Having kids in this world is either a burden or a luxury, don't add to the chaos!

GeordiLeFort

GeordiLeFort

Mulattocel · Visionmax · Browmax · Jawmax · NoGym
Check the graph, interpret it and tell me what you see

Ferilityrate

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, Lev Peshkov and HowAmIAlive123
Inb4 op says i wish i was never bron i didn't have the right to

de-population agenda amirite

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6963 and 4 others
I don't fucking understand this graph

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Gonthar and GeordiLeFort
I want to find a stacy to have 6 kids with.

And taxcucks will pay for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, eduardkoopman and maxmendietta
Inb4 op says i wish i was never bron i didn't have the right to

de-population agenda amirite
Nobody brought up depopulation, wipe your tears and snot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Ocelot and sytyl
How did you figure that?
Having a huge family is great. Having it with a stacy for great genes is even better.

I live in the netherlands, the state(taxcucks) pays for most of the costs involved with raising kids here. Free education, healthcare, etc. It's doable.

Only difficulty is finding the fertile young stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, HowAmIAlive123, bossman and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Having a huge family is great. Having it with a stacy for great genes is even better.

I live in the netherlands, the state(taxcucks) pays for most of the costs involved with raising kids here. Free education, healthcare, etc. It's doable.

That's a pretty good deal, better make use of it before the Somalis cuck your taxes with 15 children each

• +1
Reactions: bossman and Deleted member 275
That's a pretty good deal, better make use of it before the Somalis cuck your taxes with 15 children each
That's what I am saying.
Ideal situation would be multiple wives at once so you can produce 3-4 kids per year and make a bigger family, faster.

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
Just be a billionaire and keep breeding stacies, until you have Genghis Khan level of kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, GeordiLeFort and Deleted member 275
It's simple, the stupid people just fuck and oops here comes the kids..

The really smart ones realize having kids is the physical purpose of their existence and the only realistic way to extend their existence and influence in this world.

The average people are too busy with work, tv and social media to have the motivation, knowledge or money to have kids.

In this day and age, a stable, healthy ltr is rare.
The dumb people can get kids in even a short term relationship.
Smart and rich people actually can have good lasting relationships, they can literally afford them.

Average people are smart enough to know to not have kids in a str but never get a good enough ltr to get kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, stuckneworleans, LastGerman and 4 others
It's simple, the stupid people just fuck and oops here comes the kids..

The really smart ones realize having kids is the physical purpose of their existence and the only realistic way to extend their existence and influence in this world.

The average people are too busy with work, tv and social media to have the motivation, knowledge or money to have kids.

In this day and age, a stable, healthy ltr is rare.
The dumb people can get kids in even a short term relationship.
Smart and rich people actually can have good lasting relationships, they can literally afford them.

Average people are smart enough to know to not have kids in a str but never get a good enough ltr to get kids.
Cope. You need to continue your bloodline.

Shut up i'll have at least 10 kids, all won't have my genetics because i'll go to a sperm bank, and they'll develop in the best way possible.
I don't want my kids to go through what i went through i don't care if i'm called a cuck for not using my genes.

Shut up i'll have at least 10 kids, all won't have my genetics because i'll go to a sperm bank, and they'll develop in the best way possible.
I don't want my kids to go through what i went through i don't care if i'm called a cuck for not using my genes.
dumb nigger music username also, instant ignore

Explain

Just lol if you think I'm gonna read a graph tbh

Cope. You need to continue your bloodline.
That's the point i'm trying to make.
The dumb people just do it with whoever whenever, average people never have the right time for it until it's too late and the rich people can afford kids and know why they should get them.

• +1
What is TFR?

Then they're literally not your kids and you're basically a cuck like it or not.

Raising another man's kids while not having any of your own is self-destructive behavior.

Then they're literally not your kids and you're basically a cuck like it or not.

Raising another man's kids while not having any of your own is self-destructive behavior.
I still don't care.
My bloodline stops here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and reptiles
Explain

Just lol if you think I'm gonna read a graph tbh
It's already been explained by other members, just lol if you are having trouble with it, it's not a math test my bro, don't sweat it

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Kids are a decent way. To cope with 40's and 50's.
I can't imagine living a single childless life in 40's and 50's ; and not running out of copes and reasons to wake up.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and GeordiLeFort
Total fertility rate
Graph makes sense now, whats the source? So many more questions I want to know about the methodology and the results

People want spoon-feeding around here, but when's the last time you picked up a fucking book jfl

Members currently trying to solve this like

Equation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and EckhartTollemaxx
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I can't imagine living a single childless life in 40's and 50's ; and not running out of copes and reasons to wake up.
Tbh coping is really easy if you have lots of money.

Bored? Just buy a plane and fly around. Easy 10000 cope hours in learning to do it for only 200k.

Hungry? Just start reviewing expensive restaurants around your area.

Or buy the best gaming rig ever and start living in vr.

As soon as you become bored with something you can buy something new.

Money is the king of all copes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and SpiritAnimal
True, it's hard to break the programming and not feel like something is lacking in your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Having kids isn't worth it in today's world, life is getting too expensive.

• +1
if ur psl3 or below please don't have kids

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort and Deleted member 39

geef me 1 goeie reden om kinderen te maken je voegt alleen grafkisten toe aan de begravenis jij lelijke kanker kaaskop