Rage Having parents that are in denial of your mental illnesses is the worst thing ever

Chad1212

Chad1212

| MGTOW | ASEXUALmaxing |
Time online
97d 6h 58m
Muh muh noooo its all in your head,your short term memory of a 80yo man is totally normal for your age,noooo your undeveloped social skills and inability to hold an eye contact is completely normal,nooo your suicidal thoughts are just in your head haha,dont worry because you are balding at 16 because you need to study hard and every girl would like you even if you are bald,noooo your IQ isn’t super low you are just lazy,your ADD doesn’t exist,you are just lazy
Haha dont worry because you stopped growing at 13,all you have to do is study

Last edited:
streege

streege

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
Time online
103d 21h 8m
they only care if you get good grades and treat them nice, and get a haircut
unironically they care a lot about that, keep coping

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Ex janitor. Povertycel in need of high iq advice
Time online
163d 17h 36m
There's nothing that can piss off people more than being told that smth is just in your head

CommanderCope

CommanderCope

7x6
Time online
26d 20h 3m
I've told my dad before and he just doesn't do anything. It's one of those harsh realities of life realizing that your parents don't know all the answers and can't always help. They are just another human like you and me.

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
172d 29m
For LTR in the long run, statut, money, grades, matter more than looks...
where the fuck are my bitches then. I had top 1% grades my entire life. Always mogged everyone in my classes (that were filled with women) and went to a top STEM uni untill I started rotting at 23yo due to being

K H H V 23yo

streege

streege

Time online
103d 21h 8m
where the fuck are my bitches then. I had top 1% grades my entire life. Always mogged everyone in my classes (that were filled with women) and went to a top STEM uni untill I started rotting at 23yo due to being

K H H V 23yo
oh man, it's brutal, if i was you, i would have been married this very day with a virgin stacy - i have my contacts smh

mkoomz

mkoomz

Shitposter Bitchgetter
Time online
3d 21h 19m
Muh muh noooo its all in your head,your short term memory of a 80yo man is totally normal for your age,noooo your undeveloped social skills and inability to hold an eye contact is completely normal,nooo your suicidal thoughts are just in your head haha,dont worry because you are balding at 16 because you need to study hard and every girl would like you even if you are bald,noooo your IQ isn’t super low you are just lazy,your ADD doesn’t exist,you are just lazy
Haha dont worry because you stopped growing at 13,all you have to do is study
mental = in your head

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
172d 29m
I can relate to OP a lot.
When I was telling my parents in my teens that I felt sad, depressed and humilated they just told me:

'thats normal son, its just ur hormones playing tricks on you in your puberty years. Everyone has this. Just keep studying, focus on studies at all costs. And you will have a great life :):) '

streege

streege

Time online
103d 21h 8m
I can relate to OP a lot.
When I was telling my parents in my teens that I felt sad, depressed and humilated they just told me:

'thats normal son, its just ur hormones playing tricks on you in your puberty years. Everyone has this. Just keep studying, focus on studies at all costs. And you will have a great life :):) '
they are legit asf, if you weren't a NEET you would have been a happy man.

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
172d 29m
oh man, it's brutal, if i was you, i would have been married this very day with a virgin stacy - i have my contacts smh
What country? In the Netherlands nobody cares about your grades, career or intellect.

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
172d 29m
they are legit asf, if you weren't a NEET you would have been a happy man.
Do you even read? How was I NEET when I was top performer in the educational system. JFL at this cope.

Education = 1 big fucking scam.
My brother didn't end up NEET and kept going and is a doctor now. His life is still utter shit because of lack of status, money, time and looks. Even he says he regrets studying hard and not partying instead and just fucking around.

He's thinking of starting to work part-time now so he has more time and isn't burned out at 30yo.

streege

streege

Time online
103d 21h 8m
What country? In the Netherlands nobody cares about your grades, career or intellect.
lol they do, you'r just autistic. I'm from EU too but in a manlet country one - more powerful than your tallfag one tho - and most girls i knew where into that+ i'll find a girl elsewhere and for that i need decent job.
I've already found the girls i'm looking for. Just need a fucking decent job.

streege

streege

Time online
103d 21h 8m
Do you even read? How was I NEET when I was top performer in the educational system. JFL at this cope.

Education = 1 big fucking scam.
My brother didn't end up NEET and kept going and is a doctor now. His life is still utter shit because of lack of status, money, time and looks. Even he says he regrets studying hard and not partying instead and just fucking around.
unironically, too much is too much. Should've made a decent job and not studied to be a doc

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
172d 29m
lol they do, you'r just autistic. I'm from EU too but in a manlet country one - more powerful than your tallfag one tho - and most girls i knew where into that+ i'll find a girl elsewhere and for that i need decent job.
I've already found the girls i'm looking for. Just need a fucking decent job.
k bro im just autistic. Keep coping with ur bluepilled bullshit.

Just get a job and become mediocre betabux to some mediocre whore allright goodluck cya

streege

streege

Time online
103d 21h 8m
k bro im just autistic. Keep coping with ur bluepilled bullshit.

Just get a job and become betabux to some mediocre whore allright goodluck cya
better than beeing depressed. bro, believe me if i were you, i'll polandmaxx, and import a virgin stacy.

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
172d 29m
better than beeing depressed. bro, believe me if i were you, i'll polandmaxx, and import a virgin stacy.
depression is not about having a good job/grades/carreer. I had all that and was depressed.

I feel better now that I am NEET than top performer.