Having jumped up 4 points in aesthetics, I can confirm it makes a difference with women!

D

Deleted member 1171

Iron
Having gone from a 4/10 to 8/10 IRL rating.

I've found it makes a huge difference with women.

Women treat you so much better, show so much more interest and I don't get friend zoned anymore. AT ALL. Even when the women is
taken she flirts and hints at what we would have been if she was single.

You have access to a larger pool of women, you then get to be pickier and get higher quality of women.

I went from getting friendzoned mostly, to friend zoning mostly.

I look so different now, that a lot of people from 4-5 years ago don't recognise me straight away. Women who where friends and not interested from years ago are all now willing to date me, but I've jumped up so much in aesthetics and know so much about PSL. That I now don't feel into them anymore and feel that they aren't in my league.

KEEP LOOKSMAXING BROS, I KNOW UR DOING IT FOR THE GIRLS AND IT WORKS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, wannaimprove, Patrick Baitman and 19 others
Post face or cope

• +1
Reactions: MortusX, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Luke LLL and 25 others
Brb

• +1
Reactions: MortusX, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Hector and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, chadpreetcel123, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 15 others
8/10 IRL just fuckinf lol stop coping

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, justanothergymcell, Bennett and 4 others
Share what you did to ascend

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 5'8manlet
Post face or cope
394c9c15-7925-4dea-ad42-4bb2b300dcbb-jpeg.211145
cb126252-ba92-4e2e-8997-93a52b178319-jpeg.211146

8/10 IRL just fuckinf lol stop coping
I have 40 ish female friends, asked them all to rate me... and divided it by 40... got a score of 8. ish/10

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Mexicanboi, RecessedPrettyboy and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wagbox, MewingJBP, chadpreetcel123 and 17 others
How the hell, is it possible to jump up so much?? Was it being fat o something, that held you back in the beginning?

I always kinda ssumed, Chads are born not created. And that one generally speaking as a normie, can often only move up in the normie rang but not into Chad teritory.

I just saw you added photos.

Share what you did to ascend
Rhinoplasty, HT for hairline, Softmaxing (skin microdermabrasion, haircut, eyebrow threading), fillers (jaw,chin,maxilla,cheek bones, upper eyelid)

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 4209 and 2 others
394c9c15-7925-4dea-ad42-4bb2b300dcbb-jpeg.211145
cb126252-ba92-4e2e-8997-93a52b178319-jpeg.211146

I have 40 ish female friends, asked them all to rate me... and divided it by 40... got a score of 8. ish/10
I can't even see front face here. Just post front

and before and after lol

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
How the hell, is it possible to jump up so much?? Was it being fat o something, that held you back in the beginning?

I always kinda ssumed, Chads are born not created. And that one generally speaking as a normie, can often only move up in the normie rang but not into Chad teritory.
It is possible.

10ML of fillers, rhinoplasty, ect..
Rhinoplasty, HT for hairline, Softmaxing (skin microdermabrasion, haircut, eyebrow threading), fillers (jaw,chin,maxilla,cheek bones, upper eyelid)

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 616, Barbarossa_ and 3 others
Very good job op . Price for your rhinoplasty ? What is the best surgery for you ?

Very good job op . Price for your rhinoplasty ? What is the best surgery for you ?
$2k abroad, yeah defo best surgery.

But overall my biggest jump came as a result of getting my whole face reshaped thanks to fillers

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, Barbarossa_, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
Show before-after for fillers.

What fillers did you use? Who was the doctor?

Aren't you the guy who got exposed for larping?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, CristianT, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
thats 5.5 irl max
5.5 irl? Are you saying this, because you only think white men are chads?

Middle eastern women in general prefer middle eastern men.

I don't go for white or black girls. I stick to All the Middle eastern/Asian countries (except chinese and indians)
And I have amazing success.
Aren't you the guy who got exposed for larping?
no, don't know whatu r talking about
Show before-after for fillers.

What fillers did you use? Who was the doctor?
Restylane. Dw about the doc used ;)

Look at the pics u can clearly see diff. I would post frontal pics, but it's more to do with hiding identity

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and SixFootManlet
More like from 4 PSL to 5 PSL, what is great.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, sloopnoob, prgfromnl and 3 others
5.5 irl? Are you saying this, because you only think white men are chads?

Middle eastern women in general prefer middle eastern men.

I don't go for white or black girls. I stick to All the Middle eastern/Asian countries (except chinese and indians)

no, don't know whatu r talking about
@moggingmachine is 8/10 irl (6.25PSL) and he isnt white lol compare now yourself with him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Kade and moggingmachine
2k for a rhyno ? Iran ? Lifuel tbh , veru good work OP you ascended hard .

How long last your filler ? Why you dont plan on cheekbones / chin implant ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171
Women who where friends and not interested from years ago are all now willing to date me, but I've jumped up so much in aesthetics and know so much about PSL. That I now don't feel into them anymore and feel that they aren't in my league.
Wonder how I'll react to that when I looksmax and probably experience the same.

Would probably rage at her for not wanting me back then but now desiring my cock all of a sudden.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
seriously bunch of haters on this forum and you wonder why I don't post front facing pics.

I've improved my self massively and did every looksmax out there faggots

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, draco, buflek and 7 others
Yeah, IRL success is all that matters. Don't take the low ratings here seriously. The autists on here basically rate anyone who isn't nordic and lilywhite <5.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Jerzy Bondov, InZayn and 3 others
I wouldn't even call that an ascension when you need to pay upwards of 7-8k usd yearly to reapply fillers
lol I pay $130 per ML

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 470
Yeah, IRL success is all that matters. Don't take the low ratings here seriously. The autists on here basically rate anyone who isn't nordic <5.
exactly that, doesn't matter of all these ugly incels got a problem. I am still getting the attention I want and the success I want. What these guys say to me doesn't add or take away anything from me

seriously bunch of haters on this forum and you wonder why I don't post front facing pics.

I've improved my self massively and did every looksmax out there faggots
Nobody is hater here.
You coming and telling that u jumped 4 points (probably biggest ascension in history) and all u have to offer is beard frauding side profile.

• +1
Reactions: MewingJBP, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4416 and 16 others
10ML of fillers,
fillers (jaw,chin,maxilla,cheek bones, upper eyelid)

But overall my biggest jump came as a result of getting my whole face reshaped thanks to fillers
Fillers, really can do alot. 10 ml, that's actually quit alot, yes. For the whole face 10 ml I assume.

that's still almost 3k usd yearly
i spend about $2k roughly per year on fillers, yeah it's a lot of money.... but it's worth it and makes a huge diff

Works out to $160 a month, there are faggots who spend that on ciggerates every month to rot their teeth and lungs. While I don't smoke or drink.
Nobody is hater here.
You coming and telling that u jumped 4 points (probably biggest ascension in history) and all u have to offer is beard frauding side profile.
Here isn’t even thet good of a pic, my stubble is short so looks bad and green as I had a shaving accident. My hairs messy and not slicked back
2k for a rhyno ? Iran ? Lifuel tbh , veru good work OP you ascended hard .

How long last your filler ? Why you dont plan on cheekbones / chin implant ?
yep correct. Thanks.
Fillers last 9 months. Implants have higher risk tbh. I prefer fillers and the cost I pay for fillers vs surgery is equivalent to 20 years of filler cost anyway.

Attachments

• 46630978-A4B8-4C6B-AC08-176F4AAF1076.jpeg
    46630978-A4B8-4C6B-AC08-176F4AAF1076.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, MandibularCel, Deleted member 5583 and 15 others
i spend about $2k roughly per year on fillers, yeah it's a lot of money.... but it's worth it and makes a huge diff

Works out to $160 a month, there are faggots who spend that on ciggerates every month to rot their teeth and lungs. While I don't smoke or drink.

Here isn’t even thet good of a pic, my stubble is short so looks bad and green as I had a shaving accident. My hairs messy and not slicked back

yep correct. Thanks.
Fillers last 9 months. Implants have higher risk tbh. I prefer fillers and the cost I pay for fillers vs surgery is equivalent to 20 years of filler cost anyway.
Hello Bogdanoff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, MandibularCel, MewingJBP and 5 others

yep correct. Thanks.

I usually refrain from rating, but you were around a 5 before and now a 6.5. Which still is a very good improvement, but don't be hyperbolic and say 4 to 8... And in general IRL results outweigh what we think, unless you want to slay PSL users it is best to refrain from adding too much weigh to our opinions.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1171

yep correct. Thanks.

Huge lifuel. Would rate from 4/10 irl to 7/10 irl now .

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Post face or cope
I will keep this shit real with you.

No.

I just saw you added photos.
that's still almost 3k usd yearly

scroll up for frontal pic

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Holy shit
scroll up a little in my other posts u see frontal pic with no beard, so nobody here can claim I am beard frauding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Fuark OP , can I pm you so you can give me serious surgery advices ?

• +1

yep correct. Thanks.
Chadlite irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1171
On a side-note what did you do for your skin? Looks very clean, you would still improve from adding more coloring and contrast though.

• +1
scroll up a little in my other posts u see frontal pic with no beard, so nobody here can claim I am beard frauding
I am indeed MIRIN hard. FUCKKKK

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 1171
Fuark OP , can I pm you so you can give me serious surgery advices ?
yes defo
On a side-note what did you do for your skin? Looks very clean, you would still improve from adding more coloring and contrast though.
PMD microdermabrasion, honestly best tool for skin search it up + charchoal masks 2x a week.

Atm it's winter, but in summer I get a nice orange tan and it really halo's my darker features.

Chadlite irl
thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
yes defo

PMD microdermabrasion, honestly best tool for skin search it up + charchoal masks 2x a week.

Atm it's winter, but in summer I get a nice orange tan and it really halo's my darker features.

thanks bro

Excellent, you absolutely mog the average person. Probably closer to a 7 IRL add in a great frame and decent height (which really match your face) and i have no intention to believe you don't slay.

Great effort and great results!

Look good. Unfortunately your proportions look too weird for you to become a true chad (middle third looks too large due to low set cheekbones)
10ML of fillers
How much did you pay?

What did you use for your eyebrows

Look good. Unfortunately your proportions look too weird for you to become a true chad (middle third looks too large due to low set cheekbones)

How much did you pay?
$130 per ml, maybe it's the picture... But filler doc said my cheekbones are positioned exactly how they should be ect, I made him correct structure to the highest standard

What did you use for your eyebrows
Threading
Definitely a significant improvement, good job
thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
You really did looksmax. Congratulations

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Jerzy Bondov, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Chico and Barrett are 8's dude, don't be delusional

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and HighTGymcel