Rage Having parents that are in denial of your mental illnesses is the worst thing ever

streege

streege

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
Time online
103d 17h 58m
a
depression is not about having a good job/grades/carreer. I had all that and was depressed.

I feel better now that I am NEET than top performer.
gree, working for state/ studying is slavery and i'm depressed.
But i'll be more depressed if i don't have a good slavery job that will make any stacy that finds me attractive and is virgin, not marrying me bc of her parents that want "good" guys.

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Neomarxist gigamogger
Time online
66d 21h 55m
Your parents dont know shit you shouldnt even talk to them unless its needed.

streege

streege

Time online
103d 17h 58m
Mirin debating skills

they go around yelling "my son has x"
u all have some third world parents
not surprising since 99% of this forum is curry or balkans
i debate bang u, never forget.

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
171d 22h 35m
a

gree, working for state/ studying is slavery and i'm depressed.
But i'll be more depressed if i don't have a good slavery job that will make any stacy that finds me attractive and is virgin, not marrying me bc of her parents that want "good" guys.
I agree that being a NEET is 100% death sentence for a serious LTR.

But I can't even get non-serious relationships, fwb, hookups, etc. Being a NEET doesnt matter here and it's even preferable over not being a NEET due to having more time/energy.

So unless I can get non-serious relationships/sex, I don't see the point of putting in the effort to get a career. You are missing a crucial step then.

nicekind-halfincel

nicekind-halfincel

It's over
Time online
66d 16h 25m
Wait let me guess your parents are religious and conservative and they don't have a degree in anything?

streege

streege

Time online
103d 17h 58m
I agree that being a NEET is 100% death sentence for a serious LTR.

But I can't even get non-serious relationships, fwb, hookups, etc. Being a NEET doesnt matter here and it's even preferable over not being a NEET due to having more time/energy.

So unless I can get non-serious relationships/sex, I don't see the point of putting in the effort to get a career. You are missing a crucial step then.
bro use your mind.
You'r autistic to be in a relationship with western dating apps girls, no matter your looks be it w surgeries or not.
So you gotta change the game, and look for a virgin girl elsewhere

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
171d 22h 35m
bro use your mind.
You'r autistic to be in a relationship with western dating apps girls, no matter your looks be it w surgeries or not.
So you gotta change the game, and look for a virgin girl elsewhere
yeah perhaps im just coping tbh. I should careermax, moneymax, when I am 30yo I can get some 19yo virgin stacy from another country probably.

Dating is too rigged against men in western europe.

streege

streege

Time online
103d 17h 58m
yeah perhaps im just coping tbh. I should careermax, moneymax, when I am 30yo I can get some 19yo virgin stacy from another country probably.

Dating is too rigged against men in western europe.
based. dating apps fucks all in the long run.
I have propositions of very gl girls that i met, that are non degen, virgin, with decent intelligence, and they all are happy to get married if i accept but i refuse before having a good job. Top tier job is cope tho, bc you won't have time.
And i'm your looksmatch more or less, but for "ethnics" or non western girls we are leagues above average.
Since i have that, why should i even bother with surgeries or dating apps?

i mean it's autistic.

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
171d 22h 35m
based. dating apps fucks all in the long run.
I have propositions of very gl girls that i met, that are non degen, virgin, with decent intelligence, and they all are happy to get married if i accept but i refuse before having a good job. Top tier job is cope tho, bc you won't have time.
And i'm your looksmatch more or less, but for "ethnics" or non western girls we are leagues above average.
Since i have that, why should i even bother with surgeries or dating apps?

i mean it's autistic.
Well that's the issue for me, I never had these propositions. I dont have connections like this. I know many guys with good careers in the netherlands that are still incel and dont stand a chance.

Dating apps are cancer. I will still get my hair transplant but other than that no surgery but yeah idk. Where the fuck do you find girls like that.

streege

streege

Time online
103d 17h 58m
Well that's the issue for me, I never had these propositions. I dont have connections like this. I know many guys with good careers in the netherlands that are still incel and dont stand a chance.

Dating apps are cancer. I will still get my hair transplant but other than that no surgery but yeah idk. Where the fuck do you find girls like that.
unironically i'm thankfull to have these connections, it's even more important than 1 full psl point. I see what you mean, but then i guess you must try to your hometown, you don't have any contact left?

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
171d 22h 35m
unironically i'm thankfull to have these connections, it's even more important than 1 full psl point. I see what you mean, but then i guess you must try to your hometown, you don't have any contact left?
Hometown in the netherlands? That was degen central there. Glad I am out of there.
Connections/quality of social life is indeed very important. But yeah idk, career seems like a waste of time to me.

A friend of mine ended up in some wageslave job with decent pay, but only had 30+ yo colleagues. He said he felt totally out of place and couldnt relate to oldcels since he was only 23yo lol. He burned out 2 years later and now hes 25yo NEET.

I've seen many people fall to the wageslave cycle and the trend was obvious:

They had shitty lives in college/uni already. Bad social life, no romance. End up in wageslave 9-5 job that sucks most of your energy out.
You end up being unable to escape the subpar life you had, because you went from university loser to loser with money, but no time. And then its over.

streege

streege

Time online
103d 17h 58m
Hometown in the netherlands? That was degen central there. Glad I am out of there.
Connections/quality of social life is indeed very important. But yeah idk, career seems like a waste of time to me.

A friend of mine ended up in some wageslave job with decent pay, but only had 30+ yo colleagues. He said he felt totally out of place and couldnt relate to oldcels since he was only 23yo lol. He burned out 2 years later and now hes 25yo NEET.

I've seen many people fall to the wageslave cycle and the trend was obvious:

They had shitty lives in college/uni already. Bad social life, no romance. End up in wageslave 9-5 job that sucks most of your energy out.
You end up being unable to escape the subpar life you had, because you went from loser to loser with money. And then its over.
Totally, totally agree.
But my case is different, i have trad parents, that will force me to get married so i have to. And that have enough connection to find me lots of girls. otherwise if it was up to me, NEET life is ideal.
Hometown i mean you'r polish aren't you ? You must have some contacts there.In western world it's doomed for all and everyone if you want a genuine LTR that will last.

Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Time online
171d 22h 35m
Totally, totally agree.
But my case is different, i have trad parents, that will force me to get married so i have to. And that have enough connection to find me lots of girls. otherwise if it was up to me, NEET life is ideal.
Hometown i mean you'r polish aren't you ? You must have some contacts there.In western world it's doomed for all and everyone if you want a genuine LTR that will last.
I have polish parents, but only visited there during holidays and that ended when I was ~13yo.

I understand your case. It's hard for me to decide what goals are worth pursuing due to past experiences and retard parents that play no role in my life.

streege

streege

Time online
103d 17h 58m
I have polish parents, but only visited there during holidays and that ended when I was ~13yo.

I understand your case. It's hard for me to decide what goals are worth pursuing due to past experiences and retard parents that play no role in my life.
worse than beeing born not gl, is to have bad parents... idk why bad parents make kids, it should be punished ded srs, as those who make kids at 40

M

Mirkogringo

Enthusiast
Time online
38d 3h 24m
worse than beeing born not gl, is to have bad parents... idk why bad parents make kids, it should be punished ded srs, as those who make kids at 40
What’s wrong with a man making kids at 42+?

streege

streege

Time online
103d 17h 58m
Explain...
kid will be low T face wise, more prone to depression, to illness and overall will feel distant with his parents that are too old to understand him when he'll grow.

M

Mirkogringo

Enthusiast
Time online
38d 3h 24m
kid will be low T face wise, more prone to depression, to illness and overall will feel distant with his parents that are too old to understand him when he'll grow.
Well I don’t have another choice. I’ll get the youngest wife possible of legal age. That should balance things out.

streege

streege

Time online
103d 17h 58m
Well I don’t have another choice. I’ll get the youngest wife possible of legal age. That should balance things out.
at least try to be a good parent....

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Time online
29d 16h 38m
Wow bro. Sounds like you have some mental problems that you need to work through before you even think about getting a girlfriend. How can you expect someone else to love you until you love yourself? Women are just like you, they want someone who is kind, thoughtful, compassionate, and sure, maybe someone who is cute too. Bro if you just get out of this bad place, get a good haircut, get some better fashion and start putting yourself out there and acting confident in yourself the girls will come after you and you will start to succeed in life. Trust me bro. The reason I am successful is definitely because of those things and not because I am a 6 foot 3 white guy with a chiseled jaw, blue eyes, and perfect skin, and social connections and lots of money from my parents

turkproducer

turkproducer

Demons fuck with my conscience
Time online
140d 7h 38m
i blame my environment for making me the way i am

fuck everything