Having good looking friends is sui fuel

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
This guy works as a cleaner in art school and he tells me about a girl that keeps hitting on him there. He showed me pics of her and she is so good looking. She is all over him, asked him for his fb, now sends him messages to go out.

I never had any of this. Despite having a nice lean mascular bdoy, having a physics degree, playing instruments, having all this knowledge and abilities, they amount to nothing compared to good looks. Women only care about looks, they dont care about your job, money, etc.

No matter what i do i will never experience having girls aproach me and try to talk me into sex. I will always have to beg just to be their beta orbitter.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and Ritalincel
It really does suck ass, man but society expects us to sit in silence and say nothing about all this lookism bullshit.

why are you friends with old people
> r/oldpeoplefacebook

• JFL
Reactions: Sizzurp and Zeta ascended
It really does suck ass, man but society expects us to sit in silence and say nothing about all this lookism bullshit.

lookism is the natural order. lookism is good, we are wired to b shallow

lookism is the natural order. lookism is good, we are wired to b shallow
Lookism has ruined me. I feel I’m average looking and it’s over even for me.

good. know tyour place
You act like all this is a good thing. I’m emotionally damaged from it. I haven’t had any attention from a female in real life in awhile besides a kiss on the head from a friend of my parents but that was just in a friendly way I bet.

You act like all this is a good thing. I’m emotionally damaged from it. I haven’t had any attention from a female in real life in awhile besides a kiss on the head from a friend of my parents but that was just in a friendly way I bet.

it is a good thing. its good for our species. dont you want women to b happy?

I have no friends

Better that way for me tbh

Put 1 mg dutasteride and estrogen pills every day in their drink tbh