Having parents that are in denial of your mental illnesses is the worst thing ever

Hometown in the netherlands? That was degen central there. Glad I am out of there.
Connections/quality of social life is indeed very important. But yeah idk, career seems like a waste of time to me.

A friend of mine ended up in some wageslave job with decent pay, but only had 30+ yo colleagues. He said he felt totally out of place and couldnt relate to oldcels since he was only 23yo lol. He burned out 2 years later and now hes 25yo NEET.

I've seen many people fall to the wageslave cycle and the trend was obvious:

They had shitty lives in college/uni already. Bad social life, no romance. End up in wageslave 9-5 job that sucks most of your energy out.
You end up being unable to escape the subpar life you had, because you went from loser to loser with money. And then its over.
Totally, totally agree.
But my case is different, i have trad parents, that will force me to get married so i have to. And that have enough connection to find me lots of girls. otherwise if it was up to me, NEET life is ideal.
Hometown i mean you'r polish aren't you ? You must have some contacts there.In western world it's doomed for all and everyone if you want a genuine LTR that will last.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Totally, totally agree.
But my case is different, i have trad parents, that will force me to get married so i have to. And that have enough connection to find me lots of girls. otherwise if it was up to me, NEET life is ideal.
Hometown i mean you'r polish aren't you ? You must have some contacts there.In western world it's doomed for all and everyone if you want a genuine LTR that will last.
I have polish parents, but only visited there during holidays and that ended when I was ~13yo.

I understand your case. It's hard for me to decide what goals are worth pursuing due to past experiences and retard parents that play no role in my life.

• So Sad
I have polish parents, but only visited there during holidays and that ended when I was ~13yo.

I understand your case. It's hard for me to decide what goals are worth pursuing due to past experiences and retard parents that play no role in my life.
worse than beeing born not gl, is to have bad parents... idk why bad parents make kids, it should be punished ded srs, as those who make kids at 40

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
worse than beeing born not gl, is to have bad parents... idk why bad parents make kids, it should be punished ded srs, as those who make kids at 40
What’s wrong with a man making kids at 42+?

• +1
Explain...
kid will be low T face wise, more prone to depression, to illness and overall will feel distant with his parents that are too old to understand him when he'll grow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
kid will be low T face wise, more prone to depression, to illness and overall will feel distant with his parents that are too old to understand him when he'll grow.
Well I don’t have another choice. I’ll get the youngest wife possible of legal age. That should balance things out.

• So Sad
Well I don’t have another choice. I’ll get the youngest wife possible of legal age. That should balance things out.
at least try to be a good parent....

Wow bro. Sounds like you have some mental problems that you need to work through before you even think about getting a girlfriend. How can you expect someone else to love you until you love yourself? Women are just like you, they want someone who is kind, thoughtful, compassionate, and sure, maybe someone who is cute too. Bro if you just get out of this bad place, get a good haircut, get some better fashion and start putting yourself out there and acting confident in yourself the girls will come after you and you will start to succeed in life. Trust me bro. The reason I am successful is definitely because of those things and not because I am a 6 foot 3 white guy with a chiseled jaw, blue eyes, and perfect skin, and social connections and lots of money from my parents

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 8765
i blame my environment for making me the way i am

fuck everything