT GOD DAMMIT IS THAT WITH A BIG DICK YOU WILL NEVER GET REJECTED
NEVER
AND YES I MEAN IN BED, PLENTY OF WOMEN HAVE REJECTED MEN ON THE BRINK OF SEX!
also if you have a big dick just bulge maxxx or rumors maxxx
im not gona list anymore big dick benefits.
your opinion wont change on this matter , and definitely not mine either

KEEP the COPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 561 and 1 other person
only 5'10" JFL stfu
I swear, literally every second girl in my country has "180cm minimum" on their tinder bio. And if they say "minimum", they mean attractive starts from 185cm.

what do i mean? jfl

My hell is worse

OVER FOR BIG DICKCELS

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
Its like guys with big dicks are absolute desirable.
Almost as if the dick size topic would follow me through the whole day.
I am at 19.5cm but psl4 and only 178cm tall. So in the end my dick is worth zero.
I have fucked ugly landwhales and they literally told me after sex: "i would never ever guess that you could have such a huge dick". :rage: :rage: :rage:
What they really meant was: "you are not the type of tall handsome and robust guy that i would gues has a big dick.

I also made experiments on omegle/chatroulette, and girls literally told me: "yeah your dick looks really nice, but please show me your face, because to get horny i need to see it. :rage::rage::rage:
My dick is just wasted potential and literally no girl cares about it.
Let me tell you: Dickfishing on tinder is not working without face, sending dickpics on instagram is not working and randomly bragging to girls is also not working.
photoshop faggot

having a good face without height and frame is also hell on earth

Is this directed to someone specific? Someone whose name starts with an L?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, WadlowMaxxing and lutte
Where did i brag? I never had a gf, and only had ons with huge psl3 landwhales that nobody else wanted. Is this bragging to you?
you have a big weiner

you don’t have an 8 inch dick keep coping you utter subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 7776
JFL at fucking landwhales tbh

Im also 19.5cm now after maxxing

dick size matters unless u are psl2. When u fuck the slut she will wanna come back for more

lmao
just rtt then if you're 4 psl
178 isn't short either grab some elevator shoes if it really bothers you

lmao
just rtt then if you're 4 psl
178 isn't short either grab some elevator shoes if it really bothers you
roids = hairloss :(
I already use elevator shoes.

kill yourself ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and potentialhabit1
You’re frauding and coping. Call it a 2 for 1 special. Big dick is where it’s at in 2020.
0B44B8C7 CEE4 4F85 9219 C687E13FF11A

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 10679
You’re frauding and coping. Call it a 2 for 1 special. Big dick is where it’s at in 2020.
View attachment 815463
Why should i fraud and cope??
You would never get this matches without showing your face and body. Also the bbc game is something totally different.

Why should i fraud and cope??
You would never get this matches without showing your face and body.
You underestimate dick size and I’m surprised by your experiences. PSL 4 is not bad at all. With big dick halo I can’t see your only options being landwhales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
You're a mentalcel if you're 5'10 (fraud height dumbass), 4psl with 8inch dick... fucking idiot a lot of guys here would slay with those stats so you're definitely a LARP or a coping 5'7 (can't be 5'10 and crying about guys being much taller so you're a manlet who measured height wrong) with 2.5psl face with 8inch dick

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
it's either you're frauding 8inches, your dick is giga pencil, or your face is below 4PSL. Having a 99%ile dick, average height and average face is enough to slay. This sounds like larp to me

Hit the gym for some time
After getting a nice bod use faceless body pics then run dickpic in dm game
I have known some guys who did this successfully but only works online jfl
Irl she's gonna see ur face

Mandingo says otherwise