Having kids in this world is either a burden or a luxury, don't add to the chaos!

imagine being a subhuman and still be pro life please kys i send you a rope
2020 04 03 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
geef me 1 goeie reden om kinderen te maken je voegt alleen grafkisten toe aan de begravenis jij lelijke kanker kaaskop
Meer mensen met wie je een goede band hebt = meer vreugde. Als ik later 10 kinderen heb, heb ik 10 bruiloften om te bezoeken, 10 verschillende steden waar mijn kids studeren, 10 verschillende persoonlijkheden, etc etc. Continu shit gaande, geen een dag hetzelfde want er is altijd wel een kind waar iets gaande is in zijn/haar leven.

En de staat betaalt toch bijna alles, dus dikke boeie.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and eduardkoopman
Meer mensen met wie je een goede band hebt = meer vreugde. Als ik later 10 kinderen heb, heb ik 10 bruiloften om te bezoeken, 10 verschillende steden waar mijn kids studeren, 10 verschillende persoonlijkheden, etc etc. Continu shit gaande, geen een dag hetzelfde want er is altijd wel een kind waar iets gaande is in zijn/haar leven.

vieze hedonist je kinderen gaan lijden en dood gaan zo dat jij wat te doen hebt man je bent kkr egoistish je laat me wel cagen man je kinderen hebben geen toekoemst en ik hoop dat ze als mogoolstjes en met ziektes eruitkomen zal je leren om god te spelen

Tbh coping is really easy if you have lots of money.

Bored? Just buy a plane and fly around. Easy 10000 cope hours in learning to do it for only 200k.

Hungry? Just start reviewing expensive restaurants around your area.

Or buy the best gaming rig ever and start living in vr.

As soon as you become bored with something you can buy something new.

Money is the king of all copes.
Truth. Money is the best cope out there. Not easy for everyone to get though. Plus one can lose it obviously, with bad luck or lack of money skills.

I also think, the older one gets the less appealing these copes become in general. It's a bit same same.

Makes me think of the Carl story. The eternal bachelor. He tried to money maxx when younger basically workaholicmaxxing, but he got wiped out financially at the dotcom crash in the late 1990's. After that, he went copes and fun maxxing. his copes ran out, and it just became gross. He lived in pure filth the last 1.5 - 2 decades of his life

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and GeordiLeFort
Having kids isn't worth it in today's world, life is getting too expensive.
This is exactly the normie logic that causes them to be replaced.

to add. I seen people, whom had a disabled kid here. financially speaking, hitting the jackpot. Emotionally obvioulsy very difficult. But they get money from the state, to hire daily care and activities programm. And than the parents hire themselfes to do the daily care and activities, earning decent to very good money dependant on the kids level of disabilioty and care need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
money and sex is great but having a family is the most fulfilling thing in my opinion (assuming you can do it financially and you raise them properly to respect you and shit). it's what we are genetically programmed to do. the rise in degeneracy and depression is mainly cos of the cucked social lifestyle of fuck 1000 people and get married at 35 that we have in modern society, and the straying away from traditional values. this is also why divorce rates are so high. i know most women are shit in our world of degeneracy but some aren't, the dream is to marry young and grow as people together. support each other and make money together, and of course have many children together to continue your legacy

• +1
Reactions: THE_LONER, Deleted member 39 and GeordiLeFort
While the poorest, are having the most kids (almost). That doesn't add up, but it is the reality.
They have kids because the welfare state rewards poor people for having kids.

vieze hedonist je kinderen gaan lijden en dood gaan zo dat jij wat te doen hebt man je bent kkr egoistish je laat me wel cagen man je kinderen hebben geen toekoemst en ik hoop dat ze als mogoolstjes en met ziektes eruitkomen zal je leren om god te spelen
Ga je pillen slikken mongooltje. Je loopt niet helemaal lekker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
They have kids because the welfare state rewards poor people for having kids.
then chose to look poor. and collect that stuff.
It's always mqainly foreigners whom do this. But I know an middle eastern couple here, that are on paper not together and he never registered as father. So this way,she can collect all the "poor single mom" wellfares there exists. WHile in reality they are together, life together, and he is very active father with his kid. no scrruplulus to milk the system.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, SpiritAnimal and Deleted member 275
It's always mqainly foreigners whom do this. But I know an middle eastern couple here, that are on paper not together and he never registered as father. So this way,she can collect all the "poor single mom" wellfares there exists. WHile in reality they are together, life together, and he is very active father with his kid. no scrruplulus to milk the system.
I know a lot of ppl that suck the wellfare system dry like this. Father of a friend got diagnosed with cancer, his boss raised his salary by 40% before he would go on sick leave. The state would then pay 70% of his now huge salary forever, because he 'cant work'.

He recovered well and a year later was perfectly capable of working again, but he never bothered anymore and his doctor wrote a paper that he is permanently too ill to work lmao.

In a good society theres no wellfare and less taxes. Families should stick together and help those in need, not the fucking state and workerslaves paying taxes for thisshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and SpiritAnimal
In a good society theres no wellfare and less taxes. Families should stick together and help those in need, not the fucking state and workerslaves paying taxes for thisshit
that's a bit to extree for me.
Every country that has no wellfare at all. Are shitholes.
There should be wellfare for some bad luck things, but it should be limited. I feel in Netherlands in some ways it's to much wellfare, and in some ways to little.

Ga je pillen slikken mongooltje. Je loopt niet helemaal lekker
je weet ik heb gelijk sukkeltje en ga niet stoer doen want ik sla wel al je tanden uit je bek

that's a bit to extree for me.
Every country that has no wellfare at all. Are shitholes.
There should be wellfare for some bad luck things, but it should be limited. I feel in Netherlands in some ways it's to much wellfare, and in some ways to little.
Wellfare makes everything ineffecient, because you are forced to play by certain gov rules. Say theres 2 jobless friends and they want to live together in a small studio?

State only gives you half the money for housing, shorts you on your wellfare checks cuz you live together, etc. It would be stupid asf to do this now. So instead they will both live alone to get max subsidies and wellfare. Its extremely unfair and stupid. Completely being reliant on whatever rules the gov makes and changes!! Having no freedom of your own, to decide how you want to live. Because the gov tax/wellfare curve is completely focused on 1 certain lifestyle being encouraged and the rest being punished.

Less taxes, less wellfare = more freedom

je weet ik heb gelijk sukkeltje en ga niet stoer doen want ik sla wel al je tanden uit je bek
Je bewijst alleen maar meer hier dat je een instabiel mongooltje bent dat in een gesloten inrichting hoort te zitten. Niemand neemt je serieus

• JFL
Je bewijst alleen maar meer hier dat je een instabiel mongooltje bent dat in een gesloten inrichting hoort te zitten. Niemand neemt je serieus
cope ik mog je letterlijk in alles maar ey kom naar dammie dan ik zorg dat je op liveleaks komt iemand als jou die 10 grafkisten wilt maken moet dood man wedden dat je me serieus neemt als ik voor je neus sta

Last edited:
  • JFL
Wellfare makes everything ineffecient, because you are forced to play by certain gov rules. Say theres 2 jobless friends and they want to live together in a small studio?

State only gives you half the money for housing, shorts you on your wellfare checks cuz you live together, etc. It would be stupid asf to do this now. So instead they will both live alone to get max subsidies and wellfare. Its extremely unfair and stupid. Completely being reliant on whatever rules the gov makes and changes!! Having no freedom of your own, to decide how you want to live. Because the gov tax/wellfare curve is completely focused on 1 certain lifestyle being encouraged and the rest being punished.

Less taxes, less wellfare = more freedom
In theory, nice.

Practical data of countries with no or little wellfare. Is very bad.
Often they turn into nations, with an absent middle class. Somehow. And high corruption. Not sure is it's because of the lack of wellfare systems, and how much it contributes. But look it up. Most countries with no or little wellfare state, are absolute shitholes.
For example Africa.

In theory, nice.

Practical data of countries with no or little wellfare. Is very bad.
Often they turn into nations, with an absent middle class. Somehow. And high corruption. Not sure is it's because of the lack of wellfare systems, and how much it contributes. But look it up.
A wellfare system is probably the easiest way to control a population. Our countries like the netherlands, etc. didn't get rich due to a wellfare system, they got rich and only THEN started introducing large wellfare systems.

The system here in the netherlands now is that there's no real poverty, but it's also impossible to ever become rich or higher class. Taxes on income and necessary living costs are way too high so you're not able to save much money and become part of the rich capital class.

If the average dutch citizen realized how hard they are getting screwed by taxes and wellfare, like in this tweakerspost, NOBODY would be working full-time anymore and our country would collapse.

Our country is betting on the fact that the average citizen is too stupid to realize they wouldn't be losing any net money if they went from working full-time to part-time and sucked the state dry for maximum wellfare. It's a stupid system.

Most countries with no or little wellfare state, are absolute shitholes.
For example Africa.
I don't think the lack of wellfare in Africa is the reason why Africa is a shithole. Taxing shoemaker Ali and his 0,50 dollarcent hourly wage, to redistribute it to jobless Shanice, the single mom with 5 kids from Jamal that left her, isn't going to turn Africa into a booming economy.

Last edited:
Im not having kids
Im just gonna let my brother continue the bloodline

You cant just look poor when youre doing the welfare applications they check how much youre making unless you work under under the table, the best way is that single mother way you mentioned but who knows how many foids would be willing to go along with it since theyre influenced by their friends and family.

Imagine being a young male professional, no health costs, low taxes, low standard of living, no family. You would be RICH AS FUCK.

People around you that are poor, old, sick, have kids, etc. would be respecting you, socialize with you and be asking you for favours, money to help their lives. Making both of your life experiences more rich.

Instead now we tax the young male taxpayer to oblivion. And then the state gives his money to the poor. And the young male taxpayer is basically entirely scammed and doesn't see the fruits of his labor at all.

Check the graph, interpret it and tell me what you see

View attachment 677334
If they're ethnics/asians reproducing, fuck that

Only race that should've continue to reproduce is white/mulatto (ethnics can with some high IQ/good looking exceptions)

Bro we want quality > quantity, fuck, i don't want some low iq walking gore infiltrating my country, you know.. or some 0 PSL asian truecels

• Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
kickbox but most people like me just shank now and then run away jfl
Cool. Any matches in Kickboxxing done?
Running away is great defense irl. Especially if someone has knif type of weapon or a group of people. Although ego wise, it's difficult to run away likely as a trained fighter, it's the best option.

Cool. Any matches in Kickboxxing done?
Running away is great defense irl. Especially if someone has knif type of weapon or a group of people. Although ego wise, it's difficult to run away likely as a trained fighter, it's the best option.
when i was like 12-14. true also best advice in streets fights is just get you're oppenent on the ground does'nt matter how but then you can just start kickin is head till its over

• +1
Reactions: Selfahate
You’re going to need to be unmoggable to have a stable and beneficial ltr beyond 2020. Since there’s always a chadder chad, the only solution to avoid getting cucked or divorce raped is to purchase eggs from high PSL women for children and have a rotating cast of girlfriends that you don’t breed with.

Having kids unless you are welloff and have a stable partnership so can care for them for atleast another 15 to 20 years
Is selfish and immoral and don't even get me started on the looks

• Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
Having kids unless you are welloff and have a stable partnership so can care for them for atleast another 15 to 20 years
Is selfish and immoral and don't even get me started on the looks
Even then it is a heavily debatable given the genetic gamble you are taking, both in terms of hereditary illness (mental and physical) and random mutation
Until gene editing becomes a reality, 99% of current births are immoral in my opinion