Having parents that are in denial of your mental illnesses is the worst thing ever

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
Muh muh noooo its all in your head,your short term memory of a 80yo man is totally normal for your age,noooo your undeveloped social skills and inability to hold an eye contact is completely normal,nooo your suicidal thoughts are just in your head haha,dont worry because you are balding at 16 because you need to study hard and every girl would like you even if you are bald,noooo your IQ isn’t super low you are just lazy,your ADD doesn’t exist,you are just lazy
Haha dont worry because you stopped growing at 13,all you have to do is study

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 5875, turkproducer and 15 others
its all in ur head

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro, joeveniro and 5 others
shut up silly inkwell keep consoomng

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5634 and Chad69
it's all in my head, i hear voices

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Chad69
Bro it's all in your head

Girls don't care if you bald, they only care if you get good grades and treat them nice, and get a haircut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, turkproducer, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
brb flacing
🤪😜😝

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chad69
they only care if you get good grades and treat them nice, and get a haircut
unironically they care a lot about that, keep coping

• Woah
Reactions: Chad69
Just take shower bro

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, freiza and Chad69
what country

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
There's nothing that can piss off people more than being told that smth is just in your head

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, turkproducer, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
your boomer parents will never get it and will never help you
\

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 275 and Chad69
unironically they care a lot about that, keep coping
That's what I said as well, you are a dumbo who can't read
Efab6df6dc796925dad744c35c7ba3a9c312f19afb792d2836c5062e72b6eb7d 1

Autistic retard

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Chad69
There's nothing that can piss off people more than being told that smth is just in your head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Chad69

• +1
Reactions: wasted and Deleted member 2486
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
since when have you turned to the bluepill
bc in my case, beeing bluepilled is the best pill. My issue is mental, i don't even know if there is one fucking surgery that will ascend me.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 275
I've told my dad before and he just doesn't do anything. It's one of those harsh realities of life realizing that your parents don't know all the answers and can't always help. They are just another human like you and me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: freiza, HowAmIAlive123, Uglybrazilian and 2 others
For LTR in the long run, statut, money, grades, matter more than looks...
where the fuck are my bitches then. I had top 1% grades my entire life. Always mogged everyone in my classes (that were filled with women) and went to a top STEM uni untill I started rotting at 23yo due to being

K H H V 23yo

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 3043
where the fuck are my bitches then. I had top 1% grades my entire life. Always mogged everyone in my classes (that were filled with women) and went to a top STEM uni untill I started rotting at 23yo due to being

K H H V 23yo
oh man, it's brutal, if i was you, i would have been married this very day with a virgin stacy - i have my contacts smh

hi

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Muh muh noooo its all in your head,your short term memory of a 80yo man is totally normal for your age,noooo your undeveloped social skills and inability to hold an eye contact is completely normal,nooo your suicidal thoughts are just in your head haha,dont worry because you are balding at 16 because you need to study hard and every girl would like you even if you are bald,noooo your IQ isn’t super low you are just lazy,your ADD doesn’t exist,you are just lazy
Haha dont worry because you stopped growing at 13,all you have to do is study
mental = in your head

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I can relate to OP a lot.
When I was telling my parents in my teens that I felt sad, depressed and humilated they just told me:

'thats normal son, its just ur hormones playing tricks on you in your puberty years. Everyone has this. Just keep studying, focus on studies at all costs. And you will have a great life :):) '

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Cope_detector, HowAmIAlive123, Uglybrazilian and 2 others
@cocainecowboy keep JFL reacting, you redpilled chadlite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Chad69
I can relate to OP a lot.
When I was telling my parents in my teens that I felt sad, depressed and humilated they just told me:

'thats normal son, its just ur hormones playing tricks on you in your puberty years. Everyone has this. Just keep studying, focus on studies at all costs. And you will have a great life :):) '
they are legit asf, if you weren't a NEET you would have been a happy man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
oh man, it's brutal, if i was you, i would have been married this very day with a virgin stacy - i have my contacts smh
What country? In the Netherlands nobody cares about your grades, career or intellect.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
they are legit asf, if you weren't a NEET you would have been a happy man.
Do you even read? How was I NEET when I was top performer in the educational system. JFL at this cope.

Education = 1 big fucking scam.
My brother didn't end up NEET and kept going and is a doctor now. His life is still utter shit because of lack of status, money, time and looks. Even he says he regrets studying hard and not partying instead and just fucking around.

He's thinking of starting to work part-time now so he has more time and isn't burned out at 30yo.

• So Sad
Reactions: Cope_detector and Deleted member 3043
What country? In the Netherlands nobody cares about your grades, career or intellect.
lol they do, you'r just autistic. I'm from EU too but in a manlet country one - more powerful than your tallfag one tho - and most girls i knew where into that+ i'll find a girl elsewhere and for that i need decent job.
I've already found the girls i'm looking for. Just need a fucking decent job.

• JFL
Do you even read? How was I NEET when I was top performer in the educational system. JFL at this cope.

Education = 1 big fucking scam.
My brother didn't end up NEET and kept going and is a doctor now. His life is still utter shit because of lack of status, money, time and looks. Even he says he regrets studying hard and not partying instead and just fucking around.
unironically, too much is too much. Should've made a decent job and not studied to be a doc

lol they do, you'r just autistic. I'm from EU too but in a manlet country one - more powerful than your tallfag one tho - and most girls i knew where into that+ i'll find a girl elsewhere and for that i need decent job.
I've already found the girls i'm looking for. Just need a fucking decent job.
k bro im just autistic. Keep coping with ur bluepilled bullshit.

Just get a job and become mediocre betabux to some mediocre whore allright goodluck cya

• JFL
k bro im just autistic. Keep coping with ur bluepilled bullshit.

Just get a job and become betabux to some mediocre whore allright goodluck cya
better than beeing depressed. bro, believe me if i were you, i'll polandmaxx, and import a virgin stacy.

• JFL
jfl parents love when u have a mental illness wdym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: freiza and Deleted member 275
better than beeing depressed. bro, believe me if i were you, i'll polandmaxx, and import a virgin stacy.
depression is not about having a good job/grades/carreer. I had all that and was depressed.

I feel better now that I am NEET than top performer.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Cope_detector and Deleted member 3043
a
depression is not about having a good job/grades/carreer. I had all that and was depressed.

I feel better now that I am NEET than top performer.
gree, working for state/ studying is slavery and i'm depressed.
But i'll be more depressed if i don't have a good slavery job that will make any stacy that finds me attractive and is virgin, not marrying me bc of her parents that want "good" guys.

Your parents dont know shit you shouldnt even talk to them unless its needed.

Mirin debating skills

they go around yelling "my son has x"
u all have some third world parents
not surprising since 99% of this forum is curry or balkans

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 3043
Mirin debating skills

they go around yelling "my son has x"
u all have some third world parents
not surprising since 99% of this forum is curry or balkans
i debate bang u, never forget.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
a

gree, working for state/ studying is slavery and i'm depressed.
But i'll be more depressed if i don't have a good slavery job that will make any stacy that finds me attractive and is virgin, not marrying me bc of her parents that want "good" guys.
I agree that being a NEET is 100% death sentence for a serious LTR.

But I can't even get non-serious relationships, fwb, hookups, etc. Being a NEET doesnt matter here and it's even preferable over not being a NEET due to having more time/energy.

So unless I can get non-serious relationships/sex, I don't see the point of putting in the effort to get a career. You are missing a crucial step then.

• So Sad
Wait let me guess your parents are religious and conservative and they don't have a degree in anything?

• JFL
I agree that being a NEET is 100% death sentence for a serious LTR.

But I can't even get non-serious relationships, fwb, hookups, etc. Being a NEET doesnt matter here and it's even preferable over not being a NEET due to having more time/energy.

So unless I can get non-serious relationships/sex, I don't see the point of putting in the effort to get a career. You are missing a crucial step then.
bro use your mind.
You'r autistic to be in a relationship with western dating apps girls, no matter your looks be it w surgeries or not.
So you gotta change the game, and look for a virgin girl elsewhere

• Love it
bro use your mind.
You'r autistic to be in a relationship with western dating apps girls, no matter your looks be it w surgeries or not.
So you gotta change the game, and look for a virgin girl elsewhere
yeah perhaps im just coping tbh. I should careermax, moneymax, when I am 30yo I can get some 19yo virgin stacy from another country probably.

Dating is too rigged against men in western europe.

• Love it
yeah perhaps im just coping tbh. I should careermax, moneymax, when I am 30yo I can get some 19yo virgin stacy from another country probably.

Dating is too rigged against men in western europe.
based. dating apps fucks all in the long run.
I have propositions of very gl girls that i met, that are non degen, virgin, with decent intelligence, and they all are happy to get married if i accept but i refuse before having a good job. Top tier job is cope tho, bc you won't have time.
And i'm your looksmatch more or less, but for "ethnics" or non western girls we are leagues above average.
Since i have that, why should i even bother with surgeries or dating apps?

i mean it's autistic.

based. dating apps fucks all in the long run.
I have propositions of very gl girls that i met, that are non degen, virgin, with decent intelligence, and they all are happy to get married if i accept but i refuse before having a good job. Top tier job is cope tho, bc you won't have time.
And i'm your looksmatch more or less, but for "ethnics" or non western girls we are leagues above average.
Since i have that, why should i even bother with surgeries or dating apps?

i mean it's autistic.
Well that's the issue for me, I never had these propositions. I dont have connections like this. I know many guys with good careers in the netherlands that are still incel and dont stand a chance.

Dating apps are cancer. I will still get my hair transplant but other than that no surgery but yeah idk. Where the fuck do you find girls like that.

• So Sad
Well that's the issue for me, I never had these propositions. I dont have connections like this. I know many guys with good careers in the netherlands that are still incel and dont stand a chance.

Dating apps are cancer. I will still get my hair transplant but other than that no surgery but yeah idk. Where the fuck do you find girls like that.
unironically i'm thankfull to have these connections, it's even more important than 1 full psl point. I see what you mean, but then i guess you must try to your hometown, you don't have any contact left?

• +1
unironically i'm thankfull to have these connections, it's even more important than 1 full psl point. I see what you mean, but then i guess you must try to your hometown, you don't have any contact left?
Hometown in the netherlands? That was degen central there. Glad I am out of there.
Connections/quality of social life is indeed very important. But yeah idk, career seems like a waste of time to me.

A friend of mine ended up in some wageslave job with decent pay, but only had 30+ yo colleagues. He said he felt totally out of place and couldnt relate to oldcels since he was only 23yo lol. He burned out 2 years later and now hes 25yo NEET.

I've seen many people fall to the wageslave cycle and the trend was obvious:

They had shitty lives in college/uni already. Bad social life, no romance. End up in wageslave 9-5 job that sucks most of your energy out.
You end up being unable to escape the subpar life you had, because you went from university loser to loser with money, but no time. And then its over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Cope_detector and Deleted member 3043